• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

(New) Virginia Governor Youngkin bans CRT in Virginia schools

But, back to the Kenyan. It's going to take a bit to convince me that he's doing anything more than enjoying the fruit of his role.
Fair enough, and agreed Obama was way smoother. For starters to back up my point I would say simply look at the Biden cabinet as they are all former Obama minions. Granted I don't have any hard core "caught you red handed" piece of evidence but it certainly smells like Obama to me, and I am by far not the first person to say it. I have read this from several political operatives.

here is a good article from a site I like.

Banning shit just usually pushes it further underground where it finds way to spread more like a cancer, under the radar.
I actually agree with you, however... CRT with based principals would no longer be CRT, perhaps that is not what you meant. As Marcussa first penned CRT in the 30's it was clearly a Marxist invention.

But more to your point, I do not think ideas should be banned, even the rally bad ones. Sadly CRT/Marxism has been in practices over and over and every time those "bad ideas" circulate ad nauseam they never work out and people get killed. It seems like we should just ban stupidity and as we all know that's impossible.

Before I voice my potentially unpopular opinion, let me preface with I think the tenants and foundations of anything based in "critical theory" are fundamentally corrupt, unamerican, and often utilized as marxist double speak.

I dont think teaching anything "critical theory" based would fit into a high school curriculum, unless you were in a AP history or some type of "legal" based course. CT/CRT/CLT are much more appropriate for college level students.

With that out of the way, I think the governors putting it to paper to "ban CRT" may need to really invest in how they defend that moving forward.

There is a difference between "teaching CRT" vs "teaching WITH CRT based principles". Doing a simple executive action banning CRT will only get him/them a certain amount of the way to their goal. Principals need to be more involved in the delivery of curriculum, peer teachers need to be aware of how their colleagues are teaching.

The idea of "banning ideas because we dont like them" is also going to be fodder for the left as the right hasn't been successful in understanding the difference and nuance in teaching the history of CRT vs teaching WITH CRT.

Banning shit just usually pushes it further underground where it finds way to spread more like a cancer, under the radar.
Youre not wrong. There are some aspects of it that are not entirely wrong.

We do ahve a system designed and built 'by' whites so naturally its going to lean toward white culture. WTF do you expect?

The sad side is that for many years the black culture was suppressed. I see that changing, and in time an equity will be established.

But as its being pushed, its wrong, un American, and jsut plain evil, divisive, and dangerous to our way of life.

I actually agree with you, however... CRT with based principals would no longer be CRT, perhaps that is not what you meant. As Marcussa first penned CRT in the 30's it was clearly a Marxist invention.

But more to your point, I do not think ideas should be banned, even the rally bad ones. Sadly CRT/Marxism has been in practices over and over and every time those "bad ideas" circulate ad nauseam they never work out and people get killed. It seems like we should just ban stupidity and as we all know that's impossible.

Agreed with your interpretation of Marcussa. And another quote on CRT: "CRT is not a theory, it is a MOVEMENT." Said another way, activism.

But as its being pushed, its wrong, un American, and jsut plain evil, divisive, and dangerous to our way of life.

Agreed.

And I think that is potentially why banning it specifically misses an opportunity to maybe make a mandate that says if you're going to teach the actual subject of CRT, it must be presented against the framework of western capitalism/republic, individual, negative rights vs collective positive rights, and so on.

No doubting its super messy.

That would entail the dementia riddled potato to be competent enough to follow through. What I see in that is psaki diverting attention and giving clout to the potato as being competent.
The Kenyan came out of nowhere and was not competent enough to put together the diverse people that ran the show. Those people were going to be Hillary's handlers except Trump put a delay on it.
Saying that a poor bastard from Kenya is behind this takeover is very suspect. Is he still being used? No doubt. But the leader? Not likely.
Rothschild's and Soros types are far more likely candidates. Look what Soros has been mixed up in. Elections in every major city, people without borders and several other activities to undermine the USA. Where's Obama's hand in any of that? If he wasn't getting laundered money to survive he'd be a broke ex president. Same for the Clintons.
Sure thing that he's been schooled in the Marxist plan and fully backs it. But he's not the one leading anything.
Fair enough, and agreed Obama was way smoother. For starters to back up my point I would say simply look at the Biden cabinet as they are all former Obama minions. Granted I don't have any hard core "caught you red handed" piece of evidence but it certainly smells like Obama to me, and I am by far not the first person to say it. I have read this from several political operatives.

here is a good article from a site I like.

