• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up MN Members 2nd Annual Bauer Arms BBQ Sat 30th

rsracer65

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 10, 2005
Denver, CO
Hey everyone,

We will be hosting a BBQ here at the house this weekend the 30th, feel free to swing by and have a burger or brat and have a good time! We will have burgers, brats, dogs, & chicken along with a few types of sodas if you want to bring something to share feel free to do so! Also if you have a new stick to show off bring it along! Always good to see some rigs that we have not seen before.
wink.gif

Festivities will fire up around 1800-1830 and go till whenever, give me a call if you need directions or have any questions.

Cheers,

Adam

Re: MN Members 2nd Annual Bauer Arms BBQ Sat 30th

You have no idea how many burgers I can eat, good thing I have ..... stuff to due and can't make it by MN this weekend.
smile.gif

Re: MN Members 2nd Annual Bauer Arms BBQ Sat 30th

Would love to come, but it looks like I'm going to miss another one. Have fun! Adam, I'll send you a PM next time I come through.