• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sister in law's kid is getting married, don't want to go to the wedding or pay. What do you think?

8791D57C-5B98-4E65-8F7D-63A8C5B33761.jpeg

Yeah the MPs from Ramstein were pissed because i didn’t report hitting some traffic cones in luxembourg. Kids were fighting in the back of the truck and I turned my head and yelled at them then hit some cones. Abuse of power by a E3, stll took up 3 hours of my life. I personally hate driving with family in the car.

L O L....

So how was this an "arrest" other than you got punked by a private high speed?

I need more details

Out of all the advice so far I like this one the best. Make sure you wife brings a video camera.

bonus points for a bio suit
What the fuck? Video camera?

There's these things called "smart phones" in common vernacular which have video recording capabilities. Pretty much everyone on the planet has them.

Video camera 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: W54/XM-388
They had 18 people show up out of hundreds that were RSVP’d. Watched it on zoom from 1200 miles away. Never going to another wedding in my life in person. Two of they family in their 60s now have covid from the travel to the wedding.

Saved the cost of 5 people to fly to Salt Lake, hotels, new clothes for wife 3 daughters, and didn’t have to spend 3 days hanging out with family there it was great.

They had 18 people show up out of hundreds that were RSVP’d. Watched it on zoom from 1200 miles away. Never going to another wedding in my life in person. Two of they family in their 60s now have covid from the travel to the wedding.

Saved the cost of 5 people to fly to Salt Lake, hotels, new clothes for wife 3 daughters, and didn’t have to spend 3 days hanging out with family there it was great.

will-ferrell-i-dont-believe-you.gif

FOR THE WIN!!!

Don't waste $$ on stupid people. Help out the girl in the future sometime as you see fit. Once they're settled into their home:

Be the boring dull relative... and get them something useful shipped from Amazon like a big collander for veggies/fruit, Amazon brand dutch oven, an orange hand cranked weather radio, or these pliers: