• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Official Accuracy International AT First Look

Wait for AI rails to come out. I was at the AI class and was told they have shipped and should be out soon.

Wait for AI rails to come out. I was at the AI class and was told they have shipped and should be out soon.

I emailed Sporting Services in the UK (AI distributor to the world ex NA) last week and they knew nothing about the new rails and would look into it. I have had no word back!

Took the class at Mile High shooting. They had no clue. But I asked Neil our AI instructor. He said very soon because they had been shipped. Now if very soon means this month or next. I personally do not know. At least here in the US. I did not ask if they had been shipped elsewhere.

I emailed Sporting Services in the UK (AI distributor to the world ex NA) last week and they knew nothing about the new rails and would look into it. I have had no word back!

Yeah i did the same. SSUK are always good at getting back to your questions, but AI just arent providing them with any details. Maybe Tom Irwin can update us on this? Not just for US customers, but international ones too.

How much meat do you have left on the cheek rest legs???

Also, why did you opt for the adjustable mount, it seems awfully high. How far are you shooting?

Nice rifle.

Took my new AI AXMC 26" 260 out yesterday with some friends and stretched her out to 1275 yards, hitting 14" steel plate about 40% of the time. Almost surreal waiting 4-5 seconds for the bullet to arrive!
20140914_084743_resized_zps953d4f76.jpg

20140914_071800_resized_zps353c67d8.jpg

Just ordered a new AI AT Tan folder with 24" 308 and 26" 260 from MH today, but Dave won't have it ready for about a month. Waiting for TBAC M18X1.5 30BA brakes and OTM lower picatanny rail. Mount up my March F 3-24X 42mm scope and my son will be ready to join me in the fun. Plan on selling one of my DTA SRS Gen 2 A1s with 22" 308 and 26" 260 barrels and a few extra mags. 3000 rouns down the 308 barrel and 1000-1500 rounds down the 260 barrel, but they are still accurate and each has plenty of life left. Asking $7200 for everything, but scope and will add the March scope for an additional $2000 with accuracy first level, but no bipod. Used the Atlas QD with excellent results and rear tab bag, rather than the built in monopod which is also very stable!

PS-Tom in the straw hat is shooting 6Xc with no recoil and great accuracy!

Last edited:
I received my OTM lower rail today. Nice piece. AT will be here early next week. Can't wait!

How much meat do you have left on the cheek rest legs???

Also, why did you opt for the adjustable mount, it seems awfully high. How far are you shooting?

Nice rifle.

I still got room to add a couple more spacers. Just go them so that if in case the the cheek rest would slip, I wouldn't have to play with it to get it just right again. For the mount, its just as high as the Spuhr (which i have as well). Plus, you're very limited when finding a mount for the fat Henny (36mm tube). It also took 60moa (20moa base + 40moa can't in the mount) to get zeroed at 100 without using any internal elevation on the scope. I just took it out to about 900 yards so far

I still got room to add a couple more spacers. Just go them so that if in case the the cheek rest would slip, I wouldn't have to play with it to get it just right again. For the mount, its just as high as the Spuhr (which i have as well). Plus, you're very limited when finding a mount for the fat Henny (36mm tube). It also took 60moa (20moa base + 40moa can't in the mount) to get zeroed at 100 without using any internal elevation on the scope. I just took it out to about 900 yards so far

I'm curious; where did you get the spacers?

900? Out at Pala?

I received the lower rail from OTM yesterday and installed it on my AT. Easy to install. Nicely machined and finished.

Holding the factory rail for comparison.

I thought about getting the lower rail but I think it may be too low for my cheek weld. With the higher rail I only need to adjust the cheek piece for my big head about 1/8 inch or less.

I thought about getting the lower rail but I think it may be too low for my cheek weld. With the higher rail I only need to adjust the cheek piece for my big head about 1/8 inch or less.

What ring height are you using? With the lower rail, I have the cheek piece bottomed out using NF 1.125" rings. It gives a similar cheek weld as my other bolt guns.

FYI your cheek piece has a spacer that can be removed to go lower.

Victor Company Accustack Victor Company USA
Yes sir, at Pala. I live down south by the border. So, I'll try to make it a couple times a month

Thank you (both of you) for the responses.
@NoLegs24 I'm going to try and make the match this month (28th) myself. If you are there, I'd be interested to see that bipod mount you have, as well as compare notes.

