• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

You ladies done bickering?

hot-redheads-redheaded-51.jpg

I'm a recovering addict...

A guy tests Darwin's theory with positive results.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=010bd7c9629c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"He is not okay."
What was your first clue? The moaning or the fact he voluntarily jumped off a roof face first into the ground?

A guy tests Darwin's theory with positive results.

<iframe src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=010bd7c9629c" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

Postive results? He's going to survive and have kids some day.

This goes to prove that the more stupid and a useless sponge one is to a productive society the more physical damage one can sustain and still manage to survive.

You've got a good point there, Shooter, then again, she has some good points of her own too...

archery1.jpg

As does she...

archery-or-bust-archery-bust-choice-boobs-boobies-epic-fun-b-demotivational-poster-1255910127.jpg

Last edited:
A good drinking prank to play on your friends

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=40029ed7a48b" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Got nothing to add to this

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Lh1zornUVv8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Happy Independence Day!!!

BOSTON

National guard units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned assault weapons were ambushed on April 19th by elements of a para-military extremist faction. Military and law enforcement sources estimate that 72 were killed and more than 200 injured before government forces were compelled to withdraw.

Speaking after the clash, Massachusetts Governor Thomas Gage declared that the extremist faction, which was made up of local citizens, has links to the radical right-wing tax protest movement. Gage blamed the extremists for recent incidents of vandalism directed against internal revenue offices. The governor, who described the group's organizers as "criminals," issued an executive order authorizing the summary arrest of any individual who has interfered with the government's efforts to secure law and order. The military raid on the extremist arsenal followed wide-spread refusal by the local citizenry to turn over recently outlawed assault weapons.

Gage issued a ban on military-style assault weapons and ammunition earlier in the week. This decision followed a meeting in early this month between government and military leaders at which the governor authorized the forcible confiscation of illegal arms.

One government official, speaking on condition of anonymity, pointed out that "none of these people would have been killed had the extremists obeyed the law and turned over their weapons voluntarily." Government troops initially succeeded in confiscating a large supply of outlawed weapons and ammunition. However, troops attempting to seize arms and ammunition in Lexington met with resistance from heavily-armed extremists who had been tipped off regarding the government's plans. During a tense standoff in Lexington 's town park, National Guard Colonel Francis Smith, commander of the government operation, ordered the armed group to surrender and return to their homes. The impasse was broken by a single shot, which was reportedly fired by one of the right-wing extremists. Eight civilians were killed in the ensuing exchange.

Ironically, the local citizenry blamed government forces rather than the extremists for the civilian deaths. Before order could be restored, armed citizens from surrounding areas had descended upon the guard units. Colonel Smith, finding his forces overmatched by the armed mob, ordered a retreat.

Governor Gage has called upon citizens to support the state/national joint task force in its effort to restore law and order. The governor also demanded the surrender of those responsible for planning and leading the attack against the government troops. Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, and John Hancock, who have been identified as "ringleaders" of the extremist faction, remain at large.

And this, people, is how the American Revolution began.

April 20, 1775

Reactions: spartan67
At the risk of re-posting this picture too many times... This is proof that the laws of physics break down under conditions of the incredibly... awesome!

Hayden is amazing.

If you look closely at the picture, you can see that the front wheel counter-steering is in full effect. It's turned to the right, while the bike is going (literally) hard left.

Cheers and thanks for posting!

Sirhr

Anyone watch IOM TT this year? Was awesome watching Dunlop running it so well, but I was glad that McGuinness got the senior.
TT 2013 - Supersport Race 2 - Michael Dunlop vs John McGuinness - YouTube

Don't ask why, but I ran a Google image search for "I hate goats" the other day. This was one of the first results and I figured it'd be appreciated on this thread;

34fkznb.jpg

THIS is America

I was going to post this in the Bear Pit, but I am pretty motivated by it all.
I may still want to move it.

My friend Gary Romesha driving his son Clinton Romesha (MOH) in the 4th of July parade in Lake City CA. This is a tiny town with some of the best people I have ever known. Gary is a VN infantry vet, the two gents in back are a WW2 vet and a Korean War vet.

The entire parade. This is America.

Last edited:
Reactions: Auggie1956
Just a couple of young women showing off their manners (and their butts) at Denny's

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=1aa1912948f1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I was going to post this in the Bear Pit, but I am pretty motivated by it all.
I may still want to move it.

My friend Gary Romesha driving his son Clinton Romesha (MOH) in the 4th of July parade in Lake City CA. This is a tiny town with some of the best people I have ever known. Gary is a VN infantry vet, the two gents in back are a WW2 vet and a Korean War vet.

The entire parade. This is America.

Good on you USA.

Just a couple of young women showing off their manners (and their butts) at Denny's

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=1aa1912948f1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

This motivates me to continue NOT eating at Denny's.
At night.
With a bunch of ignorant thugs.

"Bitch tried to cut me!"..... Yay society. Where's the bleach for the gene-pool when you need it?

A little bit of street justice, then a hand shake thank you from the victim.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=d831a0089af6" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A little bit of street justice, then a hand shake thank you from the victim.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=d831a0089af6" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They made one mistake. They left the perp alive. Heads make great bus hood-ornaments. Just 'sayin.

Cheers,

Sirhr

The supposed Syrian rebel female sniper. I wonder how accurate this rig is.

nc_female_sniper_guevara_dm_130206_wmain.jpg

Camo one-piece with the 'target-white' hijab. I guess field craft is as hard to come by as rings or mounts. More power to her if she's fighting against Assad.

PS. Can anyone id that rifle?

Edit: I just read a story about her. Her two kids (girl 10, boy 7) were killed in an airstrike. I guess that would motivate just about anyone.

Last edited: