• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniping In The Ukraine

Sounds like you're a Russian.

Go team go.

Team mentality and objectivity rarely go together. I'm sure the Poles have a jaundiced eye towards Russia as well.

Their neighbors don't like them much, ever wonder why? Nah, of course you don't.

Before you decide I'm the problem, my father's parents came from Russia, or should I say fled. . .
Not Russian at all. Not even by heritage.

Now let me guess - You "fled" so that makes you a Russian Jew, right?

like most of the Bolsheviks who killed more Russians than anyone in history, including the Mongols.

Not Russian at all. Not even by heritage.

Now let me guess - You "fled" so that makes you a Russian Jew, right?

like most of the Bolsheviks who killed more Russians than anyone in history, including the Mongols.
Well, "King Darius", are you Persian?

Where in "Oceania" is your location?

What's with your love affair with Russia, to the point of denigrating anyone from neighboring countries that have an adverse reaction to Russians and from their perspective, with good reason?

Inquiring minds want to know.

For your information, not that it will do any good or that it matters, I didn't flee, my grandparents did and they killed no one. That does not make me a Russian Jew. I was born in the United States, so was my Father and I'm not Jewish.

Try again,

iu

Well, "King Darius", are you Persian?

Where in "Oceania" is your location?

What's with your love affair with Russia, to the point of denigrating anyone from neighboring countries that have an adverse reaction to Russians and from their perspective, with good reason?

Inquiring minds want to know.

For your information, not that it will do any good or that it matters, I didn't flee, my grandparents did and they killed no one. That does not make me a Russian Jew. I was born in the United States, so was my Father and I'm not Jewish.

Try again,

iu

you sound upset, talking about "denigrating others" while you defend the guy who said he'd like to see "all of Russia's soldiers die"

NeoCon, Bolshevik. Not much difference. In fact, while you are googling new terms (which I find very funny) look up the origins of the NeoCons. You'll find they go straight back to the original Trotskyists, and their current Neo Jacobin policies are simply a reflection of the fact that the actual Comintern is no longer in session - it is now under new management with an updated strategy.

oh, and heck yes. If I have to choose which side to sympathize with - the globalists who are subverting nations and forcing the entire civilized world into their perverted hegemony, vs a country who is fighting for its national identity and survival, I'll sympathize with the ones who are trying to keep their cultural values, traditions, and way of life intact.

Reactions: XP1K
you sound upset, talking about "denigrating others" while you defend the guy who said he'd like to see "all of Russia's soldiers die"

NeoCon, Bolshevik. Not much difference. In fact, while you are googling new terms (which I find very funny) look up the origins of the NeoCons. You'll find they go straight back to the original Trotskyists, and their current Neo Jacobin policies are simply a reflection of the fact that the actual Comintern is no longer in session - it is now under new management with an updated strategy.
Not upset at all just asking you questions so that I do not make assumptions, like you tend to do.

I asked you questions you didn't answer but instead you focused in on my pointing out how you react to others who, with good reason, do not share your Russian love fest. Why are you such a Russian fan boy?

Enough with the NeoCon/Trotskyists/Neo Jacobin strawman arguments. It's BS, sand that you are building your foundation on, clouds to make you feel like you're intelligent and to hide behind.

This war is stupid, both sides suck. No one is right or justified. People are dead/wounded/grieving/homeless for no good reasons. Lives have been destroyed.

You made incorrect assumptions about where I'm from, my religion and who I was responsible for killing. No doubt you have assumed I'm a NeoCon because I question your one sided view of this subject. Off on your skewed political/history diatribe you go, like an infant with its binky.

How about telling us about yourself, where you're from/where live or are do you have something to hide? Why are you such a Russian fan boy?

I don't see much difference between you or the pro Ukrainian posters. Pointing fingers at each other when they aren't stuck in your ears.

Not upset at all just asking you questions so that I do not make assumptions, like you tend to do.

I asked you questions you didn't answer but instead you focused in on my pointing out how you react to others who, with good reason, do not share your Russian love fest. Why are you such a Russian fan boy?

Enough with the NeoCon/Trotskyists/Neo Jacobin strawman arguments. It's BS, sand that you are building your foundation on, clouds to make you feel like you're intelligent and to hide behind.

This war is stupid, both sides suck. No one is right or justified. People are dead/wounded/grieving/homeless for no good reasons. Lives have been destroyed.

You made incorrect assumptions about where I'm from, my religion and who I was responsible for killing. No doubt you have assumed I'm a NeoCon because I question your one sided view of this subject. Off on your skewed political/history diatribe you go, like an infant with its binky.

How about telling us about yourself, where you're from/where live or are do you have something to hide? Why are you such a Russian fan boy?

I don't see much difference between you or the pro Ukrainian posters. Pointing fingers at each other when they aren't stuck in your ears.
Frankly I don't care where you are from. You were starting up with the victim rhetoric, and that does not fly. I don't care if you are a Jew, a Bolshevik, an anarchist, or anyone else who fled the Czars. Nor do I care if they fled Imperial Russia or the USSR, because neither of those governments exist in the present, which is what we are discussing right now about the current war. And in the present, despite your biases, Russia has not invaded Finland, nor Poland. And it did not invade Ukraine or Georgia until their own national survival was threatened after we went in and subverted and overthrew the people who were in charge.

It's sad that you neocons can't see how you are being manipulated. The goal of your politics is total world dominion, and that is anathema to everything the USA stands for. Globalist hegemony is the central point of this war. There was no war in Ukraine until 2014 when we went in and overthrew their government. The lives of the people in that area are not better now, although our politicians and oligarchs certainly have profited from it.

