• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

new DPMS oracle 5.56 for $499 after rebate

elfster1234

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jun 3, 2012
    www.youtube.com
    if you wanted a down right bare bones AR for maybe just home protection or just something to screw around with at the range, then you can get this DPMS oracle 5.56 for $499 after rebate. Make note, this AR DOES NOT have a free float handguard! This is about as basic as it gets! If you want an AR precision shooter for bug hole groups, then this is NOT your rifle. Might make a nice little plinker or a very basic red dot set up. You might get 2 to 1.5moa with a scope set up I'm guessing. Maybe 1moa on average with reloads & 12xplus scope if you're lucky.

I'd almost bet money in my area (armslist) you could turn around a re-sell this for maybe a tad over $800 to $900 tops and make a little money.

http://www.dpmsinc.com/assets/images/pdf/2014_DPMSRebates_Form.pdf

DPMS Panther Oracle 5.56 Rifle 16 Barrel 30 Round Black

Last edited:
    if you wanted a down right bare bones AR for maybe just home protection or just something to screw around with at the range, then you can get this DPMS oracle 5.56 for $499 after rebate. Make note, this AR DOES NOT have a free float handguard! This is about as basic as it gets! If you want an AR precision shooter for bug hole groups, then this is NOT your rifle. Might make a nice little plinker or a very basic red dot set up. You might get 2 to 1.5moa with a scope set up I'm guessing. Maybe 1moa on average with reloads & 12xplus scope if you're lucky.

I'd almost bet money in my area (armslist) you could turn around a re-sell this for maybe a tad over $800 to $900 tops and make a little money.

http://www.dpmsinc.com/assets/images/pdf/2014_DPMSRebates_Form.pdf

DPMS Panther Oracle 5.56 Rifle 16 Barrel 30 Round Black

Yeah, it does look like a good deal, and don't sell these things short with respect to accuracy. I once had a DPMS sportical (think Oracle without the dust cover and forward assist). It easily held MOA with my handloads.