• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Puget Sound Area Shooter's Group

All,

Just got this site going. revelationarmsllc.com I wanted to get your feedback on the site, yet know I made it myself and I am NOT a computer guy, at all... Still don't know what HTML is or where I put it :) Anyways, let me know if you need anything. Looking to get an order of XLR's
in so please let me know requests.

See you all soon!

I think the site looks good. I recently launched my site as well, so I understand all the work that goes into building one. Nice work!

I think the site looks good. I recently launched my site as well, so I understand all the work that goes into building one. Nice work!

Capt. Thank you. I believe I met you at Jakes Match, I was an RO and was handing out shirts with you (I believe)... Anyways send me a link you your page and I will throw it on my site (your more then welcome to do the same :) ) Thanks.

Capt. Thank you. I believe I met you at Jakes Match, I was an RO and was handing out shirts with you (I believe)... Anyways send me a link you your page and I will throw it on my site (your more then welcome to do the same :) ) Thanks.

I recal that, now I can put the face to the name and user handle ;)

Thank you, the site is at the bottom of my signature. I'm still working on the site and getting the production end finalized. Once thats done, I will setup the purchase and cart functions.

Kirk Roberts

very cool! Now that I'm back at work I can start saving for a S&B. Do you think you might carry March in the future? I shoot a lot of benchrest and would love a 60x on a 6mmXC or BRX

Last edited:
very cool! Now that I'm back at work I can start saving for a S&B. Do you think you might carry March in the future? I shoot a lot of benchrest and would love a 60x on a 6mmXC or BRX

You know I cant say that I have considered March. I know the New Kahles 10-50 has been getting a lot of great reviews from benchrest guys. Please look me up when you are ready, I would like to help you out.

I'm a little disappointed in Noveske at the moment. I sent an email 4 days ago in regards to a couple questions I had regarding one of their barrels for the 300BLK. They finally responded and didn't even answer any of the questions I asked but simply told me what I was asking about wouldn't work anyways because of what they assumed my handguard length would be when I already knew that but I was planning on using a Seekins guard that goes over the attached suppressor... :mad:

Thinking about running a one day monthly type match over here on a public piece of land right near Jubilee Youth Ranch. Probably something informal, Max 40 shooters, just a trophy match with 3 plaques for 1st through 3rd place. And maybe another 308 trophy. Laid back, Self RO, OBI's required, etc

I will have a couple barricades, shooting platforms, my shoot house, and probably something like 8 stages. Lots of targets, KYL racks, spinners maybe, couple new hostage targets,
Ranges from 100 yards to 1250 yards. Can also have a target set up at 1 mile if anyone is interested. Maybe 1760 yards.

Thinking Either July 5th or 6th(4th of july weekend)
July 9th or 10th
Or middle of August, like August 8th or 9th.
Can go either Saturday or Sunday, whatever people would like.

BBQ Lunch would be provided/Catered, as well as water for everyone.(It might be hot) All for something like $55

Guys could try to get some good carpooling going to make it easy to drive over from the west side.

Any interest?

Thinking about running a one day monthly type match over here on a public piece of land right near Jubilee Youth Ranch. Probably something informal, Max 40 shooters, just a trophy match with 3 plaques for 1st through 3rd place. And maybe another 308 trophy. Laid back, Self RO, OBI's required, etc

I will have a couple barricades, shooting platforms, my shoot house, and probably something like 8 stages. Lots of targets, KYL racks, spinners maybe, couple new hostage targets,
Ranges from 100 yards to 1250 yards. Can also have a target set up at 1 mile if anyone is interested. Maybe 1760 yards.

Thinking Either July 5th or 6th(4th of july weekend)
July 9th or 10th
Or middle of August, like August 8th or 9th.
Can go either Saturday or Sunday, whatever people would like.

BBQ Lunch would be provided/Catered, as well as water for everyone.(It might be hot) All for something like $55

Guys could try to get some good carpooling going to make it easy to drive over from the west side.

Any interest?

Jake,
That sounds awesome and I'm definitely interested. Either day works, but Saturdays could be nice so people dont miss church. Sunday is good though because I have work off. Either way count me in if you get a couple going. Your last match looked very fun and challenging

sent from my POS phone

Jake, absolutely. Monthly informal match is a great idea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd be interested. Sunday works better for me since I'll be driving from Portland, and it's easier to do that on Saturday.

Shamir

Jake,

You must be trying to tease all the Western Washington guys!!!! WHY MUST YOU BE SO FARRRRRRRRR.....

Hope it goes well. :)

i would like to come out and shoot if you have an extra space, i live a ways north so it will take me awhile to get there

i would like to come out and shoot if you have an extra space, i live a ways north so it will take me awhile to get there

I got room , its only me so far. I only have room for one more in my shack, weather is going to be nasty. but be aware it is a real back woods setup nothing fancy but you can stay dry and shoot all day at steel

Ok guys, July 20th, 1 day match. Mark your calendars now. I'll be getting more details and registration up in the next couple weeks to firm up our numbers

Only going to go with 35 shooters max. It's on public land, so there is that to deal with. Don't need it too big. Should be lots of shooting for all who get signed up. First come first serve on sign up.