Reactions: 96coal449
I read the title and thought it was funny they would ban CRT TVs in schools as thats what I grew up on. Yep, that's not what we're talking about here.

This is true, not disagreeing. Trump did make some mistakes and left some people in his cabinet who were shit like General Mille, but that's the topic of another discussion. Trump was polarizing and the right man for the job at the time, but it's time for others to carry forward the America Fist agenda. And yes the MSM did too good of a job demonizing Trump, we all know a lot of people suffering from TDS. The fact that Trump was not deemed president again probably saved his life.
Yeah, well, as far as MSM propaganda against Trump, I don't know of any other man that endured or could endure their nonstop slander, defamation and outright lies about him.

DeSantis may have a thick enough hide to not cave under their attacks but I doubt it, whereas Trump thrived on it. Why risk an unknown?

Reactions: 308pirate
Youngkin is already pissing off the Dems 1st day on the job, so you know he's gonna be a good governor.

Oh and, Trump 2024! I have no interest in voting for career politicians who never do shit when they get into office. Trump actually did exactly what he promised. Only reason he couldn't do more is because of RINO's like Paul Ryan and Mitch Mconnell.

LOL

You keep on keeping on.......
Senators Rounds,Thune,McConnell pushed back against Trump recently. Cruz called Jan6 people terrorists. I don't think they would do that unless they knew something. There are ongoing criminal investigations in Ga&NY. People seem to think there is no difference between Dems.&most Repubs. If that's the case then most Republicans could be looked at as a political enemy of Trump too. They could just be waiting for a moment of weakness or creating one behind the scenes. Particularly those with aspirations. Noem,Haley, DeSantis, Cruz. GA Republicans could be assisting in the criminal investigation. Are the DOJ & FBI involved in any of these investigations? Are they trustworthy? Trump's CFO was indicted and arrested over the summer. They took his passport. Trump's in his mid seventies. He will automatically be considered a flight risk. Wealth and international connections will be cited. What’s a 5-10 yr sentence mean for a 75yr old? He knows all this and I think he's prepped.

Senators Rounds,Thune,McConnell pushed back against Trump recently. Cruz called Jan6 people terrorists. I don't think they would do that unless they knew something. There are ongoing criminal investigations in Ga&NY. People seem to think there is no difference between Dems.&most Repubs. If that's the case then most Republicans could be looked at as a political enemy of Trump too. They could just be waiting for a moment of weakness or creating one behind the scenes. Particularly those with aspirations. Noem,Haley, DeSantis, Cruz. GA Republicans could be assisting in the criminal investigation. Are the DOJ & FBI involved in any of these investigations? Are they trustworthy? Trump's CFO was indicted and arrested over the summer. They took his passport. Trump's in his mid seventies. He will automatically be considered a flight risk. Wealth and international connections will be cited. What’s a 5-10 yr sentence mean for a 75yr old? He knows all this and I think he's prepped.

You're so full of shit. 100% of your drivel above is speculation.

You're not even good at being an agent provocateur.

Reactions: TexPatriot
If parents gave a shit gov run schools would go out of business because no one would go to them. But it’s a cheap place to dump your kids off and it teaches them “enough” they will most likely at least be able to get a job at Walmart or join the army.

You might want to research the performance of private/charter schools.

Ahhh, Susan Rice is heading in the right direction. A behind the scenes actor passing along the agenda. The Kenyan is a bumbling idiot that could recite a practiced speech without flaw. He's a very likeable polished smooth talker. They, those behind the scenes, set him up to not fail. They are trying to do the same for the potato. They hand out prewritten questions that he practiced the answers for. Ever notice what happened when the monitors failed or someone asked a question that he wasn't prepared for? Potato Jo has been a complete failure in the role. He blurts out stupidity and they shut him down and usher the Pravda out. He's flashed the list several times because he's too stupid, geriatric, to remember who to call on. He's even flashed the answer cheat sheet.
But, back to the Kenyan. It's going to take a bit to convince me that he's doing anything more than enjoying the fruit of his role.
I know!

