• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Plange and Premier Reticles Customer Service

WyomingShooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 28, 2010
Fremont County, WY
My Premier 3-15X50 developed a problem with parallax adjustment during a recent class. In a nutshell, Paul at Premier fixed the scope the same business day it was received. He also called me to fill me in on the details of the fix. All this at no charge. I greatly appreciate the excellent customer service Paul and Premier extended to me. While any object made by man can fail, it's good to know that Premier will make any problems right quickly and professionally. With best regards from the Big Empty, ELN.

Re: Plange and Premier Reticles Customer Service

Paul is undoubtedly good people. Paul has done wonderful work for so many of use and has gone above and beyond many times.

Paul Rocks!, I hope Chris is over paying him.

Paul is an irreplaceable asset to Premier not only in regards to customer service but product knowledge as well.

He's also really good at break-dance fighting.

glad to hear they have great cs, as the new 5-25x56 scope I received will not do 28 mil rad on the turret, and looks like they tried to use a marker to hide an imperfection on the turret. You can see part of the brown o ring when you look around the elevation so it seems qc slipped up on my new 5-25 scope as it looks like something qc should have caught

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VSOP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">glad to hear they have great cs, as the new 5-25x56 scope I received will not do 28 mil rad on the turret, and looks like they tried to use a marker to hide an imperfection on the turret. You can see part of the brown o ring when you look around the elevation so it seems qc slipped up on my new 5-25 scope as it looks like something qc should have caught </div></div>
VSOP,

when the reticle is mecahnically centered in the tube, the turret will only move half of the overall adjustment range in either direction (~15 mils) because that's all the adjustment that is available from center. The other half of the adjustment range is blocked by the zero stop. That's just the way it is with any ZS scope. If you open the LeverLock, turn the turret to ~14 mils and close the LL again, then turn back to zero, you should have almost all the adjustment available. This simulates the use of a canted base.
As to the o-ring, it shouldn't be visible with the LL closed properly. In any case, give Paul a call and he'll walk you through the function of the turret and take care of any possible problems.

Paul was lounging by the pool drinking beers and doing shots with a couple of redheads today/now/tonight probably... He took the time to answer my texts about some technical questions when I was on my range. I couldnt get 3G on my phone to google it. But I got him direct!

I have a Light Tactical coming in about 2 weeks and it will be my first Premier scope. Having them built here in the states and hearing about that kind of customer service and the top quality they are is a for sure sign i will be purchasing more for upcoming builds.

Paul just got me out of a bind this last week... very grateful for his efforts.

Premiers Customer Service is as good as you can get. Before I had time to send a PM to plange he had already sent me a PM based on my post. He gave me some directions and his number and said he would take care of any issues. Well after I snapped a couple of pics and sent them off to him, he offered to either replace the dial with the slight anodizing defect at Premiers shop or to send me the replacement so I could do it. He also was sending some extra o-rings so I would have a couple spares free of charge.

Service provided is enough of a reason to pick PR over S&B. Plus PR has the Gen II's which are my favorite.

I hope in the near future they come out with another magnifacation range on their scopes.

Paul is a class act. Very fast to respond to questions and issues. I agree...Premier can't pay him enough!

Paul looks kick ass in Hunter Green Shirt with White Letters!

When I was looking for a new scope, I sent PR a simple email on the website telling them who I am and what I am looking for. Chris wrote back with about 4 pages of information giving me more than enough details on the scope. He also answered my subsequent questions with great insight. Even if I didn't get (I got a 3-15) a PR, I felt that I became "optically smarter" by just emailing them. It's good to see a company so dedicated to the end user.

Paul is #1 in CS, I have first hand experience in warranty repairs and reticle changes.