• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

N. Central USA? TresMon's LR seminar-NOW! Call ME!

TresMon

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2007
NW USA
I'm supposed to be in Canada right now but after nearing 6 hours at the border I was ordered to leave the country. They searched my everything finding nothing illegal, unauthorized or even shady. However they read an e-mail on my laptop where I had requested a price for a pistol from a friend with an FFL a few weeks back.(all while I was home in TN.) I did not even purchase the pistol (weeks ago) but the Canadians fabricated that my intent was to 1. smuggle in a handgun to sell in Canada.

I had taught my long range seminar on my way up in WI and thusly had my LR seminar materials back in my trunk. (student manuals- PAPERWORK, no guns or ammo.) This they fabricated into that my intent was (2.) to teach unauthorized Canadians (criminals) the art of sniping.

So here I am in North East Minnesota with 5+ free days on my hands. I guess I'll meander towards Duluth in the interim for some sight seeing.

Duluth will be my base camp for today & perhaps tomorrow.

In the screen shot below will be my route towards home over the next several days. If anyone would like to take advantage of me being in or within a days drive of their area and would like to attend my LR seminar CALL ME... we can set it up in your home, business or other locale.
Screenshot2011-08-02at120815PM.png

Phone number is on my website: wildernessmeans.com

Details of my LONG range seminar are on the home page of the website as well as testimonials.

Re: N. Central USA? TresMon's LR seminar-NOW! Call ME!

You must be one of them "Gun-toating-right-wing-extremeist" I've heard about! lol

After a 20 something hour drive, he was around 1 1/2 hours from final destination, and ordered to turn around and go back?

Where is the logic in that, considering who-all and what-all they let in every day?

I've said for 'some years now' that it is easier to get into the USA than it is to get into Canada. And I live in Canada. Born and raised here. "They" suspect everyone.

And to throw this out there,,,, for all the negative comments that have been thrown to LEO's both North and South of the 49th parallel, it is the Canuckian Border Gestapo who DESERVE and EARN every comment.

I'll drive across town to buy a cop a coffee, while I WON'T walk across the street to piss on the face of a CBG who's lips are on fire.

Wow, that sucks. Im sure somehow, someway, it will turn out to be a blessing in disguise!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TresMon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I'm supposed to be in Canada right now but after nearing 6 hours at the border I was ordered to leave the country. They searched my everything finding nothing illegal, unauthorized or even shady. However they read an e-mail on my laptop where I had requested a price for a pistol from a friend with an FFL a few weeks back.(all while I was home in TN.) I did not even purchase the pistol (weeks ago) but the Canadians fabricated that my intent was to 1. smuggle in a handgun to sell in Canada.

I had taught my long range seminar on my way up in WI and thusly had my LR seminar materials back in my trunk. (student manuals- PAPERWORK, no guns or ammo.) This they fabricated into that my intent was (2.) to teach unauthorized Canadians (criminals) the art of sniping.

So here I am in North East Minnesota with 5+ free days on my hands. I guess I'll meander towards Duluth in the interim for some sight seeing.

Duluth will be my base camp for today & perhaps tomorrow.

In the screen shot below will be my route towards home over the next several days. If anyone would like to take advantage of me being in or within a days drive of their area and would like to attend my LR seminar CALL ME... we can set it up in your home, business or other locale.
Screenshot2011-08-02at120815PM.png

Phone number is on my website: wildernessmeans.com

Details of my LONG range seminar are on the home page of the website as well as testimonials.
</div></div>

Too bad your route home isn't through Sw Iowa.....

Romans 8:28
Im sure God had a great reason...

Sorry to hear it, but it doesn't surprise me,

I was actually stopped in the Toronto Airport, asked why I was entering the Country, and when I told them I was there to train Public Safety Personnel, they asked if I had a work visa, and when I said no, I was told my entry was denied and I needed to be on the next departing flight back to the US!

I was also stopped at the border trying to get to the Canadian side of Niagra Falls for some vacation time, when they saw my badge in my wallet, they spent the next 15 minutes questioning me about carrying firearms, and then spent 20 minutes searching me and my vehicle. When they couldn't find anything, they then spent the next 10 mintues informing me of all of the charges they would file against me if I was caught in the country with a firearm!

Amazing bunch of @$$%0!#$.

Make sure you get in touch with me if it works out heading through Louisville. No luck on teaching anything, but if you want to talk, have something to eat, check out the scenes, or need a place to crash, just let me know, and best of all it will all be free of charge!

Safe Travels,
M Richardson
502-931-5981

Well I know I'd love for you to swing by and put on a class but I'm not sure how many people I could get together in time.

If I can't get it arranged your still welcome to stop by on your way home, I'm always up to go out and put some rounds down range.

I've got a feeling I'd learn alot if you did stop by, I've never really had some one to teach me properly so I'm self tought.

Although I'm a pretty decient shot I think theirs alot of room for me to improve, especially with reading wind and judging yardage or leads for movers.

Thanks for the responses. I may stop by Captain. I'll give you a call.
Sorry to be slow on responses- the Canadian Border Patrol stole the power cord to my computer so Im down to borrowing here & there.

Sorry to hear about the no entry to Canada. I experienced the same as C. Richardson once. Two years ago with my family going to Niagra falls the customs officer began questioning about firearms and weapons and I told her none. When I reported I had five can of tobacco (skoal) she started the firearms questions again. The officer ask if I drove all that way without any.I ask her if I needed them . She got mad and I was told to pull to the side where another officer came out for inspection. I was told to get my family out and unlock everything. This guy seemed mad also. He began questioning me about how many guns/weapons I owned and even tried several trick questions about the firearms. The officer went through every thing in our vechicle. I was scared I might have to take a body cavity search if he found a bullet or shell casing. 30 minutes after all this started we were set free.
Have a safe trip back.