'Dubya and Dan Quail had their moments but virtually anytime Uncle Pedo gets behind a microphone he blurts out some idiotic shit. His latest headline making dumbfuckery was "Biden compared George Floyd's death to MLK Jr.'s assassination."

And yet, Trump is supposedly unelectable because of 'his mouth.' Double stands or no standards are strong here.

I know!

'Dubya and Dan Quail had their moments but virtually anytime Uncle Pedo gets behind a microphone he blurts out some idiotic shit. His latest headline making dumbfuckery was "Biden compared George Floyd's death to MLK Jr.'s assassination."

And yet, Trump is supposedly unelectable because of 'his mouth.' Double stands or no standards are strong here.
I dont disagree but the difference is Bidet kind of toes the party line and is quietly and sort of stupidly non offensive...like a doddering old tool you laugh at, pat on the back, and put to bed.

Trumpster on the other hand seems to delight in trading insults and offending everyone, even his allies. Perhaps its my southern heritage but I find loud, agressive, people, from the north OR south, annoying.

Thats why I think DeSantis would make a better choice, he measures himself better, and I think could bring more cohesion...if thats at all possible at this point.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
And yet, Trump is supposedly unelectable because of 'his mouth.'
let's face it, he alienated a lot of people because of his mouth and his twitter tirades. he did good stuff and if he would have just kept his pie hole shut and let his deeds speak for themselves, i think he'd be in office again today.

youngkin seems to have the trump/conservative principles, and a nice demeanor, so i expect him to continue to go far.

I agree with Maggot on this one. I support Trump, and his ideas to try to do right for Americans, but if he gets elected back in, I’m afraid it will be like last time where he can’t get as much done because he will be spending so much time and effort fighting the attacks on him. I think it would be cool if DeSantis was president, and Trump ran for Congress and kicked Pelosi straight to the curb as speaker.

Reactions: BCP and Maggot
let's face it, he alienated a lot of people because of his mouth and his twitter tirades. he did good stuff and if he would have just kept his pie hole shut and let his deeds speak for themselves, i think he'd be in office again today.

youngkin seems to have the trump/conservative principles, and a nice demeanor, so i expect him to continue to go far.
Who??

If Trump had kept his piehole shut he wouldn't have won the nomination in 2015 much less the election in 2016.

Some of you people forget, Trumps not a politician, he's a problem solver. And as Winston Wolf said "I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help...If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car."

Last edited:
I agree with Maggot on this one. I support Trump, and his ideas to try to do right for Americans, but if he gets elected back in, I’m afraid it will be like last time where he can’t get as much done because he will be spending so much time and effort fighting the attacks on him. I think it would be cool if DeSantis was president, and Trump ran for Congress and kicked Pelosi straight to the curb as speaker.
not me, I think he goes full bore this time as there will nothing to stop his desire to stick his finger in the face of those who opposed him

Reactions: TexPatriot and BCP
I'm backing Trump. He's already made his fortune outside of politics and has his own 'fuck you money.'

Unlike all the others, he doesn't need politics to get rich, and you're not going to get rich in politics without playing the game and swimming in the swamp.

I would, however, ask him hard questions this second time around such as, have you learned from your mistakes the first four years, mainly appointing RINOS and swamp creatures into your cabinet such as William Barr? Will you go after the communist regime in the White House now, including Pelosi and Schumer, for stealing a presidential election?

Want to wager? The sheriff's association and the police will be the first to raise holy hell at first mention of it.
They were the first to lambaste the constitutional carry in TN when it was pushed by our governor. It'll be like the wild west they said. I said GOOD! It's better than twenty cops standing around crime scene tape AFTER

When the cops fear armed citizens that is called liberty. When the citizens fear the cops, that is called a police state.

I dont disagree but the difference is Bidet kind of toes the party line and is quietly and sort of stupidly non offensive...like a doddering old tool you laugh at, pat on the back, and put to bed.

Trumpster on the other hand seems to delight in trading insults and offending everyone, even his allies. Perhaps its my southern heritage but I find loud, agressive, people, from the north OR south, annoying.

Thats why I think DeSantis would make a better choice, he measures himself better, and I think could bring more cohesion...if thats at all possible at this point.
Good. I love it!

The 'insult' that secured his spot in the primaries was when he was targeted by moderator Megyn Kelly who accused him of referring to women as pigs and responded with "Only Rosie O'Donnell" LOL.

