• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hunting & Fishing Prairie Dog Hunting Colorado

hhowe

Private
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2008
Colorado
I just moved to Colorado and am looking for a great place to shoot dogs. I am willing to travel just about anywhere. I am in The Springs. I have hunted dogs for years in Texas. Willing to pay depending on the amount of dogs.

Re: Prairie Dog Hunting Colorado

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: long range dogr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, what part of the state are you interested in hunting? </div></div>

I'll pick this up since I'm interested too. I'm near Denver, so anything within 2 hrs drive works for me.

I've been thinking of putting up a flier at the local feed store to see if any farmers call. Anyone ever tried that?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tactical Rancher</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: long range dogr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, what part of the state are you interested in hunting? </div></div>

I'll pick this up since I'm interested too. I'm near Denver, so anything within 2 hrs drive works for me.

I've been thinking of putting up a flier at the local feed store to see if any farmers call. Anyone ever tried that? </div></div>

Well, iv'e tried it for yotes.But never for PD's. Theres always the grasslands after 6/15....

I am assuming you can shoot as far as you want in the grasslands? Anywhere else? I am in the Springs.

Yes, you can shoot as long as you please in the Grasslands.And after a few days of the season,i'd expect the shots to be long!

Being as you are from the springs,i'd check around Lyman or Pueblo for places to hunt.

Head East from Colorado Springs along hiway 94 to the Rush or Yoder area would be a good place to start looking.