• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Pupil of the Art of the Tactical Rifle Dot ORG *Video*

What was with the shoe tying grabassery?! All the truly elite operators I know use tactical Velcro to secure their shoes. Stride-rites are operator as fuck! At least until my patent-pending keymod QR shoes come out.

Pssh! who uses Nightforce? It's all about teh Counter Sniper Scope. Does a Nightfore have this printed on the side? I think not.
IMAG0277.jpg

Last edited:
That's gotta be a heck of a target if it went "CLANG" four shots out of five and didn't leave any holes in the target backer.
That's a funny video. At least they can't say we don't have a sense of humor.

Your tetnique was all wrong, you should hold the forearm of the rifle with your left hand for better support while shooting prone and where the hell are your badass ninja gloves??

I don't know how anyone could've missed the Stiller reference, it was worked into there perfectly. Definitely do wish you could've worked "man down" into that when you fell. Also would've loved if you said "criss cross applesauce" while you were tying the laces.

@ FrankyG

You missed out on two very important items.

1. Marine Corps Snipers tie their boot laces left over right which insures a relaxed fit over the instep whereby relaxing the sphincter muscle thereby reducing dick rash while in the prone position.

2. Your jacket should have had a Snipers Hide Legal Defense Fund logo on it.

I liked the fact there weren’t any holes behind your shoot-n-see target…classic FrankyG

Last edited:
HILARIOUS! I haven't laughed that hard since Spin D video! Good job Frank!

I personally like the random shots that are going off in the background noise and as you pass another target "hey there is a target, but we dont give a shit about that one"

Last edited:
It should of went clang more but I yanked my head off so fast and with those stupid muffs on I could hear and didn't realize I hit the target so I held off thinking I missed the first shot, lol

A reap operator would have had his headphones on with boom mic plugged into his cell phone, calling momma for more hot pockets! Or at least give her a call for some more tactical donuts and coffee..... :)