That is where we were assured he would get the nomination. Most politicians would have buckled, he didn't.

All right fellas, I've read a lot of bickering between rep/dem crap. It's basically a one party dictatorship. 2 sides of the same coin, an illusion of choice. This country has been corrupted since the forming of these "parties" in the late 1700s, maybe longer. Many here do not know me, and although I do not post much, I've been around for some time. I am no firearms expert, nor will I ever be. I joined here because I want to learn about glass and precision shooting.

I've never been a politics supporter or follower because of my beliefs. These stem from my father who attended an academy as a boy. In my second year high school indoctrination camp, I came home one day from school one day sharing my new "knowledge'' of what I learned in social studies/history class. He told me not to believe everything taught in school. That was the end of my "higher education" and the beginning of my critical thinking ..... I mean conspiracy theories.

With that all said, I had some hopes in the beginning of the Trump era and MAGA, "drain the swamp," and all that jazz.
Here's what did it for me.
!. Trump signs the bump stock ban for that little stupid piece of plastic, and with the wording, "Anything that increases the rate of fire."
Many things can be claimed to increase the cyclic rate. A revolver by 5, a bolt action, hell even the cartridge. This caused me to stand at the door on the trump train.
2. His statement of "Take the guns first, do process later." A direct violation of the oath he took. I jumped from the train.
3. In the beginning of the "pandemic" era, March 2020, he signs the CONvid relief bill putting Americans in trillions and trillions of debt dollars that many of our generations will be paying off. This bill was written in Jan of 2019, and discussed by the WHo in Oct, 2019 called "event 201." $1200 relief checks to citizens .... nothing more than pennies on the dollar during the transfer of wealth aka "The great reset."

In my critical thinking, Trump was put on stage by the cabal, the same people that have bailed Trump out of numerous bankruptcies, so we could "enjoy" the same shit show we have been fed for decades. Do not forget the act signed by congress in 1871. The selling of DC to London.

Here is another lil tid bit I don't normally share. Note the date written.
https://redoubtnews.com/2020/12/oathkeepers-call-on-president-trump-to-use-insurrection-act/
He did nothing.
Trump could have also have installed the NG at every ballot box to ensure a fair election. He did not.
Now we have the leader of the Oath Keepers and 10 others facing charges over the Jan 6, "insurrection."

I am sure I have ruffled some feathers here and raised a few eyebrows. One thing is very clear. Goverments NEVER police themselves. We are in a republic, that has been pulled off life support. A sleeping republic via 1871. Unity is desperately needed. Only "We the People," can fix this and take the republic back, or simply stand by watching the shit show the globalists are feeding us.

All right fellas, I've read a lot of bickering between rep/dem crap. It's basically a one party dictatorship. 2 sides of the same coin, an illusion of choice. This country has been corrupted since the forming of these "parties" in the late 1700s, maybe longer. Many here do not know me, and although I do not post much, I've been around for some time. I am no firearms expert, nor will I ever be. I joined here because I want to learn about glass and precision shooting.

I've never been a politics supporter or follower because of my beliefs. These stem from my father who attended an academy as a boy. In my second year high school indoctrination camp, I came home one day from school one day sharing my new "knowledge'' of what I learned in social studies/history class. He told me not to believe everything taught in school. That was the end of my "higher education" and the beginning of my critical thinking ..... I mean conspiracy theories.

With that all said, I had some hopes in the beginning of the Trump era and MAGA, "drain the swamp," and all that jazz.
Here's what did it for me.
!. Trump signs the bump stock ban for that little stupid piece of plastic, and with the wording, "Anything that increases the rate of fire."
Many things can be claimed to increase the cyclic rate. A revolver by 5, a bolt action, hell even the cartridge. This caused me to stand at the door on the trump train.
2. His statement of "Take the guns first, do process later." A direct violation of the oath he took. I jumped from the train.
3. In the beginning of the "pandemic" era, March 2020, he signs the CONvid relief bill putting Americans in trillions and trillions of debt dollars that many of our generations will be paying off. This bill was written in Jan of 2019, and discussed by the WHo in Oct, 2019 called "event 201." $1200 relief checks to citizens .... nothing more than pennies on the dollar during the transfer of wealth aka "The great reset."

