• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remington Defense RACS M40A6 "USMC" Chassis - THE REAL DEAL - Finally available!

. Big Green made sure to kill it along with a lot of other products. You can find a Gen 1 RACS from time to time. Maybe one day someone will post a few pics of the Gen 2 RACS! Kinda nice but the Gen 1 is better in my opinion.
Kill is the key word with ”Big Green.” In recent years they managed to kill off or screw up (to the point that no one ever wanted it again) every decent product they made.

Reactions: jb41291
Kill is the key word with ”Big Green.” In recent years they managed to kill off or screw up (to the point that no one ever wanted it again) every decent product they made.
That is a fact sir……. Being a former Custom Shop employee/manager the fall was tough to watch and be a part of. I was certain that I would retire at Remington. Unfortunately for a lot of people like myself, big business ruined that for us. Everything happens for a reason I guess……… 😉

That is a fact sir……. Being a former Custom Shop employee/manager the fall was tough to watch and be a part of. I was certain that I would retire at Remington. Unfortunately for a lot of people like myself, big business ruined that for us. Everything happens for a reason I guess……… 😉
Sad to hear, please accept my apologies to you personally. It was not the employees, it was those corporate raiders, money is all they want, the customers, the employees and the business in general all are the one’s hurt while the bad guys get away. Its a crime to be sure. Hoping you found a good place.

Oh, and for decades, I drooled over a custom shop 700. Wish I had one

Interesting to read all the neg comments regarding the RACS chassis and it price back in 2017. Lots of ignorance and conceit. Funny as now the chassis can bring heavy money...thousands above the old retail price. Oh well good for those forward looking collectors and enthusiasts. Now you can laugh at those innorant comments. :cool:

Guess it's a good thing I ended up with a couple of those chassis. Especially since they were bought from a buddy at a hell of a price break. One in a Surgeon action one in a Remington.

Attachments

• 20230615_011446.jpg
    20230615_011446.jpg
    681.9 KB · Views: 141
  • 20230609_173708.jpg
    20230609_173708.jpg
    649.7 KB · Views: 141