• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

(New) Virginia Governor Youngkin bans CRT in Virginia schools

No, I wasnt, never said I was, , and Im not suggesting a revolution. Not now, at least.

Youre the one wanting others to do all the work. Quit deflecting from the fact that you dont have the balls to do anything but run your face.

I WAS in Richmond Virginia, with member JBailey, and thousands of others, the day we stopped Northam from passing most of his gun bills.
GFYS Maggot. Now I know why you're so hated here. You don't know where I've been. I'm one of the reasons Antifa didn't get out of their vehicles when they said they were coming to my town to plant their flag when other's including friends in LE said stay clear and don't get involved in that mess, that they have glowies taking pictures.

You, on the other hand, got run out of Llano, like the coward you are, because you didn't fit in. I'm sure thats not the only place.

GFYS Maggot. Now I know why you're so hated here. You don't know where I've been. I'm one of the reasons Antifa didn't get out of their vehicles when they said they were coming to my town to plant their flag when other's including friends in LE said stay clear and don't get involved in that mess, that they have glowies taking pictures.

You, on the other hand, got run out of Llano, like the coward you are, because you didn't fit in. I'm sure thats not the only place.
Wow wee, a brave guy behind a computer screen throwing the coward word around. When I was in grade school we had a saying..."He who smelt it dealt it." I think that applies to you exactly.. Go crawl in bed with Beefmange, yall are like two peas in a pod. Or two turds in a flush.

Antifa knows better to even drive into my county, let alone think of getting out of the car.

Actually, I left Llano because somebody made me an offer on my home that i couldnt refuse and turned a hefty profit. Still have friends there, like the local constable I used to shoot 50cal with, that I keep up with. Gave him a bottle of Pappy's last time I was through.

But youve once again convinced me that you win the prize for "Most stupid." I concede. Good riddance.

Wow wee, a brave guy behind a computer screen throwing the coward word around. When I was in grade school we had a saying..."He who smelt it dealt it." I think that applies to you exactly.. Go crawl in bed with Beefmange, yall are like two peas in a pod. Or two turds in a flush.

Antifa knows better to even drive into my county, let alone think of getting out of the car.

Actually, I left Llano because somebody made me an offer on my home that i couldnt refuse and turned a hefty profit. Still have friends there, like the local constable I used to shoot 50cal with, that I keep up with. Gave him a bottle of Pappy's last time I was through.

But youve once again convinced me that you win the prize for "Most stupid." I concede. Good riddance.
Brave? You know basically where I live. I'll meet you at Poodie's and we'll have that beer and see if I hide behind a computer.

Brave? You know basically where I live. I'll meet you at Poodie's and we'll have that beer and see if I hide behind a computer.
Must be touching some nerves here. Grow the fuck up.

anigif_sub-buzz-13532-1510618356-1.gif

'against' the citizenry
I wasn't saying to use against citizenry. It would have been to ensure a fair election at the ballot box. So much fraud was blatantly evident. Then again, to the citizenry, that may have been viewed as facism. More I think about it, the harder it is to say would could have been done effectively. I've made comment before, e have our sheriffs and appointed deputies. Maybe posting them at the ballot box could have been more effective. One things for sure as stands. Our voting rights do not count, and no justice has been served for the peoples rights being stampeded upon.
Building the wall was:

1- A construction project, and

2-Used against an invading horde of non citizens
I was implying to the pre construction stage. Hew was funded ex amount of dollars for military spending. I don't recall the amount but I remember it was substantial. The funding was there via red castle doctrine. Where did all that money go anyway?

I'm guessing that you really haven't paid attention. Who was Trump going to trust to have his back? IF he had tried anything he would be behind bars right now. They are still doing everything in their power to put him there now. The only thing holding them back is they have to do it somewhat legally. He also has a young boy to protect and the rest of his family.
If you can not see that the FauxBI, homeland security, CIA.... Well pretty much all of the doj is corrupted and the Republican/democrat party are using the Pravda ( to include twitter, Facebook) an end. I don't know how to make it any clearer.
I understand all of this, but what doesn't sit well with me are the severe inflicting wounds, on the American people I outlined in my earlier post.

You are correct, the republic is in desire need of help as it is gasping for air.