• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Pics to get ya fired up on Predator season !!

Re: Pics to get ya fired up on Predator season !!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ridge</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> 327 yards 15x NP-R1

Picture220.jpg
</div></div>

Liking that picture !!

Called in from 860 yards to 40 yards.....
18" .308 shooting 155 Scenars over 49 grs RL15
12-20-09042.jpg

Great pics guys, im going out day after xmas with new POF 308, hitting the wide open flats for some long shooting hopefully.

Shot this dog fox earlier this week, 220m under the lamp.243, 87grv-max.
DSCN0072.jpg

Got this female a week earlier at almost 260m with the lamp.
DSCN0042.jpg

DSCN0043.jpg

edi

Nice hunting guys. Im a new guy here and really enjoyed the pics in this post. I love to get out and coyote hunt but i have yet to get one. This a great forum and i thank you all for such a great place.

19241_102125006482582_100000552491060_55965_5044605_n.jpg

19241_102125029815913_100000552491060_55967_8095733_n.jpg

Last week... 1am full moon just under 200yards! Rock River Arms .223

15536_100580723303677_100000552491060_14323_2261441_n.jpg

Ruger M77 with some work done to it.. great shooter

Man--lots of coyotes in that neck of the woods sir!!

Here's a 557-yarder from a couple weeks ago--ISSI AR223AI/65SGK@3150/Weaver V16 TK Lee 3 MOA reticle--
IMG_0825.jpg

Had to aim right here (2.8 3 MOA dots down from 225-yd. zero)--
Weaver3MOATKLee.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ridge</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Today

Picture276-1-1.jpg
</div></div>

specs on your rig ??

Rock 1-8 22-250's 75gr Amax
Mcmillan ( A5 on blue A3-5 on My Song Dog Slayer)
NF scopes

Other day

Picture185.jpg

Thks. Clark--i was all happy about that 1.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">been playing with idea of fast twist 22-250 or 220 Ackley Imp. </div></div>

Yeah, makes sense. High bc 80gr match bullets @ 3200fps+, brake, watch the impact.
cool.gif

Well heck...if pics get ya fired up...then some vids out to really get you in the mood!

Here are some from a few of our hunts...I am the shooter in them.

Take care,Stan

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NqaZfq9BSMY"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NqaZfq9BSMY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mb3thTT170I"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mb3thTT170I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CzYipxo8MrQ"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CzYipxo8MrQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sscoyote</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man--lots of coyotes in that neck of the woods sir!!

Here's a 557-yarder from a couple weeks ago--ISSI AR223AI/65SGK@3150/Weaver V16 TK Lee 3 MOA reticle--
</div></div>

o hey, i recognize that from the longrangehunting forum

Running 3281 now, have went a tad hotter but didn't like the results

Picture114.jpg

Sent to me from a client in TN that is shooting a 300RUM I built.

"<span style="font-weight: bold">300 yards, Head on shot through the mouth and through the shoulder and out the opposite butt cheek. Roll on baby!! I love this surgical tool</span>"

2vs2f6f.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that is the true definition of "DRT" </div></div>

Yea, that dog was the recipient of a 210 grain Berger launched at 3,090 fps. He never knew what happened.

Another email from the same guy, he's also a hide member. He's getting run over by Coyotes it seems
wink.gif
Looks like it's a bad place to be a Coyote

<span style="font-weight: bold">He was running wide open til I grabbed his ejection lever. Look how far he slid !!!! Or maybe that extra 210 grains gave him some lift. Lol</span>

2ajt4r9.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">Entry point was dead center of the Buttock !!!! Something done jumped up and bit me !! </span>

2m83y9t.jpg

Shot this 'yote yesterday.
190yrds- head shot
SPRish rifle
60VMAXs

40ish pound male.
PDOG09063.jpg

Going coyote hunting in the AM. gonna try some new 110 vmax loads. hopefully i will have some pics to post.

I shot this dog at 308 yds.I was hunting a cow carcass, no calling. Him and the bitch were touching noses when I laid him out. She ran appx. 15 yards and stopped, turned around and looked at her partner, and i was able to put her down.
I always wondered if I had waited just a few more seconds if I might not have gotten em both with one round.

Here's a pretty 1 from today (took 3 more though that were sweet. Skinned and frozen)--

IMG_0856.jpg

Thanks sendero man, I grew up near civilization, thats just the grandparents haha.

Almost looks like you skinned it already Steve
grin.gif

Here's the fox I got on the first using an MOA in 6.5x284
winterpics156.jpg

Then I got a coyote a few days later and had to get the muskie poles to get it off the thin ice, with 10' of fast moving water under it.
winterpics167.jpg

winterpics172.jpg

Go get 'em Michael-nice job, and that fox is lookin' good.

n2fq4w.jpg

2py1bgo.jpg

december full moon 19 total of our 5 man group

Damn giligan...way to stack'em.

Nice work ewoaf, love the improvised camo.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: giliganz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
n2fq4w.jpg

2py1bgo.jpg

december full moon 19 total of our 5 man group </div></div>

is that a ND3 on the scope ?

Ya its an nd3. I haven't needed to use it yet on a dog we had a pretty clear full moon cycle last month. But it's a sweet ass light.

thats one to put in the freezer. How are your 105 A-maxs working for ya. Do you get spinners if you put it through the aribags or is it dumping them. Have you tried in Berg or Sierra's through that rifle??

so far, it is dumping them hard...

DRT... All of them. Been very happy with the performance.

PM's sent back on the rifle in my pic above..
grin.gif

here is all the info.
specs are :

Stiller Predator action
Stiller 20 MOA rail
Krieger 7.5 twist light palma barrel at 26"
Jewell HVR at 32 oz.
McMillan Classic stock
HS bottom metal
Cerakote black
Nightforce 2.5-10x32 Compact HV reticle
Seekins Rings

100_01762.jpg

100_0178.jpg

100_01741.jpg

Damn SM that is one pretty coyote.