• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rem M700 30-06 AICS questions

MeanAndUnseen

Private
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2010
OK, USA
Ok well, I've been talkin with Adam about an AICS Stock.
I want one for my Factory Rem M700 30-06, and I was wondering.
Has anyone else every used an AICS stock on a M700 30-06?

Ive tried to research the success rate of overall operation of this set up, and I haven't seen this done anywhere.
I even googled this set-up and nothing came up.

Thats why Im wondering if anyone here has ever put it together?
Which clip would I need?
Does it feed correctly?
Is there anything that could possibly dissuade my thoughts of spending $841 for this stock.

In case you are wondering, I want this stock for the fact I like the feel, Its free floating, aluminum and besides its accuracy its down right sexy looking
wink.gif

I will be adding a Jewel trigger, but havent decided on a bolt nob...The factory nob sux.....

I hope theres someone out there who built this already and can give me a low down on its performance, reliability and functionality.

Thanks so much guys and gals
Stay sharp

Re: Rem M700 30-06 AICS questions

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kirk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I remember years back someone using a AICS long action stock with 300wm AI mags and modified feed lips on his 30-06, cant confirm.

Kirk R </div></div>

Hmm, modified how?