• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Saudi Arabia decided to build the wall but not to keep people out.

spamassassin

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Apparently, and this is out of the box thinking of the highest order that I think we should investigate very seriously, they're building a wall for their people to reside in. This is how we deal with the southern border. A flashy new solar powered linear layout city 500m tall. The illegals won't be able to burrow underneath it because of all the pilings that will have to be sunk and they won't be able to climb it because it's over 1600ft tall and they won't be able to go through it because there'll be no doors on the south facing side. I imagine that one would really want to avoid being anywhere near the south facing side during the daytime. I think that might get really warm.

Whatchoo thinks? Can you imagine the chants to "build the wall" coming from leftist enviro-nutters and everyone on the right wing is all
30571373.jpg

Reactions: gigamortis
It's a designers crack pipe dream, and they would have to monopolize/own 100% of the silica/glass production on earth, to cover millions of square Ft. of glass . Leaving the rest of the planet to do without glass while it's being built .

Hey Math Wiz ??? .. 1600ft. tall X 105 Miles long then double x2 for both sides . and I don't even know the width ? for adding it's sq. footage .

With any luck, that becomes the biggest real estate scam of all time.

They'll get a bunch of investors and people wanting in on 'the ground floor' and then be 'stuck in design and gov approval' and 'permitting' and whatever other dumb shit for literally a decade.

They'll use the investor money as collateral for bridge financing from banks.

Then they'll be all, OMG sO SoRRY GuyZ we has Run OUt of ZeE Monies and disappear.

There is no fucking way that's being built.

They'll get a bunch of investors and people wanting in on 'the ground floor' and then be 'stuck in design and gov approval' and 'permitting' and whatever other dumb shit for literally a decade.

Then they'll be all, OMG sO SoRRY GuyZ we has Run OUt of ZeE Monies and disappear.

A man got to have his dreams, but It would be one of the largest, if not the largest engineering project ever done on earth, let alone the largest consumer of it's natural resources to get it built.

Apparently, and this is out of the box thinking of the highest order that I think we should investigate very seriously, they're building a wall for their people to reside in. This is how we deal with the southern border. A flashy new solar powered linear layout city 500m tall. The illegals won't be able to burrow underneath it because of all the pilings that will have to be sunk and they won't be able to climb it because it's over 1600ft tall and they won't be able to go through it because there'll be no doors on the south facing side. I imagine that one would really want to avoid being anywhere near the south facing side during the daytime. I think that might get really warm.

I think, at a height of 1500 or so feet, all the "labor pains" our earth is about to go through, IMHO very soon, will have interesting consequences on these high structures in areas not used to earthquakes...can I get an Amen?

I think, at a height of 1500 or so feet, all the "labor pains" our earth is about to go through, IMHO very soon, will have interesting consequences on these high structures in areas not used to earthquakes...can I get an Amen ?
آمين

-

While I agree with you I would only add this….if there was someone capable\rich enough to build it it would be those guys…..

A man got to have his dreams, but It would be one of the largest, if not the largest engineering project ever done on earth, let alone the largest consumer of it's natural resources to get it built.
The great wall of China begs to differ with you……all 13500 miles of it

The Israelis built a wall in the same part of the world to protect their population, check out the documentary World War Z for further info.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
The great wall of China begs to differ with you……all 13500 miles of it
GWoC is round about 20ft tall though, not 1600ft tall. So even if GWoC beats it by a significant number of thousands of miles of length it's not even an impressive project by comparison other than GWoC has the distinct advantage of being both achievable and having been achieved which the Saudi pretend wall is neither of those things. A significant difference in surface area though. Even at just 170km long it'll have almost double the vertically oriented surface area that the GWoC has. That's actually a testament to the massive scale that GWoC actually achieved. Slavery is awesome that way. You can build the shit of out stuff with slaves. Oh right, we shouldn't call them slaves. We should call them "student athletes", means the same thing but doesn't piss off the normies.

It would be really easy to supply all the needed glass. That whole country is sand, right?

Turn the whole place into one giant sheet of it.

(We have drill bits that will go through glass, too) 🤔😉