In my critical thinking, Trump was put on stage by the cabal, the same people that have bailed Trump out of numerous bankruptcies, so we could "enjoy" the same shit show we have been fed for decades. Do not forget the act signed by congress in 1871. The selling of DC to London.

Here is another lil tid bit I don't normally share. Note the date written.
https://redoubtnews.com/2020/12/oathkeepers-call-on-president-trump-to-use-insurrection-act/
He did nothing.
Trump could have also have installed the NG at every ballot box to ensure a fair election. He did not.
Now we have the leader of the Oath Keepers and 10 others facing charges over the Jan 6, "insurrection."

I am sure I have ruffled some feathers here and raised a few eyebrows. One thing is very clear. Goverments NEVER police themselves. We are in a republic, that has been pulled off life support. A sleeping republic via 1871. Unity is desperately needed. Only "We the People," can fix this and take the republic back, or simply stand by watching the shit show the globalists are feeding us.
My understanding is that the governors control the National Guard of their respective states, not the President. Correct me if Im wrong.

• The Governor can activate National Guard personnel to "State Active Duty" in response to natural or man-made disasters or Homeland Defense missions. State Active Duty is based on State statute and policy and on State funds. Soldiers and Airmen remain under the command and control of the Governor. The federal Posse Comitatus Act (PCA) does not apply under state active duty status or Title 32 status.
  • Title 32 Full-Time National Guard Duty. (Federally funded, but command and control remains with the State Governor through his Adjutant General.) Title 32 activation can only be done by the President or SECDEF with the approval and consent of the state Governor.

My understanding is that the governors control the National Guard of their respective states, not the President. Correct me if Im wrong.

• The Governor can activate National Guard personnel to "State Active Duty" in response to natural or man-made disasters or Homeland Defense missions. State Active Duty is based on State statute and policy and on State funds. Soldiers and Airmen remain under the command and control of the Governor. The federal Posse Comitatus Act (PCA) does not apply under state active duty status or Title 32 status.
  • Title 32 Full-Time National Guard Duty. (Federally funded, but command and control remains with the State Governor through his Adjutant General.) Title 32 activation can only be done by the President or SECDEF with the approval and consent of the state Governor.
Yes this is true. My mistake. I should have posted the Marine Corp. I believe he had the power to use them for the security of the "republic," justlike he could have used the Army core of engineers to build the wall, via red castle doctrine.

We’re close to the VA line, our local news had 3 “experts” on last night talking about Youngkin and CRT. They said it was a right wing conspiracy theory and was not taught in k12.….then went on to explain how it was a noble and necessary study to prevent racism 🙄

Yes this is true. My mistake. I should have posted the Marine Corp. I believe he had the power to use them for the security of the "republic," justlike he could have used the Army core of engineers to build the wall, via red castle doctrine.
I believe using any of the Federal military 'against' the citizenry would be prevented under Posse Comitatus.

Building the wall was:

1- A construction project, and

2-Used against an invading horde of non citizens.

99.0 % of me doesn't believe the globalists put Trump in power for the simple reason Trump pulled the curtain back and confirmed what many of us already suspected about the Left.

It would have been easier to put Hillary in power and the NWO train headed to globalism would have arrived at the station four years sooner. Why delay it?

But I definitely agree with you, Trump should have stepped in and stopped the election from being stolen right before his and our eyes. If you see looters in Walmart looting, running normal people out that are taking video of them looting and then putting covers over the windows so you couldn't them looting you do what? You call the fucking police. Trump should have called up the NG and put a stop to that.

The Red Flag bumpstock comment pissed me off big time but allowing a criminal regime to usurp his position and kick him out of the white House is the biggest gripe I have against Trump. And I think highly of him and will continue to support him. We would have followed him across the Rubicon and settled this shit, once and for all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 96coal449
Want to wager? The sheriff's association and the police will be the first to raise holy hell at first mention of it.
They were the first to lambaste the constitutional carry in TN when it was pushed by our governor. It'll be like the wild west they said. I said GOOD! It's better than twenty cops standing around crime scene tape AFTER
The Sheriffs are pushing back here in Alabama as well, but it's all about the $$ they generate from selling concealed carry permits. All the more reason!
"An armed society is a polite society"

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
The Sheriffs are pushing back here in Alabama as well, but it's all about the $$ they generate from selling concealed carry permits. All the more reason!
"An armed society is a polite society"
It really sucks when you get to wear a badge and carry a gun and then everyone else gets to carry a gun too. I mean, what's the fucking point of being a cop, to help people?