Cheers!

I thought I had posted a photo in this thread, but apparently not. Nothing special per se, AI-AT 24" threaded 6.5 CM with an SWFA 5-20.

AI-cropped_zpsc95de15e.jpg

Last edited:
Just talked to Boyd at Euro Optic asking about getting a quick lock barrel for an AT. He said they haven't received any and don't even know pricing yet! Disappointing because getting a .243 barrel to go along with the .308 was my main selling point! Anyone know where I can get one besides EOptic?

Just talked to Boyd at Euro Optic asking about getting a quick lock barrel for an AT. He said they haven't received any and don't even know pricing yet! Disappointing because getting a .243 barrel to go along with the .308 was my main selling point! Anyone know where I can get one besides EOptic?

Mile High Shooting Accessories

Dave Tooley direct?

Accuracy International North America?

Call Mark at OTM, he'll get you fixed up

Hawk Hill Custom has 5x 6mm .237 bore Medium Palma 26" barrels they are chambering up and cerakoting black for AI AX, AT, AE, or the new 2014 quick change barreled guns. If you guys want one, PM me and I will get you the details.

They were supposed to be chambered in 6mm Creedmoor but they could still make one or two in .243

The OTM barrels are chambered by Robert Gradous. Just wish they did some other lengths besides 26"

I'm sorry i'm not aware of who OTM is... But I called Mile High and they have barrels in stock threaded. So... If i get a .243 barrel threaded, AI does sell muzzle brakes in that caliber correct? Not that i would really need one for a .243 but if they have em Ill get one. Thx

Yes I found OTM(On The Mark) online after some searching. I like that those are Bartlein barrels , not a UK barrel that the AT will come with from my understanding of this thread. There shouldnt be any fit difference between the barrels correct?

Yes I found OTM(On The Mark) online after some searching. I like that those are Bartlein barrels , not a UK barrel that the AT will come with from my understanding of this thread. There shouldnt be any fit difference between the barrels correct?

I could be wrong, but I believe only the 308 barrels are "UK" barrels, which in fact are Lothar Walther barrels. The other calibers are Bartlien chambered by David Tooley.

Ok I am going to order a .308 AT, and I assume as long as I clarify what I have when I place my order over the phone with Mile High the will ensure I get a compatible barrel.

Ok so If I keep the factory flat top rail I do not obviously need high rings for my USO ER-25, correct? So I will probably go with the USO ADM AD-RECON-SW 34mm / 20 MOA mount...unless the action rail is already 20moa canted. I considered a Spuhr mount but unless I get the lower rail, it looks SOO high!!

The action rail is a 20 moa. I was told the lower rail rifles had shipped. Did not get an eta.

OTM, you guys are gonna take all my money! Looking forward to the low rail and barrel. Barrel won't be for a few months though.

My AT is supposed to ship out tomorrow. I have a Vortex Razor HD II 4.5-27x56 that I plan to put on the AT on jake's (OTM) lower rail. I'd like to order Spuhr rings and get them on the way. I was thinking the 1" ring height would work, but I don't know how to be sure.. Anyone have any input?

The 1" spuhr rings will work fine. I do believe most folks pick up the unimount which is 1.18". That one will work fine as well.

Ok so If I keep the factory flat top rail I do not obviously need high rings for my USO ER-25, correct? So I will probably go with the USO ADM AD-RECON-SW 34mm / 20 MOA mount...unless the action rail is already 20moa canted. I considered a Spuhr mount but unless I get the lower rail, it looks SOO high!!
Glad to see you decided to go with the new AI AT from Mile High. You won't be disappointed and the lower top rail from OTM is a great plus! You should now be set for life.

I bought the OTM lower rail and Spuhr 1" height 34mm rings to drop the scope closer to the barrel.

Happy to help!

If you don't yet have an AT, get one! I have loved the AW's I have had over the years but the upgrades on the AT and the reduced pricing makes it a great value.

Darin

Yeah I just picked up an AW about 5 months ago and I'm loving it. I've also got a barrel change kit as well so the AT isn't piquing my interest. Now the new AXMC is another story all together.... ;-)