• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Pics to get ya fired up on Predator season !!

Re: Pics to get ya fired up on Predator season !!

Yeah, he was definetly ready for the knackers yard.
sick.gif

This morning:

04-13-10013.jpg

Sniper Dog strikes again:

04-13-10005.jpg

Tikka T3 Varmint .223, Leupold 6.5-20x40, , 55gr Nosler Balistic Tip. 150 yards.

looks like a great time to me

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KClark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This morning:

04-13-10013.jpg

Sniper Dog strikes again:

04-13-10005.jpg

Tikka T3 Varmint .223, Leupold 6.5-20x40, , 55gr Nosler Balistic Tip. 150 yards. </div></div>

what the heck are those things on the trees ??

It'll be awhile before we see any of those on the trees in my neck of the woods.....38F, blowing and spitting snow at the moment!!

How are you Scott?

[Karl Childers] some folks callz'em leaves..I jus callz'em sling blades...uhhhhuhh.[Karl Childers]

Ha! That didn't take long. Nice work, my friend!

Sure is a great collection of pics here. I'll have to keep looking at them to get me through the summer.

Ridge - great pic, like the camo on your rifle!

That's a good looking cat! That's one thing that has evaded me here in SD. Maybe next year!

300gr Berger Today
422 yards Lemon sized exit

Picture500.jpg

Nice job, ridge. How are they working out for you?

Hey Ridge.
What river/creek is that in your pic? The wife and I went to Bent's fort a couple years ago. Kinda looks like that area.

Working pretty well so far. Cant wait to start dropping some crop damage Does and Cows with them.

Thats the Rio Grande. Every one is diverting water for irragtion plus its been pretty cold, not a lot going down to the compact as of now ( that will change when it warms up ).

Great photos. This thread has motivated to go out this weekend and get some.

I really wish I could move to Texas - it just seems like a better place for me vice the East coast.

My seven year old shot his first yote last night. It was a target of opportunity, we were cutting hay and this yote was hanging around a little too long. I grabbed my AR with some 40 g Noslers and the coyote did not realize the bullets were too small to hurt him. The shot was approximately 70 yards away, my son did well with a rifle too big for him. I can see my next purchase now..light .223 stainless and synthetic. http://
nzelue.jpg

Ridge, that's a helluva shot with a 22-250, nice work. What's your load?

you did that dog a favor...

Oldy but a goody. The first yote I ever called in and shot, '04 or '05 I think. I don't count the ones I caught out mousing and nailed.... LOL!
5Nov06Yotes003.jpg

Decided to get some new camo on my coyote getter. Think it'll work?!? It's a new Krylon finish out of a can ;-)

CoyoteCamo.jpg

CoyoteCamo2.jpg

TLDcopy.jpg

I didn't want my back seat all bloody and I've tried the roof but it still bleeds down the door frames.

sweet pics wish i would have taken some of the ones i bagged last time i was out
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: villhelm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sweet pics wish i would have taken some of the ones i bagged last time i was out
frown.gif
</div></div>

note to self... take camera and use it
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PGS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hope I can get one someday....grin! </div></div>

It will happen, just be patient ! LAFFIN'

awesome pics! when is the best time of year to hunt em we can shoot em year round. Ive been a couple times and only got 1 and it was the ugliest yodel dog ive ever laid eyes on was eat up with mange looked like a chupacabra. I bought a 22-250 just for yotes and only fired one shot in anger. I have been seein a lot on side of roads at night the last couple weeks maybe its gettin time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jephs422</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
DSC08731.jpg

</div></div>

Pretty Cat!