We will provide lunch and drinks. And of course barricades, platforms and shoot house.
Will be a trophy match. No prizes unless sponsors set up and provide. Probably raffle at that point. Chamber flags will be provided if the shooter does not have one.

Ok guys, July 20th, 1 day match. Mark your calendars now. I'll be getting more details and registration up in the next couple weeks to firm up our numbers

Only going to go with 35 shooters max. It's on public land, so there is that to deal with. Don't need it too big. Should be lots of shooting for all who get signed up. First come first serve on sign up.

We will provide lunch and drinks. And of course barricades, platforms and shoot house.
Will be a trophy match. No prizes unless sponsors set up and provide. Probably raffle at that point. Chamber flags will be provided if the shooter does not have one.

I'll be there!

Just a heads up, the NCW Gun Club 3 gun is 2 weeks away. If you have any questions, feel free to call, text or PM me.
PM's here are spotty, so a text or phone call works best.
Also, I could use 2 more RO's. You will get a T shirt, lunch and a shot or 5 @ the 1700 yard target if you have the urge to go long.
A little taste of the gully course, it takes 3.5 minutes just to hike from end to end at a brisk pace, not including any shooting. ( about 170 rounds)
Due to the intensity of this stage, I've broken it into two classes, novice and seasoned. Same COF, but the novice will have a bit more time to accomplish.
My cell: 509-860-0974
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Jim

That's too bad. About three years ago I purchased a mid-length upper directly from them and it was a work of art. Absolutely flawless. At that time, they were throwing in free blemished lowers and you would be hard pressed to find the blemish.

Hopefully the remaining folks at Noveske will have the same passion and skin in the game to uphold the reputation that John built. While their customer service may have suffered how is their product?

Nick-

Since John passed, Noveske has not been the same...

:(

All,

Just got this site going. revelationarmsllc.com I wanted to get your feedback on the site, yet know I made it myself and I am NOT a computer guy, at all... Still don't know what HTML is or where I put it :) Anyways, let me know if you need anything. Looking to get an order of XLR's
in so please let me know requests.

See you all soon!

Looks good! Nice job!

Ry

Damn SGM, missed another! my 110 was tore down anyways. Lapping my lugs and waiting for the bolt face and receiver cutters to get here.

If time permits, I'm in for the matches. Its all new to me, so I may need guidance on the rules and such.

Jc, is my 338 RUM ok for your steel? I'm running a lighter bullet, so it doesn't hit as hard as the 300gr. If not, whats the largest caliber you prefer?

Brian

Oh and their will be a Puget Sound shooter discount as well on all items:)

Jake, what did the .223 targets look like after the shoot? Were they well peened?

Not nearly as bad as I thought they would be! I was fairly happy about the performance. The .223 shots were all fairly close. From the Auto gun, and from the gun over the post under the powerlines. All in all, they held up just fine. We could do that every year for the rest of our lives and the steel would still be standing!

Is anyone interested in 8# jugs of H4350, Varget, Ramshot Tac, and Winchester 231?

Since one can only dream, and I assume this is an April 1 joke, yes, I'd like 32 pounds of each please.

Is anyone interested in 8# jugs of H4350, Varget, Ramshot Tac, and Winchester 231?

Good one Nick...had me going for a second with the 231. Getting a ton of overtime, so next friday I'll be in the market for 869 and H1000 and 231....oh, and 338 OTM's. I'll give your store a call next week right before payday and check in.

My 32 pounds of each powder was delivered by centaur-riding leprechauns, using solid gold containers encrusted with jewels. They were guarded by a host of trolls over land and Nessies over water. Of course the powder and delivery were completely free of charge.

I'm lucky to have gotten in on the deal yesterday -- I have heard the Leppies have run out as of this morning at midnight.

Depends... do you believe in unicorns? Lol...

My 32 pounds of each powder was delivered by centaur-riding leprechauns, using solid gold containers encrusted with jewels. They were guarded by a host of trolls over land and Nessies over water. Of course the powder and delivery were completely free of charge.

I'm lucky to have gotten in on the deal yesterday -- I have heard the Leppies have run out as of this morning at midnight.

Here in India they use H4350 and Varget to fill in potholes. Damn airline will not let me check as baggage.

Really need some Hodgdon CFE 223 powder.
Throwing this out there once more, I need a little more to get through this match season. I have tons of other powders, primers, bullets to trade. Happy to trade cash as well.

Thanks guys

Adam

From what I have seen their products are still some of the best on the market.

The problem I have is CS has to be the same for me to spend $2300-2400 on a 5.56 rifle.

I would be happy to see them lose the hipster facade they seem to be projecting right now as well.

That's too bad. About three years ago I purchased a mid-length upper directly from them and it was a work of art. Absolutely flawless. At that time, they were throwing in free blemished lowers and you would be hard pressed to find the blemish.

Hopefully the remaining folks at Noveske will have the same passion and skin in the game to uphold the reputation that John built. While their customer service may have suffered how is their product?