• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper Matches In Colorado ***with Pics***

Re: Sniper Matches In Colorado ***with Pics***

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cavscout1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looking forward to these starting up again...I'll be there! </div></div>

Hope to see you then.

I should really pay more attention to previous posts before I ask questions.

Time, Cost, and directions in Pueblo West PLEASE! I can get to Pueblo West but don't know where you are at....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JPOutfitters</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be down by 10.......is there a fee associated? </div></div>

$10 per gun.

LL says he's coming....but it's irrelevant as I'm going to win
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrButterpants</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LL says he's coming....but it's irrelevant as I'm going to win
smile.gif
</div></div>

Cheatin PoPo, you know the fix is in now.
smile.gif

16 people made it out to fight off the Prairie Dog Invasion in southern Colorado.

Mr Butterpants didnt fuck it up this time because Lowlight didnt show up.

The results just went out, let me know if you didnt get them.

I think I should go back to golf...where an 80 is pretty good considering.

hhhahaha

I cheesed on you guys, I was up until 4AM working on the new front end of SH and it was crazy late or early when I realized what time it was...

But I am glad Butterbutt won.
smile.gif

Seventeen people made it out for the match despite a little rain.

Tom P shot an incredible 375 out of 400.

I went full retard on the last string and blew it.

rtr and 9H showed up and shot well. Mr Butterpants and Mike Aos stayed home to wash the gerbil or something.

Results just went out via email, let me know if you didnt get them.

It POURED rain all the way down I25 from Fountain to Purcell. I stopped at the little "park and ride" area there across from Beacon Hill Speedway for a few minutes about 11:30am. Sure looked like it was going to rain all day. Turned around and drove back through pouring rain to the Springs. 60-miles round-trip.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael Aos</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I stopped at the little "park and ride" area there across from Beacon Hill Speedway for a few minutes about 11:30am. </div></div>

You got 5 minutes from the range and turned around?

The really funny thing is the firing point is covered and you shoot under a roof in the shade .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: C Ward</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The really funny thing is the firing point is covered and you shoot under a roof in the shade .</div></div>

you should try having a guy on one end of the firing line with an AK, sending rounds overhead, just for realism..

Oh and dont forget to add a 30 pound vest, and a 40 pound pack.

Oh yeah, and dont sleep for more than 3 hours a night for about a week.

Then do your match, see how those misses add up....

Why don't You crawl back under your rock and stfu about what You have no idea the conversation is about and what is being discussed .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: koolnhard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you should try having a guy on one end of the firing line with an AK, sending rounds overhead, just for realism.. </div></div>

What the fuck?

The target is a steel prairie dog. I have never seen one of them shoot back with an AK.

Now kindly go away and find another thread to shit on. Have a good life.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: koolnhard</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: C Ward</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The really funny thing is the firing point is covered and you shoot under a roof in the shade .</div></div>

you should try having a guy on one end of the firing line with an AK, sending rounds overhead, just for realism..

Oh and dont forget to add a 30 pound vest, and a 40 pound pack.

Oh yeah, and dont sleep for more than 3 hours a night for about a week.

Then do your match, see how those misses add up.... </div></div>

Really......They do that in airsoft??

Fellas i wish i could have made it this time. Did Cmonroe make it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: long range dogr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Did Cmonroe make it? </div></div>

Nope. Several of the usual suspects didnt make it.

Then again, they may have been low crawling through the grass with their packs and vests on the archery range waiting for the AK fire to die down.

Nothing so glamorous , had to work . See what happens when I comment on Mike and his weather aversion some goofball on the left coast gets his panties in a wad .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hoser</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: long range dogr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Did Cmonroe make it? </div></div>

Nope. Several of the usual suspects didnt make it.

Then again, they may have been low crawling through the grass with their packs and vests on the archery range waiting for the AK fire to die down. </div></div>

LMFAO!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hoser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You got 5 minutes from the range and turned around? </div></div>

Yeah. Now I've got a black-mark on my otherwise perfect attendance record.

frown.gif

I did my time and don't need to act a fool on the INTERNET like some self professed " communications professional ".

This is the reason for the institutional hate for Ca . in general because of shit like this coming out of its residents who are into " a bunch of other not so interesting yet slightly psychotic shit " and post crap like ,
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: koolnhard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmmmm..sounds like kids with a pellet rifle.

OR: a bored hide member...
smirk.gif
</div></div>

and

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: koolnhard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like to jump in my pool with my tactvest/sidearm/rifle and see how long it takes me to pee on myself as i sink to the bottom......

Really, join the military if you want some formal training.

if not, go duck hunting in a kayak...

</div></div>

Really constructive there buddy .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't sweat it, he can think about it for 10 days. </div></div>

Or not.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: koolnhard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't sweat it, he can think about it for 10 days. </div></div>

Or not.

</div></div>
For some reason I don't think this is going to work out so well for You , just a hunch but pissing in the site owners Wheaties probably wasn't the smartest thing to do .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: koolnhard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You faggots have NO sense of humor.

typical wannebees taking shit too seriously...
</div></div>
As to this I will tell all the LE guy's , 10th group NCOs, and the assorted veterens and active duty " wannabees " with what high regard you hold them this weekend .

I type like the 11B that I am and LL beat me too it again .

Back on track... Thanks Frank.

Game on this Saturday. Hope to see everyone then.

Hoser,

I'll be back in CO thursday night, left my guns at ZR's if I can get them by Saturday morning I'll be there. If not I might show up for moral support anyway.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cavscout1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hoser,

I'll be back in CO thursday night, left my guns at ZR's if I can get them by Saturday morning I'll be there. If not I might show up for moral support anyway. </div></div>

ZR, dont know that guy. I think I met him once and he made a bunch of promises. Nope. Must be a different guy.

Hope to see you Saturday. Bring a gun. If you dont pick up your rifle from ZR, let me know and I will bring extra ammo.

great turnout today...wanted to shoot but couldnt stay long anyway.

Hoser- who did those shirts end up going to?

Thanks to everyone that came out to play. A record number of shooters. It took a little longer with 20 people, but thats ok. Beats sitting at home changing diapers, knitting, or going to a wedding.

For the first relay the mirage was horrible, but luckily it calmed down.

I am sure everyone was tired from the low crawl part of the match and staying up for the two days prior to the match.

A perfect score has yet to be shot, but Ben upped the bar to 380.

Thanks to Charlie D who came out early to help get things going. I was still shooting silhouette at 10:30 and he got it all going so I didnt have to run around like a crazy person.

And also, a big thanks to US Optics for donating the shirts to the winners. Its was a pretty cool surprise for everyone there. Keep them in mind when you are shopping for a new scope to guarantee that perfect score. And thanks to CavScout for bringing them down to the match.

See you all next month.

I will most likely run them into October. After that I take some time off.

19 people made it out yesterday.

Mike K again shows us how it is done matching the existing high score of 380. Not to be outdone, Carl B sets a new high score in the semi-auto division with a 320 shooting a 223…

Only one more match left this year.