• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Now would be a good time to contact your Republican Senator(s)

Arc Light

Sheeple Herder
Minuteman
  • Aug 13, 2012
    Mountainside
    If you haven't already, now would be a very good time to contact your Republican Senator (if you have one), to tell them to oppose all gun control. One thing we all know about many (most) Republicans in Congress is that they are cowardly, two-faced, and unprincipled. At least the Democrats will stab you in the front and ask you how good it feels. Good Old Mitch McConnell has already let it be known his is open to finding "common ground" on gun control with the scumbag Democrats. Basically, he is open to sacrificing our rights to appease the media and Hollywood. We need to remind them they will pay a heavy political price if they betray us. Unfortunately, they are the only thing standing between us and California style gun-control for the entire country.

Use this GOA link to make it easy to contact them: https://www.gunowners.org/na05252022/

They are a great organization to join as well, one that actually gets shit done.

I tried that all during the fake covid scam. I tried the governor, senators, and representatives. I called and emailed with never a peep back. Fuck those motherfuckers. They are the problem. Ignore them.

The way to win is to disregard their laws, rules, regulations, police, and authority in general while protecting yourself, your neighbor, your community. If enough people would realize this, the power would be removed from an authoritarian gov’t and back to the people.

I have one Dem and one Repub Senator. The Repub is strongly pro-gun and I always here back from him. The Dem claims to be for the 2nd Amend., but votes otherwise. But I agree with you. I not giving up shit.
    I’m sure your Republican senator and reps had no issue with the way things went in 2020. I’m sure they both voted for the trillions of dollars for “covid relief” and I’m sure they voted to send Ukraine the 53 billion dollars. I’m sure they made enough money plus a few million to counter the inflation and have the connections to get what they need regardless of supply chain disruptions that resulted. I’m sure they all accept an unconstitutional illegal in the whitehouse. The Republic is dead and both parties are to blame.

What I wrote in my first post goes well beyond the 2nd amendment.

If they are not up for re-election or facing a primary its all for naught.

If you haven't already, now would be a very good time to contact your Republican Senator (if you have one), to tell them to oppose all gun control. One thing we all know about many (most) Republicans in Congress is that they are cowardly, two-faced, and unprincipled. At least the Democrats will stab you in the front and ask you how good it feels. Good Old Mitch McConnell has already let it be known his is open to finding "common ground" on gun control with the scumbag Democrats. Basically, he is open to sacrificing our rights to appease the media and Hollywood. We need to remind them they will pay a heavy political price if they betray us. Unfortunately, they are the only thing standing between us and California style gun-control for the entire country.

Use this GOA link to make it easy to contact them: https://www.gunowners.org/na05252022/

They are a great organization to join as well, one that actually gets shit done.
    Mine are Cruz and Cornyn, and Cornyn is evidently the Republican in charge of negotiating away our rights. I called Cornyn’s office today, it’s like talking to a wall. They just sit there not saying a word then say thank you I’ll pass it on. I didn’t bother calling Cruz, if he ever voted for a gun bill it’s a sign of the apocalypse.

Reactions: 232593
    Mine are Cruz and Cornyn, and Cornyn is evidently the Republican in charge of negotiating away our rights. I called Cornyn’s office today, it’s like talking to a wall. They just sit there not saying a word then say thank you I’ll pass it on. I didn’t bother calling Cruz, if he ever voted for a gun bill it’s a sign of the apocalypse.
    He voted to throw 53 billion dollars to Ukraine. I’m sure he made a hefty paycheck from that one. All of these people are criminal.

He voted to throw 53 billion dollars to Ukraine. I’m sure he made a hefty paycheck from that one. All of these people are criminal.
    That is a fact, I would love for just one of them someday to explain how on 174000 per year living in one of the most expensive cities in the country their net worth goes from around nothing when elected to 20, 50, 100 million dollars. I already know the answer but it would still be nice to see them bumble through a detailed explanation.

Reactions: XP1K and Bender
    It's always nice to know who the "cancers in the locker room" are, the Debby Downers, the Negative Nancys, the Karens- they're the ones that troll threads to tell us how futile it is to contact our elected officials. They've already surrendered mentally.

Does anyone actually think that the politicians give a flying fuck about you, your opinion, who you'll vote for......or any fucking other thing ?

They are in office for one thing, money.
    If they have to lie, slander, cheat, steal, or have people killed.....so be it.

It is a complete waste of time to even think about calling or mailing them.
    They could give fuck all about you.
    Your vote does not matter.....they have proven that time and time again.
    The only way to get anything thru to them is if we organize a REAL revolution.
    Then, you'll see every one of those pieces of shit wet their pants.

Reactions: AMGtuned
    Doesn't matter if it's R or D. They always respond with a pre-written, 'canned' answer. That's why you're asked to choose a 'topic'. Makes you wonder if they have anything to do with it, even indirectly. You may get noticed if you attached a BIG check with it.

