• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniping In The Ukraine

And this will be the next "truth" one of you wackadoo's repeat on another thread
tell me the strategic advantage gained by attacking a maternity hospital (unless the nazis were using it as a shield).
if you can't, claiming that russians purposely bombed pregnant women smacks of outright propaganda.

mattis admitted the chem attacks in syria were false flags. us/uk warmongers ran the rebels, same playbook.

tell me the strategic advantage gained by attacking a maternity hospital (unless the nazis were using it as a shield).
if you can't, claiming that russians purposely bombed pregnant women smacks of outright propaganda.

mattis admitted the chem attacks in syria were false flags. us/uk warmongers ran the rebels, same playbook.
It's a troll.

I honestly didn't mean to deflect. I was trying to figure out what your argument was. I thought we were talking about right wing extremists being radicalized by Russian fed conspiracy theories but I see now you just kinda hopped topics to a sin that you think is happening by our own government. And this is feeding our ability to discern truth from disinformation.

Your assertion is that it's not the Russian's fulfilling a declared(by themselves) doctrine of "Hybrid Warfare". It's actually our own government?

Okay. I'm listening. Do you have an credible sources to cite that support that?
ukrainians have very good reasons to hate russians, and if you didn't learn that with all your schooling, you suck.
once you grasp the fact that "far-right" or nationalists in ukraine hate russians, you can accept that the brutality you say is russian propaganda is actually true, and thousands of innocent "russians" in ukraine have been slaughtered.

or are we talking to that fat faggot vindman?

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Wow, that's a random diversion 😂 way out to left field. Is this you reaching back to the argument that Putin is justified ...like three pages back....
"justified" is not something i can define, but we know the west has "justified" wars with lies they created, so....
no, i will go as far as saying this was not unprovoked.

You know, the sad part is there's so much disinformation that joe public wouldn't know the truth if he was told it. People in America are divided by hate for each other and pick a narrative that suits their brand of ideology. On both sides. Regardless of the credibility of information provided to them, they refuse to question their own beliefs and adjust their perspective. It's all emotionally based.

And this is exactly the desired state of an information and cyber warfare campaign.
In the aftermath of the 2020 US election and the massive amount of stuff circulating social media I came to the realization that nations hostile to the US didn't need election fraud to cause harm, merely the appearance of election fraud.
Now I imagine theoretically committing widespread election fraud is somewhat more complicated and risky than merely spamming shit on the internet and you win either way.

Trump wins? Election fraud and people get angry.
Trump loses? Election fraud and people get angry.

So it appears, after an embarrassing ground maneuver they've tried to leverage their artillery. They picked up the long range shelling after their stymied convoy. Media says they've made a deliberate switch to a terror campaign but I'm not so sure about that. Artillery without forward observers is really inaccurate. They don't own the skies. Their ADA hasn't APPEARED to stop the UKR fighters. Their conscript troops don't seem real confident. They likely just don't have much degree of accuracy in their shelling and probably don't care that much. Using their lower level Spetsnaz to provide terminal guidance for surgical indirect and rocket strikes would be a good move. If they gave a shit about that kind of stuff like we do. But I don't think they really do.
What's your overall thoughts on the invasion, from information and planning to Russian combat capability shown?

There are some good experts along combat and arms knowledge here in hide but man some of you are so easily distracted.

What you do not understand is that Russian war is 33% infiltration, 33% misinformation and 33% actual war, in which they do not necessarily suck in Russian mindset, but the Western world keeps the death count relevant. Russia does not, just to the point that they want to make it seem lower because it hurts their ego in our eyes. In reality they do not care a rats ass if their soldiers die, as long as they get what they want.

1. Culture war. Putin says he dislikes woke movement and large part of you cheers. Like he freaking cared a one bit. He is just buying your admiration and he gets it cheap, like giving a retarded child a candy, hardest part is to make sure he grabs it.

What do you think is Putins stance on 1A? 2A? Is there a freaking amendment he supports? Maybe someone can answer that.

2. What we find in Ukraine. Same story. Their intelligence has found that you are fond of news about bio labs and boy did they hit the bullseye. Just add the word "pathogen" and you are ready to join Russia to destroy Ukr... oh wait, Russia has developed mass bioweapons too?? And supported Assads use of it? To whom do you want to be mad at?
The case is, there really is no proof that it was even to be used, even if there could have been bioweapon designing. Bioweapons are pretty much the quite bad for war because it probably will attack you too. They use your distrust against your own goverment against YOU. They are too clever for you but they have done this for hundreds of years.

