• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Russia's Staggering Losses In Ukraine

You're going to get tired shoveling your own shit. This should keep you busy for a while. If you need more, just let me know.

The US has fought wars with goat herders and still lost or a least that's the perception. That said in a war with a country that has a decent military, such as China, we would lose a lot of troops. Ukraine is losing more troops than Russia at the moment and Russian has a larger population. Just by numbers if things don't change Ukraine will lose. Ukraine needs to negotiate peace as fast as they can, before there is no one left. BTW the US and the West don't give a shit about Ukraine or its people.

"Wargames indicate the United States will lose significant combat power quickly. U.S. military forces are too small, their supply lines are too vulnerable, and America’s defense industrial capacity is far too eroded to keep up with the materiel demands of a high-intensity conflict."

You're going to get tired shoveling your own shit. This should keep you busy for a while. If you need more, just let me know.

Do you have any non-fake news sources? Most members here wont even give those sources clicks. You can use democrat backed sources, but you need a conservative backed source to validate. If not, then you're just posting biased articles to support your opinion, or forming your opinions based on democrat sources.

I understand that it is difficult for you to come to grips with reality when you have been kept in the dark and fed bullshit by
the gov and news media. You chose to believe, you do not question you are simply a puppet with the media's hand shoved firmly up
your ass with them controlling your thoughts and installing their ideas in your head.

Or

You are one of them who are trying to spread this propaganda as the truth.

Either way I know you are a asshole and you are dismissed.

We’re very happy for you if you actually believe all that.
But we don’t have to play along with a delusional fantasy., and no amount of reposted propaganda is doing to convince anybody of it either. But you do you boo. We’re all hoping that when the truth hits you that you don’t take it too hard.

Time is on Putin's side. He knows The United States can't fund Ukraine forever. He'll put Russia in hock to the Chinese, North Koreans and mullahs and pay them back with cheap Russian oil and gas, even though Iran doesn't need it. He will continue to kill Ukrainians of fighting age, until there's nothing but children and old people. There's not enough the NATO can do to put Ukraine over the top, short of declaring war on Russia, which is the globalist's goal, anyway. If Trump gets elected next year, I don't think that will happen, but he won't be able to stop Putin, short of a world war. If puddin' brain, or most anyone else gets in, we just may have WWIII. Time is the weapon that will allow Putin to take all of Ukraine.

Of course not. It doesn't fit their, or your bullshit, pro Putin narrative. It doesn't matter where it comes from. That's just an excuse.
The IWM, may potentially be the only non-biased source there. And that's just a youtube video 8 months ago, simply analyzing what went wrong in the FIRST 10 DAYS.
According to a research by the think tank RUSI, when Vladimir Putin began his invasion, he expected to take control of Ukraine within 10 days. So what went wrong? Why did his plan fail? And how close did he come to succeeding?To find out, we spoke to Ed Arnold, Research Fellow, European Security at RUSI, to uncover what went wrong for Russia during those crucial first 10 days of the conflict

Detailed analysis, and up to date summary of UKR Russo war. Non MSM psyop bullshit info for those who actually want to know what's going on.

WARNING
If you are a lala land normie retard please skip, I want to spare you the pain of being triggered into convulsions.

1702342888892.png

This ^^^ is Ray Charles, he was blind as fuck but could play the keyboard and sing pretty good.
He didn't chose to be blind.
Why don't you, @billt, follow his example.
I'll make a friendly wager with you.
This post will age better than any you've added here.

R

That article is so incredibly biased it's almost laughable.
But even they are having to admit, the narrative is falling apart and the Nazi's are going to lose to the Soviets once more.

When you are asking Taylor Swift to please help your regime... Well maybe you should have thought about negotiating a peace a long time ago when it was offered on pretty good terms.

They could still negotiate a peace on decent terms right now if they cared anything about the actual country.

But hey there are more billions to be sucked up because there are still some Ukrainians left to go die for the big guy's 10%

Not sure what to make of this.

Are you using the propaganda arm of the administrative state to provide a premise to an argument?

Do I have this right?

When the article is anti Putin it's all, "propaganda". No matter where it comes from. But when it favors the Russians it's "fact", no matter who wrote it. Your game is old and foolish. And it's as lame as Putin has been in fighting this war that he started, and is losing more with each passing day.

And I have this right. I don't have to ask you.

• Haha
Reactions: Shooter McGavin
Blather and carry on all you want about, "propaganda". It all means nothing. The fact of the matter is Putin did not expect to encounter this much resistance. Or have this invasion last this long. Or be this costly.

He underestimated his opponent. And overestimated his military capability. It's as simple as that. He's not looking good right now, and neither is his military. Many people, along with him, first thought he would roll over Ukraine like Hitler did Poland in 1939.

That didn't come close to happening. Instead he's been bogged down for over 2 years now, and it's not looking any better down the road, or in the future. Immediate or distant.

You can deny that reality all you want, and scream, "propaganda". But it's all pure fact that has unfolded, and been proven by how long this has all dragged on.

All he can do now is keep feeding his men into this meat grinder, that he himself turned on. And is now afraid to shut off, because of how much more poorly he now looks. If he could win this thing, he would have by now. He hasn't because he can't.

The only thing that everyone must admit that he has done well, is to show the world how bad his military actually is. Most thought he was bigger, tougher, and far more capable. And had a much better supply network. He has none of the above. Because if he did he'd be showing it.