It really sucks when you get to wear a badge and carry a gun and then everyone else gets to carry a gun too. I mean, what's the fucking point of being a cop, to help people?
You get to deploy your taser on school age children, drunks and people having medical emergencies!

Reactions: Maggot
I'm guessing that you really haven't paid attention. Who was Trump going to trust to have his back? IF he had tried anything he would be behind bars right now. They are still doing everything in their power to put him there now. The only thing holding them back is they have to do it somewhat legally. He also has a young boy to protect and the rest of his family.
If you can not see that the FauxBI, homeland security, CIA.... Well pretty much all of the doj is corrupted and the Republican/democrat party are using the Pravda ( to include twitter, Facebook) an end. I don't know how to make it any clearer.
99.0 % of me doesn't believe the globalists put Trump in power for the simple reason Trump pulled the curtain back and confirmed what many of us already suspected about the Left.

It would have been easier to put Hillary in power and the NWO train headed to globalism would have arrived at the station four years sooner. Why delay it?

But I definitely agree with you, Trump should have stepped in and stopped the election from being stolen right before his and our eyes. If you see looters in Walmart looting, running normal people out that are taking video of them looting and then putting covers over the windows so you couldn't them looting you do what? You call the fucking police. Trump should have called up the NG and put a stop to that.

The Red Flag bumpstock comment pissed me off big time but allowing a criminal regime to usurp his position and kick him out of the white House is the biggest gripe I have against Trump. And I think highly of him and will continue to support him. We would have followed him across the Rubicon and settled this shit, once and for all.
We are in deep shit as a Republic.

I did talk to the VCDL about this topic. They said they had a list of things they were planning to discuss with Youngkin. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Ive met Phil Van Cleve and am rep for Greene County. He does more good than anyone I know. A tireless fucking bulldog for our rights.

I'm guessing that you really haven't paid attention. Who was Trump going to trust to have his back? IF he had tried anything he would be behind bars right now. They are still doing everything in their power to put him there now. The only thing holding them back is they have to do it somewhat legally. He also has a young boy to protect and the rest of his family.
If you can not see that the FauxBI, homeland security, CIA.... Well pretty much all of the doj is corrupted and the Republican/democrat party are using the Pravda ( to include twitter, Facebook) an end. I don't know how to make it any clearer.

We are in deep shit as a Republic.
I don't guess you understand what crossing the Rubicon means, so I'll go slow for you. Julius Caesar's crossing the Rubicon river on 10 January, 49 BC precipitated the Roman Civil War. It was a moment of not turning back. Washington faced that same decision in the American Revolution as well as what W.B. Travis at the Alamo and later Houston at San Jacinto faced. It means damn the corruption including the corrupt alphabet agencies you alluded to and corrupt courts. The winner takes all.
The fauxBI that you're afraid of abused and lost their privileges and any deserved respect. They are part of the enemy. The only reset would be Trump cleaning house and starting over with new people he can trust from his voter base.

And like Washington, Trump would not have been the only one to worry about his son, everyone who was a patriotic American that followed him would have skin in the game. There are those now languishing in jail that followed him to the Capital.

Instead of popping off at me, you need to stretch your mind and see the bigger picture here. This is as serious as anything Washington the general faced. The enemy has taken over Washington D.C. and is living in the White House.

Last edited:
I don't guess you understand what crossing the Rubicon means, so I'll go slow for you. Julius Caesar's crossing the Rubicon river on 10 January, 49 BC precipitated the Roman Civil War. It was a moment of not turning back. Washington faced that same decision in the American Revolution as well as what W.B. Travis at the Alamo and later Houston at San Jacinto faced. It means damn the corruption including the corrupt alphabet agencies you alluded to and corrupt courts. The winner takes all.
The fauxBI that you're afraid of abused and lost their privileges and any deserved respect. They are part of the enemy. The only reset would be Trump cleaning house and starting over with new people he can trust from his voter base.