3. Ukrainian nazis. To this as a Finnish I can tell about a somewhat bizarre cultural "twist" that may not be apparent is that
Nazi germany never left those places where they helped eradicate communism. There are many flavors of nazism but mainly it is nazi sympathism just because they were and still still are the (aggressive) counter-culture to communists. Nazi and german style mannerism remain in use here in Finland, IN A VERY WEIRD WAY, partly because Germany has always had our back and even our military is quite much affected by Prussians. One can only say that the Nazi party plans and mannerisms have almost nothing to do with each other than that they both stand against communism. As a good analogy, we tend German soldiers graves over here as we are greatful for having them along our side to defeat as many communists as possible.

4. Russia. Most do not seem to have the real concept of what Russia is about.
Explaining it deeply is difficult and I cannot fully understand it myself but to simplify:
It has been an autocracy and kleptocracy since 1200th century. In its NORMAL mode it is simultaneously in war, having problems with elections, poverty and wide range of sub-problems that rise from these circumstances, like organized crime. Let me repeat: that is the normal mode.

In Russia, lying is just telling tactical truths and they are not uncomfortable with it. But they are a bit amazed at how naive you are and are just getting started after noticing it.

Communism in Russia is in a state called:
"We do not need it, the people are already poor and sheeplike, we own all assets, media, infrastructure and institutions." Only now, once they are getting screwed after sanctions start to kick in, they are nationalizing companies and property there by force. So please save your "Russia is not communist" crap elsewhere.

5. Ukraine. It never was a great country as in wealth. But people had some prosperosity. Food to eat, life to live. Freedom, not like what you would call it but for sub soviet state, pretty nice freedoms!
And things were slowly going to the better, at least in the long run. Until..

6. Hypocracy. Some of you commented things like why should I help them when they gave our politicians truckloads of money? I find this absolutely hilarious. So because some of your dirty politicians and their sons managed to steal millions of Ukrainians tax money through their corrupt system, Ukrainians should just eat lead and accept Russian leadership and even worse corruption?
Damn drugs do bad for brains.

Last edited:
US "elected" demented old fart with "biggest numbers in history of elections" are they all demented or at least 80 millions of them? You realize you're repeating Globalist propaganda, its well known this is "Soros'es" narrative.

Ukrainian territorial with what I assume is his PRS-style rig. Too fancy for CISM rules.

kharkiv-01.jpg

I'm pissed off our govt is arming neo-nazis with my tax dollars so they can protect their embezzlement schemes
^^^This right here^^^. Probably the only reason our own troops haven't been put into action on the ground in Ukraine is that it would mean even more of our own people would find out firsthand about the illicit schemes enriching the crooks that sent them there. The elites are scared to death about all the conspiracy theories floating around being proven true. The less people that know about their corrupt dealings, the easier it is to keep a lid on it all.

^^^This right here^^^. Probably the only reason our own troops haven't been put into action on the ground in Ukraine is that it would mean even more of our own people would find out firsthand about the illicit schemes enriching the crooks that sent them there. The elites are scared to death about all the conspiracy theories floating around being proven true. The less people that know about their corrupt dealings, the easier it is to keep a lid on it all.

Plus you might need to pull some troops off DC, who are protecting the most voted for president in history…from the voters 😂

This article about the use of lasers in counter-sniping operations was written in 2018.

From 2019.

Geneva protocol on the use of lasers as a blinding weapon.

Reactions: Davo308
This article about the use of lasers in counter-sniping operations was written in 2018.

From 2019.

I was told about this, one german volunteer got his right eye practically blinded. Did not even know the device is against geneva.

I was wondering how well laser protective lenses do against these. Probably well. Another idea is to use a mounted digital screen.

If one of these is installed at some place, you definitely want to see what is going on there.

I was told about this, one german volunteer got his right eye practically blinded. Did not even know the device is against geneva.

I was wondering how well laser protective lenses do against these. Probably well. Another idea is to use a mounted digital screen.

If one of these is installed at some place, you definitely want to see what is going on there.

The Soviets started using lasers to blind B-52 pilots flying over their "fishing trawlers" in the Pacific in the 1980s.

In addition, I wonder how they are employing the laser. First of all, if one knows where the sniper is at, why not take him out with artillery or another sniper?

The answer probably takes into consideration that lasers may be cheaper than artillery and not enough trained counter-snipers.

So all that the laser operator has to do is sweep suspected sniper hides in the hope of blinding his opponent. Despite the fact that lasers are accurate when it comes to small, intense energy light beams it can be used an ersatz area weapon to blind the enemy.

Last edited:

From 2019.

meh, honestly I don't care. it's war, most things shouldn't be questioned the way the geneva guys do. Light em up, obliterate them, burn them alive, do whatever is necessary to meet your objective.

