• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Russia's Staggering Losses In Ukraine

Reactions: BLEE and Tokay444
That is what this whole thing basically boils down to. Putin did NOT have to do this. As you said, this whole thing was ego driven. He is finished as a global leader anywhere on the world stage.

And more importantly he has shown his military forces are not what everyone thought they were cracked up to be. The biggest worry now is the fact he has proven himself to be somewhat illogical, as well as unstable. And he has nukes....... With a big ego to go along with them. And that is NOT a good combination.

I'm starting to believe that little piss pot in North Korea has more common sense than this guy.
Part of Putin's bloated ego is from support from his commie-cockgobblers here in the U.S.

As I recall, he was quite popular on barfcom as being 'the man' among world leaders as he was shown in a photo op riding shirtless with pale flabby skin and moobs in the mountains on some emaciated little horse.

Last edited:
Reactions: billt and BLEE
she is an influencer for sure. but,can't do anything without the approval of the real "big guy".

My gut feeling is he’s a charming puppet. Fucker can’t even stand up to his wife and eat a hamburger and have a smoke. Wild ass speculation, but the initial Iranian revolt and the subsequent deal that paid their asses off for nothing points directly to her IMO.

Reactions: Terry Cross
Valarie Jerrett? Pretty sure she ran the show.
Valarie Jarrett. Susan Rice. Lisa Monaco. Antony Blinken. David Axelrod. George Soros. Hillary. Victoria Nuland. Jake Sullivan. Obama. Eric Holder. Chris Wray. Bezos thru the WA Post. Marc Elias. These are the people who are running our government and plotting to steal another election. They communicate through the Perkins Coie law firm to use attorney client privilege to thwart subpoenas.

It as if at this time, no one is even disputing this.

Reactions: TexPatriot
Valarie Jarrett. Susan Rice. Lisa Monaco. Antony Blinken. David Axelrod. George Soros. Hillary. Victoria Nuland. Jake Sullivan. Obama. Eric Holder. Chris Wray. Bezos thru the WA Post. Marc Elias. These are the people who are running our government and plotting to steal another election. They communicate through the Perkins Coie law firm to use attorney client privilege to thwart subpoenas.

Good job! Yes, put Obama at the top of that list. I can't help but think Michelle has a little sway as well, not on forgin policy but maybe the cultural Marxism? 🤔

None of those people mentioned pull any strings. They are the puppets put in place to misdirect you from the real power players. Sure, they seem to have power, but they're just doing as instructed and allowed to reap undue rewards.

Think about it. Does Obozo really wag the dog? The bathhouse boy from out of nowhere is allowed to rise from nothing to the ultimate seat of power. Have to dig deeper than that. Even Soros is doing as instructed. Where does all that money come from?

no. you are wrong. the biggest threat is his homo,muslim handler.
No I'm not wrong. It goes without saying Obama is the one passing on instructions from the Globalists to the talking corpse thats in the White house.

They wake up the gimp long enough to dress him, jack him up on a meth cocktail and give him some lines to squint and try and read off a teleprompter.

Last edited:
Reactions: mosin46
None of those people mentioned pull any strings. They are the puppets put in place to misdirect you from the real power players. Sure, they seem to have power, but they're just doing as instructed and allowed to reap undue rewards.

I also lean this way. Though the money behind the policies isn’t what concerns me. They’re just another brand of narcissist. The ones I want to see exposed and moved out is the career bureaucrats. Entrenched , fat and happy living off the disfunction of our system. Nothing happens without these people. They are the true deep state .

Reactions: doubloon

Think about it. Does Obozo really wag the dog? The bathhouse boy from out of nowhere is allowed to rise from nothing to the ultimate seat of power. Have to dig deeper than that. Even Soros is doing as instructed. Where does all that money come from?

I also lean this way. Though the money behind the policies isn’t what concerns me. They’re just another brand of narcissist. The ones I want to see exposed and moved out is the career bureaucrats. Entrenched , fat and happy living off the disfunction of our system. Nothing happens without these people. They are the true deep state .

The revolving door of politics≥

ETA:

Hmmm ... if you are seeing moobs for the selected image in the video link I apologize ... not my choice.

If I am the only one seeing moobs then I am deeply distrubed and concerned about what the interwebs watchers are picking up on.

Alexander Vindman types are plenty and they are deeply imbedded waiting for their time.

The Cabal.

You mean it's those who shall not be named here, those of eternal darkness and blight? Or can we not say their names for fear of raising the most unholy of the dark spirits?

Ok, you got me, I give up, who the fuck is at the helm then? No for realzies? Leme guess the Illumanati, 33rd degree Free Masons? Rothchilds perhaps, that I can kinda believe.

Asking for a friend...

You mean it's those who shall not be named here, those of eternal darkness and blight? Or can we not say their names for fear of raising the most unholy of the dark spirits?

Ok, you got me, I give up, who the fuck is at the helm then? No for realzies? Leme guess the Illumanati, 33rd degree Free Masons? Rothchilds perhaps, that I can kinda believe.

Asking for a friend...
IMG_1142.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Sako man