• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Slam fire pumps

sam4886

Stunt Cock
Minuteman
May 15, 2019
Eastern WA
A couple of you guys with your 1897s have me all hot and bothered to find myself an old pump I can slam fire. I've been casually looking at an 870 or 590 for home defense to replace the pistol that's on duty now, but then I figured why not get something that's more fun to play with, too.

I've done some research on the slam fire capable guns, but thought I'd ask here. Most of the shotgun forums I've seen get high and mighty real quick. "Its unsafe...double barrels only....I'm a big puss....lawyers...blah blah blah" fuck that, they're cool as hell and I shoot in private.

So, you've got the Ithaca 37 up to 1975, with some DSPS models after that, the Winny 1897 and 12. Anything else?

Are any more robust than the others in terms of smaller parts like ejection/extraction, slide rails, etc? What about sourcing parts if something does break?

Obviously, brag up what you've got too. Pics always welcome.