• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Nightforce spotting scope

USAS

Private
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2005
Hi guys,

I've heard a bit of gossip recently that Nightforce optics may be developing a spotting scope. Are there any members of the "in" crowd out there that can confirm or deny.

If it's true i want details.....

Regards

Re: Nightforce spotting scope

Back to the top also interested

The gossip that i heard was slightly more solid than just talk, however no details were discussed. As the old saying goes believe half of what you see and none of what you hear....something concrete would be nice.

I heard about this two years ago I think it was..., maybe it was last year, I don't recall exactly.

I will tell you, I personally suggested they make eye pieces for Kowa spotters with NF reticles instead of a complete spotter. I can honestly say, never heard another word on this since.

Maybe they didn't like my suggestion.
smile.gif

If NF made eye pieces for Kowa spotters with an MLR reticle, I would be on that like a hobo on a hot dog.

Years ago I asked Kowa to do one with a reticle. If NF made that eyepiece, both Kowa and NF would have a super product that would be a big seller...

Again, I never heard a word mentioned since so I highly doubt my idea received any additional thought... it was just suggested a Spotter might be considered and I recommended the route described above. Not another word was spoken on the subject since.

So, turn to someone else for the reticle eye piece. I just thought a smart, enterprising company would benefit from exploiting the popularity of the Kowa line of spotters by making an eye piece for it, that had their most popular reticles to match.

Yes the info i heard was certainly not about eye pieces alone, It was a full scope