Reactions: eca7891
Yes. The B-52 was the only aircraft at the time that had the range and endurance to loiter over the area where Soviet ships were operating.
I do recall reports from this from back in the day but didn't realize they were using BUFFs for this.

meh, honestly I don't care. it's war, most things shouldn't be questioned the way the geneva guys do. Light em up, obliterate them, burn them alive, do whatever is necessary to meet your objective.

Several years ago, some kids in my neighborhood were playing with a laser. One of the little street urchins shined it through my window at my head one night. I was not amused and caught up with the little darling who ran to a neighbor's home.

I confronted the neighbor who said the precious child was not her spawn. Apparently she told the delinquent's father about my unpleasantness.

About an hour later he formerly introduced his son to me who mumbled a half-ass apology. The father assured me that there would be no more laser incidents.

Judging by the remorseful look on laser-boy's face he might has got his ass burned by another instrument of pain.

Several years ago, some kids in my neighborhood were playing with a laser. One of the little street urchins shined it through my window at my head one night. I was not amused and caught up with the little darling who ran to a neighbor's home.

I confronted the neighbor who said the precious child was not her spawn. Apparently she told the delinquent's father about my unpleasantness.

About an hour later he formerly introduced his son to me who mumbled a half-ass apology. The father assured me that there would be no more laser incidents.

Judging by the remorseful look on laser-boy's face he might has got his ass burned by another instrument of pain.
they are bad now question about it and good for the father to bring the kid back. My dad did that to me when I broke a window when I was young and yup, ass was tanned good prior to apologizing! lol

Reactions: Longshot231
I'd love to know how many snipers from all over the world are in there right now, I'd think more than we could even imagine...those 3 generals poked there heads out and it was some iron sighted 8x57 that took them out..

From 2019.

I've got a pair of desert storm era steiner m22 binos.

The lenses are pink and give a pinkish hue to the image. Supposedly the lens coatings were to prevent being incapacitated by lasers.

Reactions: Longshot231
Among many, Ive always loved Saving Private Ryan, especially the opening scene. But it, along with all the movies, has the same fault, right? Bullets whizzing by. Shit would be cracking like a motherfucker. Hard to have dialogue with all that supersonic cracking though, the whizzing is for effect. Stupid Hollywood, fucking up reality. It is easy to tell when somebody is lying about being shot at though, LOL.
Bullets (and shrapnel) whiz, when they go by at sub sonic speeds. They have a small, tight snap, when still supersonic. A flat piece fo shrapnel sounds like a large BUZZZ, as it goes by, as it flips over in flight. I'll tell you sometime how I know.

Bullets (and shrapnel) whiz, when they go by at sub sonic speeds. They have a small, tight snap, when still supersonic. A flat piece fo shrapnel sounds like a large BUZZZ, as it goes by, as it flips over in flight. I'll tell you sometime how I know.
Pretty sure I’ve had some bullets come apart while shooting as they buzzed like you describe. I was shooting suppressed at 600 and it sounded crazy. Luckily the didn’t get my suppressor. It was surprisingly loud all the way down range.

Reactions: ironman56

So I was working at this place and one of the ladies was an FBI agent who was married to another FBI agent….

she came back after a telephone call with her husband and she was laughing her ass off. I asked her what was so funny and she proceeds to tell me the story:

Her husband was doing surveillance via small airplane over a neighborhood where some drug felons (among other things) were hold up. Some other guy in his backyard is playing around with a laser. He decides he’s gonna hit the airplane with the laser. The pilot is not amused but they know exactly which property this was happening from and they can identify the house. They land, he gets in his car, and he drives to the house in question. knocks on the door… The man opens the door… “ are you the guy was playing around with his laser in the backyard?” “Yes?” “ i’m agent so-and-so of the FBI and you’re under arrest.”

Bahahahah.

The Russians have had lasers to employ on the battlefield since the 1980s at least. The lasers they have planned or to use actually blind people permanently. We used to have to get kitted out with very special googles that would prevent the wave lengths of light they were using from causing blindness.

Russia doesn’t care about the Geneva convention and didn’t really care then either when they were the Soviet union.

Last edited:
My platoon had duty at one of the two guard posts on the DMZ (Ouellette and Collier). Knucklehead squad leader told me that he had spent the entire afternoon lasing the N. Korean soldiers with the big handheld lasers that our TOW units had. Definitely not eye safe. Told him to knock it off as I didn’t want to create a situation where the other side was returning the favor. Then I got an ice cream cone.

I do remember having the hideously over the top gargoyle glasses with the blue/green lenses on the dmz which were allegedly supposed to stop laser damage. Never actually wore them.