• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Russia Ukraine / USA Cuba

7D8664AF-DF29-4D83-BC93-C97AEEDDCA6B.gif

Reactions: Mike Casselton
I’ll be honest here, what I’m most upset about is that Ukraine was the last source of Russian ammo for the ak. Say what you will, they are fun as fuck to shoot and I have multiple. Need more 545.
Well, I suppose if you feeling frosty enough we could make a trip and go round us up some. Shipping gonna be a bitch tho!

If we had invaded Cuba to secure our supply of middle infielders, that comparison would be accurate.

Well, I suppose if you feeling frosty enough we could make a trip and go round us up some. Shipping gonna be a bitch tho!
modern solutions!
Buy the mail order bride with free shipping, but invest in a sz. Large, and request that she brings over as many cases of ammo as she can carry, Spasibo. they are strong too. you might be surprised how much she can carry.
iu

How would the USA react if Russia had military bases in every country in Central America except Mexico and the Mexican government was getting armed by Russia and were in talks about a union between the two? Then figure in that several areas of Mexico have seceded and are mostly Americans.
How do you think Putin looks at this map?
PXL_20220223_130902655.MP.jpg

Oh ffs, grow up.

Putin has every interest in expanding russia and making the USSR the same as what it was. He will stop at nothing.

You are arguing to take a democratic country by force by a soviet country. That's disturbing.

I think they covered that today.
Biden is taking us into the new era of reusable energy. No need to drill oil or finish pipelines that will need to be torn down later.
Why would we not go back into full energy production immediately? Seems to me Putin needs a little competition.

Reactions: BCP
How would the USA react if Russia had military bases in every country in Central America except Mexico and the Mexican government was getting armed by Russia and were in talks about a union between the two? Then figure in that several areas of Mexico have seceded and are mostly Americans.
How do you think Putin looks at this map?
View attachment 7814670
Ukraine being a nato member or even being controlled by nato has been a glaring, hard line for Russia for a long time. Here is a cable from William burns talking about it in 2008 but it’s been a concern for them since the 90’s. I don’t blame Putin for this at all. I do blame the 202 and the un for being blood-thirsty monsters and continuing their empire expansion in the face of any and all opposition

Edit: whoops, forgot to add the link

Last edited:
Wife has extended family in western Ukraine... Last we heard they may be trying to head to Poland.

This really isn't our fight. I tend to think Putin is doing what is in his/Russia's interests... But my wife's family is caught in the middle of an international shit storm.

Bad deal all around for common folk who are just trying to make a living.

Mike

because a retard is in the Whitehouse and Putin knows he isnt going to do jack shit to stop him....Putin knows Biden is going to be out quickly so he is making his move now while he can.

he is going to get Ukraine, he is going to get ports in the Atlantic....and all its is going to cost him is some sanctions, which is just going to put him further in bed with the Chinese.

expect to see China move on Taiwan any day now for the same reason.

4 years under Trump and Putin didnt make so much as a move...because he feared Trump would actually do something, and Russia cannot afford to fight an actual full scale war against a modern equipped country.
I think there is more to it than that. I also don’t think America is in any position to fight a full scale war with anyone right now for many reasons.

So anyone want to expound on why the Ukraine and why now? Like really think about it. We have had troops and equip on his doorstep in some capacity for decades. Why now?
Simply because they know our leadership is weak all the way around and they can.

We have a senile old man being abused and used as a puppet in office and military "leadership" who say shit like this:

The $64,000 question now is when does the other shoe drop and china decides to take what they feel is theirs.

Reactions: Seymour Fish
Simply because they know our leadership is weak all the way around and they can.

We have a senile old man being abused and used as a puppet in office and military "leadership" who say shit like this:

The $64,000 question now is when does the other shoe drop and china decides to take what they feel is theirs.
As I said above, I think this is part of it, but I think there is more to it than that. He could have just as easily done this under Obama.

As I said above, I think this is part of it, but I think there is more to it than that. He could have just as easily done this under Obama.
Possibly the concern of being over extended or two fronts, the Syria crap was going on then.

ETA:
For as long as we've made the soviets into a boogieman, let's not forget they realistically have the GDP of Florida...
$1.5 Bill Vs $23...

Possibly the concern of being over extended or two fronts, the Syria crap was going on then.

ETA:
For as long as we've made the soviets into a boogieman, let's not forget they realistically have the GDP of Florida...
$1.5 Bill Vs $23...
You mean like the shit we started? Lol. The GDP of Russia is $1.4 trillion. FL ain’t quite there lol but...

Obama was actually mentally competent, and wasnt afraid to use military force (as evident by his drone striking american citizens)

Russia also knew sanctions were coming....and needed time to stockpile enough money to ride out the storm....the recent shift to "reducing carbon footprint" meant most European countries stopped producing energy and sourced it from Russia....this put them in a better position to ride out the coming sanctions.
Yes this is true...but I believe there is more. Time will tell. Of course, we may never know. And obama being mentally competent is debatable. He certainly could string more than a few sentences together lmao!

You mean like the shit we started? Lol. The GDP of Russia is $1.4 trillion. FL ain’t quite there lol but...
I actually misread it, FL is listed at 1.2 T not B, so yeah it IS there...

because a retard is in the Whitehouse and Putin knows he isnt going to do jack shit to stop him...

