• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Now feminists hate the way we sit

ForgeValley

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 22, 2018
    WNC
    So if we tell women they need to sit with their legs closed like they demand men do are they going to be all bitching about "sexist".

I'm all about doing as many "micro-aggression" things as possible on a daily basis, that decent folks don't mind but SJWs hate.

tenor.gif

I'm all about doing as many "micro-aggression" things as possible on a daily basis, that decent folks don't mind but SJWs hate.

+1,000,000

I rarely take any form of public transport (most often it's the airport shuttle bus between the terminal and the rental car place or parking). But when I do, my ballsack is getting aired out.

WELL, that just does it for me! I'm F'n going to sit with my legs spread as F'n WIDE as I can stand now (never sat with legs crossed anyway, nut sack too big:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)! Is there just no end with this shit?? This is just an F'n assault on humanity, is there nothing sacred?? Mac:confused:

Reactions: 308pirate and Dpp
    Wait until you are having to interact with one at work or some sort of formal setting, and they stop and say “hash tag feminism” mid sentence

• Haha
    Reactions: deersniper
    good rather be hated for the right reason than liked for the wrong ones especially when it's modern feminist hate . Will have to sit more often in public as if anyone really cares . Well one good thing the may not like the way men sit but they did not complain about the belching or farting so it's not all bad 2 out of 3 ain't bad .

Last edited:
    What does that mean?

It’s hard to explain over the internet. But basically people use a “hash tag” or the symbol “#” to tag a group or title a picture on Facebook or instagram etc.

So if you posted a picture of a 5 shot group you shot onto Facebook or Instagram , under it you could say “#snipershide” to “tag” or associate it with snipershide

This idiot said out loud in mid convo when I addressed doctor ryan as a male, because she said I was implying females can’t be doctors. Even though doctor Ryan was a male.

And if you actually knew what a hashtag was f me for typing all that. And f you for tricking me into typing all that lol

Reactions: Frgood
    It’s hard to explain over the internet. But basically people use a “hash tag” or the symbol “#” to tag a group or title a picture on Facebook or instagram etc.

So if you posted a picture of a 5 shot group you shot onto Facebook or Instagram , under it you could say “#snipershide” to “tag” or associate it with snipershide

This idiot said out loud in mid convo when I addressed doctor ryan as a male, because she said I was implying females can’t be doctors. Even though doctor Ryan was a male.

And if you actually knew what a hashtag was f me for typing all that. And f you for tricking me into typing all that lol

Thanks for the explanation...I think. # = pound in my world.

In a million years I never would guess that some libtard would make a chair to force a man's body into an unnatural position???

WTF, all this goes against nature and human expression. For thousands of years our body position shows how we're feeling and these libtards with their "feelings" are trying to repress us. F them!

Whoah... Whoah...

Link from the same article:

Pour a liquid on me while I am sitting on a train or bus... Better fucking make sure you got excellent dental insurance. Because my right fist immediately followed by my left fist WILL be slamming dead center into your face. And I fucking wear lead reinforced sap gloves A LOT these days. They work better than regular construction gloves when I am tying down cargo fasteners or using manual pallet jacks. And they are comfortable as hell too, so in the cold months I don't even bother removing them until I get back home. Fucking bitch who pulls that kind of stunt better be ugly to start with, because she will be after these things hit...

Reactions: blackops_1

Seriously just look at her and tell her nobody's talking to you

Bet most here did not know GM in the 70's thru 90's had pussy vents in many of their rides. There was an HVAC vent dead ctr bottom of the steering column that could be tuned to the sweet spot,...Fact. It was designed after one of the skirts on the design team added it in a drawing, an no one thought anything about it at the time,....

• Wow
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Bet most here did not know GM in the 70's thru 90's had pussy vents in many of their rides. There was an HVAC vent dead ctr bottom of the steering column that could be tuned to the sweet spot,...Fact. It was designed after one of the skirts on the design team added it in a drawing, an no one thought anything about it at the time,....

I remember that from my Dad's 79 Buick Regal. Always wondered why the hell it was there

Now they just drive around with their left heel on the driver's seat, knee against the door and their spread going on in the car.

I bet you right now per your story. Had those Pussy Vents" been in this older Chevy the fragrance that was Amber's would be magnificent!

Did the Vette have the Feature?

Live in this hot assed state and you'll put that vent to good use

Loved the AC seat back and ass on our Florida rental Explorer.....a design feature not generally seen up here in the NE...heated seats now being standard.