The reality is that he's much like the school bully that everyone feared.... Until he actually had to fight someone. Everything else is sugar coated bullshit.

Last edited:
Blather and carry on all you want about, "propaganda". It all means nothing. The fact of the matter is Putin did not expect to encounter this much resistance. Or have this invasion last this long. Or be this costly.

He underestimated his opponent. And overestimated his military capability. It's as simple as that. He's not looking good right now, and neither is his military. Many people, along with him, first thought he would roll over Ukraine like Hitler did Poland in 1939.

That didn't come close to happening. Instead he's been bogged down for over 2 years now, and it's not looking any better down the road, or in the future. Immediate or distant.

You can deny that reality all you want, and scream, "propaganda". But it's all pure fact that has unfolded, and been proven by how long this has all dragged on.

All he can do now is keep feeding his men into this meat grinder, that he himself turned on. And is now afraid to shut off, because of how much more poorly he now looks. If he could win this thing, he would have by now. He hasn't because he can't.

The only thing that everyone must admit that he has done well, is to show the world how bad his military actually is. Most thought he was bigger, tougher, and far more capable. And had a much better supply network. He has none of the above. Because if he did he'd be showing it.

The reality is that he's much like the school bully that everyone feared.... Until he actually had to fight someone. Everything else is sugar coated bullshit.
retard.jpg

And it's as lame as Putin has been in fighting this war that he started, and is losing more with each passing day.

And I have this right. I don't have to ask you.

i believe that you believe this.

what i wonder is what its going to take to change your mind? Would a surrender by Ukraine do it? Would ukraine giving back Donbass and the other Russian regions do it?

what was your response to Kiev admitting that UKraine has over a million dead and wounded?

what was your response to Kiev admitting that UKraine has over a million dead and wounded?
I already told you in my last post. It's total bullshit. A MILLION PEOPLE? Really? Putin kills ONE MILLION Ukrainians and he's still bogged down for over 2 YEARS. And you actually believe that?

Here is a little more reality for you. In Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined, they lost 110,000. When Curtis Lemay firebombed Tokyo they lost another 100,000. When we firebombed Dresden some estimate the losses as high as 250,000.

So 110,000 + 100,000 + 250,000 = 460,000 total. And you're trying to tell me, (with a straight face no less), that Putin has killed over TWICE AS MANY in Ukraine in the last 2+ years.... And he's still bogged down and losing this war that he himself initiated.

You can't possibly be that stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: Tokay444
I already told you in my last post. It's total bullshit. A MILLION PEOPLE? Really? Putin kills ONE MILLION Ukrainians and he's still bogged down for over 2 YEARS. And you actually believe that?

Here is a little more reality for you. In Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined, they lost 110,000. When Curtis Lemay firebombed Tokyo they lost another 100,000. When we firebombed Dresden some estimate the losses as high as 250,000.

So 110,000 + 100,000 + 250,000 = 460,000 total. And you're trying to tell me, (with a straight face no less), that Putin has killed over TWICE AS MANY in Ukraine in the last 2+ years.... And he's still bogged down and losing this war that he himself initiated.

You are pretending that Putin or Russia cares how many he loses?

You are pretending that Putin or Russia cares how many he loses?
I'm not "pretending" anything. And it doesn't matter what Putin "cares about". I'm proving to him his numbers are full of shit.

But as I said, I don't believe that he actually believes those numbers, because he couldn't possibly be that stupid.... Unless he is totally ignorant of history, and doesn't possess an ounce of common sense.

I'm not "pretending" anything. And it doesn't matter what Putin "cares about". I'm proving to him his numbers are full of shit.

But as I said, I don't believe that he actually believes those numbers, because he couldn't possibly be that stupid.... Unless he is totally ignorant of history, and doesn't possess an ounce of common sense.
Well, keep whining for more US Taxpayer money… while every single military aged male in Ukraine gets slaughtered so the “big guy” can get his cut. Then what?

What is informing your assertion that Putin did not plan on the level of resistance that he has encountered?

Reactions: Charger442
Well, keep whining for more US Taxpayer money… while every single military aged male in Ukraine gets slaughtered so the “big guy” can get his cut. Then what?
Show me where I said we should be sending more money to Ukraine. NATO should be. As Trump said, NATO never pays their own way. We do.

PDS, Putin Derangement Syndrom.

Of course, if you dislike democrat polocies you must be pro Trump. If you hate funding the Ukraine war then you must be pro Putin. If you drive a pickup truck you hate the environment...etc...

I really think there's a missing chip, or some underdevelpoed anatomy that contributes to this mentality.

Last edited:
Easy, he hasn't won yet.

what is winning for Putin?

Is it dragging us into a proxy war? is it destroying 30-40 biolabs? is it bleeding the USA and NATO stockpile of weapons? is it him watching as the weapons we are sending to ukraine end up in Iran and being used by the muslim terrorists? is it running cover for china to make a move on Taiwan?

surely you wouldnt believe that a Putin "win" is only a stop to the fighting and that he gets the regions he wants? i mean, he effectively has them now.

He stated dead AND wounded.....apparently you don't know how to read.......that is a very believable number.......

Doc

Bogged down or consolidating gains?

Maybe Putin could talk Xi into sending in some of his best and brightest. Surely that would be worth another Ukrainian aid package.