4 years under Trump and Putin didnt make so much as a move...because he feared Trump would actually do something,
Trump fired the ambassador to Ukraine and was investigating what was going on over there. Putin was sitting back waiting for Trump to clean it up. Then they started the impeachment to stop what Trump was going to find out and make public.
Once the potato was installed Putin knew he was going to have to deal with it himself. Then he watched the fiasco of Afghanistan and the green light was on for what we are seeing.

4 years under Trump and Putin didnt make so much as a move...because he feared Trump would actually do something, and Russia cannot afford to fight an actual full scale war against a modern equipped country.

This isnt exactly true. Putin encroached on Syria and it resulted in direct conflict with some of our nations best - it was barely covered at the time, but I have attached a link to the only MSM article about it that I could find at that time. Long story short - 25 Americans mostly belonging to a unit at Ft. Bragg killed upwards of 600 Russians (an mech-infantry BN renamed as part of the Wagner Group right before the operation) pushed outside of the negotiated territory and paid with their lives. In full transparency the unit guys had air support and used it when the Russians disengaged their SAM's.

Putin got his peepee smacked and he played by the rules after this.

Russia also knew sanctions were coming....and needed time to stockpile enough money to ride out the storm....the recent shift to "reducing carbon footprint" meant most European countries stopped producing energy and sourced it from Russia....this put them in a better position to ride out the coming sanctions.

This isnt exactly true. Putin encroached on Syria and it resulted in direct conflict with some of our nations best - it was barely covered at the time, but I have attached a link to the only MSM article about it that I could find at that time. Long story short - 25 Americans mostly belonging to a unit at Ft. Bragg killed upwards of 600 Russians (an mech-infantry BN renamed as part of the Wagner Group right before the operation) pushed outside of the negotiated territory and paid with their lives. In full transparency the unit guys had air support and used it when the Russians disengaged their SAM's.

That also happened when we had an actual SECDEF that understood war.

He ordered them annihilated. One of Trumps worst mistakes was pushing Mattis out.

Reactions: USMC_03XX
Trump fired the ambassador to Ukraine and was investigating what was going on over there. Putin was sitting back waiting for Trump to clean it up. Then they started the impeachment to stop what Trump was going to find out and make public.
Once the potato was installed Putin knew he was going to have to deal with it himself. Then he watched the fiasco of Afghanistan and the green light was on for what we are seeing.
Possibly the sole reason. I’m not sure. I just think there is more to this than him timing this action right now just because Biden is in office. There is something amiss that is greater to the puzzle than us just having weak leadership.

Yep. The Russians were actually all up in Syria unbeknownst to most. Like you are seeing tho, it’s hard to find evidence of it. I even recall people saying the gas attacks were from the Russians at the time.

Reactions: USMC_03XX
The real question is.

Is it an in Invasion or a Liberation?

Mainstream media will have you belive its an invasion. Since when does any of you actually believe and trust what the mainstream media portrays something as?

I'm inclined to thing the opposite is true.

Insurection... invasion... tomayto.... tomahto

So anyone want to expound on why the Ukraine and why now? Like really think about it. We have had troops and equip on his doorstep in some capacity for decades. Why now?
Didn't Putin say something like the collapse of the Soviet Union was a great tragedy in recent history? Some former areas are covered by article 5 in NATO. He has a puppet in Belarus. Turkey's NATO support is suspect. Putin lost his puppet in Ukraine. Ukraine is the logical step. Merkel is out. Brexit is fresh. No doubt Putin was pleased with the fatigue of war that has set in to the minds of the USA and allies over Iraq and Afghanistan. Trump said we should be out of Afghanistan and Biden agreed. Both recognized the will of the people didn't support staying.
If expansion to Soviet borders is the goal then now is good. In a nutshell, he's older and I bet he thinks any opposition is at its weakest point and his power is maxed.
Imagine if he had puppets in Georgia, Ukraine, and Belarus. Then moved his military into all three countries with their so called approval for joint exercises. Then all three have false flag assassinations. Then he holds a press conference and by decree Georgia, Ukraine, and Belarus are now Russian.

Didn't Putin say something like the collapse of the Soviet Union was a great tragedy in recent history? Some former areas are covered by article 5 in NATO. He has a puppet in Belarus. Turkey's NATO support is suspect. Putin lost his puppet in Ukraine. Ukraine is the logical step. Merkel is out. Brexit is fresh. No doubt Putin was pleased with the fatigue of war that has set in to the minds of the USA and allies over Iraq and Afghanistan. Trump said we should be out of Afghanistan and Biden agreed. Both recognized the will of the people didn't support staying.
If expansion to Soviet borders is the goal then now is good. In a nutshell, he's older and I bet he thinks any opposition is at its weakest point and his power is maxed.
Imagine if he had puppets in Georgia, Ukraine, and Belarus. Then moved his military into all three countries with their so called approval for joint exercises. Then all three have false flag assassinations. Then he holds a press conference and by decree Georgia, Ukraine, and Belarus are now Russian.
Possibly. I just think there is more to it than expansionism. I could be wrong tho.