And like Washington, Trump would not have been the only one to worry about his son, everyone who was a patriotic American that followed him would have skin in the game. There are those now languishing in jail that followed him to the Capital.

Instead of popping off at me, you need to stretch your mind and see the bigger picture here. This is as serious as anything Washington the general faced. The enemy has taken over Washington D.C. and is living in the White House.
I wont do a 'Poll' but how many think TP should saddle up his hoss, load up his AR, cross the Rubicon/Potomac and attack DC?

Ill wait for the results on NBC.

I'm going to remind you that piglosi had already been making plans with the joint chiefs, the FauxBI and others for this scenario.
Throughout the summer he was questioning the validity of the election. Why do you think he did that? Possibly as a feeler to see if a declaration of marshal law was a possibility? I'm guessing you forgot about the Pravda discussing his removal and the peaceful transition? He was already banned from Twitter and Facebook so how was he going to communicate? Do you not see that Twitter and Facebook were working with the deep state to cut him off?
Do you think/believe for a second that the secret service detail would have protected Trump and his family and gone along with him or put the cuffs on him?
But it's your fantasy

Maybe you should read the history and see that George Washington had a well established backing before the crossing.

I wont do a 'Poll' but how many think TP should saddle up his hoss, load up his AR, cross the Rubicon/Potomac and attack DC?

Ill wait for the results on NBC.
In my best Andrew Dice Clay voice, I got your poll right here, Maggot.

Trump gave up the advantage of the high ground last Jan. Retaking the fort is more difficult than defending it.

I'm going to remind you that piglosi had already been making plans with the joint chiefs, the FauxBI and others for this scenario.
Throughout the summer he was questioning the validity of the election. Why do you think he did that? Possibly as a feeler to see if a declaration of marshal law was a possibility? I'm guessing you forgot about the Pravda discussing his removal and the peaceful transition? He was already banned from Twitter and Facebook so how was he going to communicate? Do you not see that Twitter and Facebook were working with the deep state to cut him off?
Do you think/believe for a second that the secret service detail would have protected Trump and his family and gone along with him or put the cuffs on him?
But it's your fantasy

Maybe you should read the history and see that George Washington had a well established backing before the crossing.
You're still not seeing the big picture. I knew, probably before you, what the Left was planning. Biden hadn't even been nominated when the idiot tipped his hand he had generals waiting to rip the skin off Trump if he didn't leave the White House, this was before the election. Then he went on to hint they had the best voter fraud system in place to steal an election. Not his exact words but it's what he meant.

Yeah, it's a joke, it's a fantasy, now, to take back what was stolen or to declare yourself as being right against corruption. But there was a time when men were men it was a reality. Thats why we're America and not living under the boot of a monarchy.

In my best Andrew Dice Clay voice, I got your poll right here, Maggot.

Trump gave up the advantage of the high ground last Jan. Retaking the fort is more difficult than defending it.
So you like handling my pole? Okkkkkk

A revolution may come, but the time is not yet ripe.

Youre so full of shit. Yo keep talking all this revolution, crossing the Rubicon, no turning back etc, but I dont see you doing anything but running your pie hole. Were you in DC that day? Why not? Put your money where your mouth is.

At least the filthy hippies in the 60's were there. Some, like at Kent State, died.

kent-state-protests-president-nixon_May-9-protests-white-house.jpg.optimal.jpg

Reactions: Sako man
But it's your fantasy

He dont care, he's just flappin his pie hole lips.

So you like handling my pole? Okkkkkk

A revolution may come, but the time is not yet ripe.

Youre so full of shit. Yo keep talking all this revolution, crossing the Rubicon, no turning back etc, but I dont see you doing anything but running your pie hole. Were you in DC that day? Why not? Put your money where your mouth is.

At least the filthy hippies in the 60's were there. Some, like at Kent State, died.

kent-state-protests-president-nixon_May-9-protests-white-house.jpg.optimal.jpg
Were you in D.C. that day? Didn't think so.

Were you in D.C. that day? Didn't think so.
No, I wasnt, never said I was, , and Im not suggesting a revolution. Not now, at least.

Youre the one wanting others to do all the work. Quit deflecting from the fact that you dont have the balls to do anything but run your face.

I WAS in Richmond Virginia, with member JBailey, and thousands of others, the day we stopped Northam from passing most of his gun bills.

Reactions: Sako man