• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Problems with vaccine , oh say it aint so !

This article is way too long to read through, but I’m not getting the C19 vaccine. It was rushed through pretty much overnight & needless to say, but there are lots of issues.

I’m not an into-vaccine person, but I don’t believe these vaccines have been fully proven safe, etc.

Besides, all you who’ve taken this poison are going to turn into “dark seekers.”

they'll happily take your money for a pill to fix what you fucked up with a bad diet.

they can't take your money if there's nothing wrong with you.

A topic I thought I'd never see discussed on the Hide let participate in...but yes, many women have experienced early and/or heavy periods following COVID vaccination. At least one University that I know of is conducting a study on this.

IN ABSOLUTELY NO WAY is that "proof" that COVID vaccination will lead to issues reproducing, let alone some mass conspiracy to reduce population.

• Haha
Reactions: QuickNDirty
A topic I thought I'd never see discussed on the Hide let participate in...but yes, many women have experienced early and/or heavy periods following COVID vaccination. At least one University that I know of is conducting a study on this.

IN ABSOLUTELY NO WAY is that "proof" that COVID vaccination will lead to issues reproducing, let alone some mass conspiracy to reduce population.

What's your point?

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Just the fact that people have died from the vaccine, means that it IS reducing the population.

whdfGaEw.jpeg

Interestingly, for the most part, FLU tests are no being given at all unless specifically asked for. Has even lead to some idiots to claim that the flu is down because of masks.... 😖
My sister is a microbiologist and they are kinda freaking out about the no flu thing. They are scrambling to try and find anyone who got it to make next yeats vaccine. No cases and they get behind the curve and then.... they make an experimental shot that only half the people take overnight with half the fear and all the side effects.

Reactions: lash
My sister is a microbiologist and they are kinda freaking out about the no flu thing. They are scrambling to try and find anyone who got it to make next yeats vaccine. No cases and they get behind the curve and then.... they make an experimental shot that only half the people take overnight with half the fear and all the side effects.
The flu shot is a best guess scenario anyway, but I get your point.

Maybe it is, i ask her questions kinda off hand when she has been drinking. Kinda hows life, is that bitch karen still pissing you off kinda questions. I dont think her telling me that was a lie or anything.
I thought Covid WAS the flu?? Mac

Reactions: 10ring'r
Before this she was working on actually scary stuff. Equine ensefolitus, horses get it and can pass it on to humans. Brain swelling.... and i have a thing for chicks that ride horses..... now all of our best scientists are wondering where the flu is and how to kill covid... and some country girl that rides horses just got a mystery brain swelling disease... priorities damnit...

I got my first jab last Monday...laid me out for 24 hours and I still feel like shit off and on on Friday. They tell me that to get the "Herd Immunity" effect we need to vaccinate like 80% of US in 4 to 6 months *but* 27% of US say they ain't gonna get vaccinated no way, no how. So, Herd Immunity is DOA and the next strain of the virus is 2X times more transmissible and 2X as deadly.

Good luck Mother Fuckers. Guess who's gonna die in droves the next wave? Anti Vaxers and Anti Maskers, that's who. Darwin at his finest.

VooDoo
Baa. Well, someone outed themselves out as a sheep.

I picture it this way. If we don't start socializing again, our Immune System will be so broke down, we will F'n die from the common cold. We need to raise a 🖕and press on with our lives. Time for all this shit to end. Mac

Reactions: CheStadium