• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Now would be a good time to contact your Republican Senator(s)

When it comes down to it, I'm a single issue voter. What matters most to me is how my elected officials vote on gun rights. And right now, when our rights are at dire risk, I don't give a fuck how they voted on Ukraine, Covid, whether they are crooks, or the price of tea in China. I care about how they're gonna vote on the Dems disarmament package.

So take 30 fucking seconds and send the message using the link I posted above. Because we all know 99% of the blowhards will dutifully surrender their AR's and high-cap mags when the ATF and your willing local LEO's come knocking at the door. So let's try and avoid that unpleasant scenario.
Done

I have one Dem and one Repub Senator. The Repub is strongly pro-gun and I always here back from him. The Dem claims to be for the 2nd Amend., but votes otherwise. But I agree with you. I not giving up shit.
If that Dem happens to be Tester maybe if enough gun owners in the state flood his inbox and phones maybe he can be swayed. If I remember correctly he did not win his last election by a large margin. And Daines stomped Bullock in the last election.