Doesn't matter if it's R or D. They always respond with a pre-written, 'canned' answer. That's why you're asked to choose a 'topic'. Makes you wonder if they have anything to do with it, even indirectly. You may get noticed if you attached a BIG check with it.
    Yeah but their staff know when they get a bunch of emails about a certain topic and it does have an impact. I have a little insight into this and while it's not as if the rep themselves actually read every email, but they definitely know if they are getting added pressure on a given subject and it definitely has an effect.

I am as anti politician as anyone here, and I don't really believe the whole dem or pub idea either, it's really all of the elite vs all of us imo. That said, writing an email is pretty damn minimal involvement and take 5 min to do. It does have an impact so why not do it????

That is a fact, I would love for just one of them someday to explain how on 174000 per year living in one of the most expensive cities in the country their net worth goes from around nothing when elected to 20, 50, 100 million dollars. I already know the answer but it would still be nice to see them bumble through a detailed explanation.
    Not like there's anything we can do to change their ways, they could at least be straight with us.

Go ahead, I will be right behind you. That's what it will come down to. " if war must come, let it be in my time, so my children may know peace "
    I was talking about your senators. $10 says he is just as friendly to the person that is rabidly anti gun and most friendly to whoever strokes him a check. Their actions speak louder than words. How is his voting record on these issues. That will tell you all you need to know.

I was talking about your senators. $10 says he is just as friendly to the person that is rabidly anti gun and most friendly to whoever strokes him a check. Their actions speak louder than words. How is his voting record on these issues. That will tell you all you need to know.
    That's probably true for nearly all of them, and I know it's true for him on lots of things to a degree, but both of ours are very strong supporters of 2A. He quoted the 2nd Amendment and then went on to tell why its there. I'm in Alabama. He's also leaving after this term so he isn't going to bail on the record he has now.

We have a run off coming between 2 "pubs" though and I hope Moe's Brooks wins because he is one of the few that really will stand firm and truly understands what the 2nd Amendment is all about, even though he's been around too long for my liking. He had proven that he isn't afraid to not get invited to the DC parties and such and does what he was elected to do. He's an ass though so he isn't that well liked.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    That's probably true for nearly all of them, and I know it's true for him on lots of things to a degree, but both of ours are very strong supporters of 2A. He quoted the 2nd Amendment and then went on to tell why its there. I'm in Alabama. He's also leaving after this term so he isn't going to bail on the record he has now.

We have a run off coming between 2 "pubs" though and I hope Moe's Brooks wins because he is one of the few that really will stand firm and truly understands what the 2nd Amendment is all about, even though he's been around too long for my liking. He had proven that he isn't afraid to not get invited to the DC parties and such and does what he was elected to do. He's an ass though so he isn't that well liked.
    Is Brooks leaving?

Save your ink and time, they'll know whos for gun control and those who aren't when they knock on your door and hear that bolt close.

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Hatton:

Thank you for contacting me regarding gun control. I always appreciate hearing from my constituents.

I believe that restrictive gun control legislation is contrary to both the letter and the spirit of the United States Constitution. The Second Amendment of the Constitution reads:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary
    to the security of a free state, the right
    of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall
    not be infringed."

As your United States Senator, I do not believe that restrictive gun laws are the answer to curbing violent crime in America. Restrictive gun control measures only prevent law-abiding citizens from protecting themselves because criminals, by definition, refuse to follow the law. Alternatively, I believe that we need to enforce the laws already on the books, combat the culture of violence in society, and address the underlying mental health issues that may contribute to such heinous acts. We must also ensure that individuals who commit crimes with firearms are held accountable for their actions, and that they receive swift and certain punishment commensurate with their crimes.

During my time in the Senate, I have had a long-standing record of support for Second Amendment rights, as evidenced by my A+ rating from the National Rifle Association. Rest assured that my support for the right to keep and bear arms will continue as strong as it has ever been.

Yeah yall can’t let Brit in! She is Shelby Jr. and as such groomed by him.

Both of mine are Republican scum. What’s the difference?
    98% of the time not a damn bit of difference. They are all in the political class elite club. That, we will never be allowed in.
    I rejoice every time one of them dies!

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Hatton:

Thank you for contacting me regarding gun control. I always appreciate hearing from my constituents.

I believe that restrictive gun control legislation is contrary to both the letter and the spirit of the United States Constitution. The Second Amendment of the Constitution reads:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary
    to the security of a free state, the right
    of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall
    not be infringed."

As your United States Senator, I do not believe that restrictive gun laws are the answer to curbing violent crime in America. Restrictive gun control measures only prevent law-abiding citizens from protecting themselves because criminals, by definition, refuse to follow the law. Alternatively, I believe that we need to enforce the laws already on the books, combat the culture of violence in society, and address the underlying mental health issues that may contribute to such heinous acts. We must also ensure that individuals who commit crimes with firearms are held accountable for their actions, and that they receive swift and certain punishment commensurate with their crimes.

During my time in the Senate, I have had a long-standing record of support for Second Amendment rights, as evidenced by my A+ rating from the National Rifle Association. Rest assured that my support for the right to keep and bear arms will continue as strong as it has ever been.
    And on que he told you exactly what you wanted to hear based on what you wrote. Try this experiment..... have a close friend or neighbor write a blistering and heartfelt letter about the evils of the 2a. Use lots of key words...safety, children and democracy.
    I'd put a good bottle of bourbon on the response being that of an anti 2a. Probably will have phrases such as common sense gun laws, red flag laws to allow our good folks in law enforcement to stop these tragedies before they happen.
    It all LIES....it's all Bullshit!!

And on que he told you exactly what you wanted to hear based on what you wrote. Try this experiment..... have a close friend or neighbor write a blistering and heartfelt letter about the evils of the 2a. Use lots of key words...safety, children and democracy.
    I'd put a good bottle of bourbon on the response being that of an anti 2a. Probably will have phrases such as common sense gun laws, red flag laws to allow our good folks in law enforcement to stop these tragedies before they happen.
    It all LIES....it's all Bullshit!!
    I don't doubt that for nearly everywhere else or on a different subject that probably would be true, but on this one subject that just wouldn't be the case for either of our current senators. If Katie Britt gets in, then that shoe may fit. Moe Brooks will hold the line and has done so before.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    I don't doubt that for nearly everywhere else or on a different subject that probably would be true, but on this one subject that just wouldn't be the case for either of our current senators. If Katie Britt gets in, then that shoe may fit. Moe Brooks will hold the line and has done so before.
    I've lost all faith in any elected official. I truly hope you are right and I am wrong but I think any of them would prostitute their mother's if it got the payoff they wanted.
    Again....I'd love to be wrong.
    If your Man is as solid as you believe, he's as likely as me or you to make a difference.
    The proverbial boy with his finger in the dam.

I've lost all faith in any elected official. I truly hope you are right and I am wrong but I think any of them would prostitute their mother's if it got the payoff they wanted.
    Again....I'd love to be wrong.
    If your Man is as solid as you believe, he's as likely as me or you to make a difference.
    The proverbial boy with his finger in the dam.
    Well don't get me wrong, I don't trust any of them either, it's just this one issue that we are solid on here, but that's it. I also don't think that a handful of senators who are solid on this issue is going to be enough to keep from getting some kind of additional laws on guns. Maybe scotus will overturn it or something but probably not.

Reactions: jmp1
    Cornyn is a fucking RINO puke just like McStain was. Cruz I try to give the benefit of the doubt but he is fast falling out of my favor along with our Gov. Abbott. All hat and no cattle.

Reactions: UKDslayer
    If your going to make calls, add Cornyn to your list, even if not in TX since he is "representing" the republicans.

I sent a very well written, detailed, and thought out letter DARING mine to reach out to me to discuss. I don't know how much longer I can hold my breathe.

Hand written sentiments are good but they lack that personal feeling when speaking face to face ..........
    download - 2022-06-02T211647.632.jpeg

Reactions: 232593
    Cornyn is a fucking RINO puke just like McStain was. Cruz I try to give the benefit of the doubt but he is fast falling out of my favor along with our Gov. Abbott. All hat and no cattle.

Here's a list of the problem senators as I see it

Cornyn....isnt up for re-election and is tip of the capitulation at McConnell's direction

Graham....see above.....he's well known for supporting red flag laws in past

Toomey announced retirement and has nothing to lose....he's been pushing for gun control for a looong time

Murkowsky.....she's about to be primaried and if I had to guess she'll stick a finger in eye of constituents and side with dems (again)

Romney....not up for re-election and signed an AWB into law as Governor of Mass.....

Collins...not up for re-election.....need I say more?

Scott (Florida) supported a terrible red flag bill as Governor thats been abused in florida to no end.

Rubio is likely to go any way the wind blows.....

Thats SEVEN, possibly eight squishy republicants right there......I'm sure there are 3 more out there.....

Dem sen Kelley is a shoe in for gun control

Scinema MIGHT buck the party......

Manchin would clearly support UBC and likely AWB

The other 48 dems will vote for any gun control thats put in front of them.

I dont see the fantasy island omnibus in the house passing in the Senate but I bet that a 21 purchase age, fed funding for red flag laws and UBC are on the table.....and I doubt that an AWB and magazine bad are similarly on the table

None of this will change anything......cuz until schools get the same protection with firearms that politicians and gov gets.....nothing is gonna change

If nothing else....current events have shows that the GFSZA is a complete utter failure and needs to be repealed/nullified

When it comes down to it, I'm a single issue voter. What matters most to me is how my elected officials vote on gun rights. And right now, when our rights are at dire risk, I don't give a fuck how they voted on Ukraine, Covid, whether they are crooks, or the price of tea in China. I care about how they're gonna vote on the Dems disarmament package.

So take 30 fucking seconds and send the message using the link I posted above. Because we all know 99% of the blowhards will dutifully surrender their AR's and high-cap mags when the ATF and your willing local LEO's come knocking at the door. So let's try and avoid that unpleasant scenario.

My senator is Kyrsten Sinema. The other one is the astro nut. Yeah, no ballot stuffing in AZ.
    I have the exact same senator problem as you. I’m pretty sure Kelly’s sole purpose in the senate is to assist in getting some kind of gun control passed. He does not even answer any correspondence from his constituents. Isn’t he facing an election this year?

What do you think Sinema will do? Can she be swayed do you think?