It amazes me how much you neocons have crawled back to your Bolshevist roots. Self Determination and independence sounds good for the news reports - but only as long as they are your serfs. If the Ossetians or ethnic Russians in Donbass decide they can't abide with the new CIA government, then independence becomes a bad word and "Territorial Integrity" becomes the most important thing.

And to answer your bizarre question, no I am not King Darius. Strange that you would ask, but there you go.

Ukraine is done...the CIA will take care of Zelenski as reported he has outlived his usefulness. A new proxy war is beginning in Africa, weapons ment for Ukraine are now ending up there.
The US 4 star General in charge of the whole Ukraine operation, testified today that all of Nato's efforts never diminished the Russian military at all. Their Nuclear subs are very active as of late...the Russians have better capabilities than the US in many areas, like the nuclear cable drones which we can not stop, according to the General.
Ukraine had the 2nd largest army in Europe, and did not dent the Russian defenses, now a field of rotting corpses, I've seen the horrible videos, blurred out faces of torn up mangled rotting bodies.
19 of 23 new war technologies the US is behind both China and Russia. Russia and China are combining military and economic forces and will do military exercises together in a few weeks. We can not win a war against both. NATO is a paper tiger, that depends on the US for its defense.

Russia has attacked its neighboring countries like Finland multiple times.
Continuation war was about getting our border BACK where it was and retaliation to make sure they would not be coming back.

The commies would have taken our land and enslaved or murdered us. No need to look farther than what happened to other soviet block countries, like Estonia.

Our air forces have had the swastika before the nazi party was founded.

But hey, do not let the facts stop you from posting moronic stuff, type away!

How do you even come up with these crazy ideas? Don't you have any kind of reading filter of what is bs and what is not?

Reactions: Graywolf.260
Finland switched sides during WW2, and was fighting with Hitler and the Axis powers, then later switched sides, after negotiating with the Soviet Union. Not a historically loyal country, honoring its commitments...and now a NATO country, but will have no problem changing sides if it benefits them. Turkey a NATO ally sending weapons to Russia, and other NATO allies trading with Russia despite agreed sanctions, gas, medical supplies, etc...the deception continues. Buying friends is more difficult when you're so far indebt, and your power is diminished.

Frankly I don't care where you are from. You were starting up with the victim rhetoric, and that does not fly. I don't care if you are a Jew, a Bolshevik, an anarchist, or anyone else who fled the Czars. Nor do I care if they fled Imperial Russia or the USSR, because neither of those governments exist in the present, which is what we are discussing right now about the current war. And in the present, despite your biases, Russia has not invaded Finland, nor Poland. And it did not invade Ukraine or Georgia until their own national survival was threatened after we went in and subverted and overthrew the people who were in charge.

It's sad that you neocons can't see how you are being manipulated. The goal of your politics is total world dominion, and that is anathema to everything the USA stands for. Globalist hegemony is the central point of this war. There was no war in Ukraine until 2014 when we went in and overthrew their government. The lives of the people in that area are not better now, although our politicians and oligarchs certainly have profited from it.

It amazes me how much you neocons have crawled back to your Bolshevist roots. Self Determination and independence sounds good for the news reports - but only as long as they are your serfs. If the Ossetians or ethnic Russians in Donbass decide they can't abide with the new CIA government, then independence becomes a bad word and "Territorial Integrity" becomes the most important thing.

And to answer your bizarre question, no I am not King Darius. Strange that you would ask, but there you go.
It's to laugh, that you start this post by saying you "don't care" about governments that don't "exist in the present" and yet you, yourself, dredge them up whenever it's convenient for you. Even in this very same post.

You cannot ignore past history and the role it has in why things are the way they are today and why people have the opinions that they do. You excuse Russian "aggression" on its neighboring countries as justified because their "national survival was threatened"? Well, I guess that depends on whose ox was being gored. Interesting that you see it that way.

Just like I predicted, you have labeled (libeled) me as a NeoCon which, if you read what I wrote about my take on this war, I am obviously not. It's just your way of putting put down labels on people who have opinions different than yours, to make yourself falsely appear to be somehow superior. Based on that tactic you could be labeled a liberal. See how that works, ignore the obvious, label, put down? A pigeon who lands on a chess board, knocks over all the pieces shits everywhere and then declares himself the winner. That's you.

I'm not for either side of this war. I'm appalled at what is happening and our role in it. Everyone should have seen it coming. The whole setup in Crimea brokered at the time of the break up of the Soviet Union planted the seeds for this scenario that is ultimately being played out in this war.
Kaliningrad is another "seed" that is planted for further trouble.

Russia's neighbors don't like nor trust them, that's a fact. Persons from those areas/countries have voiced their opinions based on Russia's actions in the past and present. You can try to demean and diminish why they have those opinions but why don't you try actual facts rather than labels and put downs? Either way, you aren't going to change their minds due to long festering wounds created by Russia upon them. Much like we have done in the world.

Still hiding aren't you, why? Let's have a clue as to why you feel so strongly about good old Russia.

Where are you from, where do you live and why are you such a Russian fan boy?

Finland switched sides during WW2, and was fighting with Hitler and the Axis powers, then later switched sides, after negotiating with the Soviet Union. Not a historically loyal country, honoring its commitments...
Commies and nazis can screw themselves or better yet, kill each other, they are flip sides of the same coin.

You know what commitment we were honoring?
Independence.

Nobody cared much for our independence, except when it could be used as an asset to broker peace deals with genocidal dictators.

Maybe because the US deep state has proven to be a corrupt fraud going back to the alphabetis inceptions and more likely than not they are in the wrong here ?
Putin and Russia aren't corrupt either?

It's a choose your poison (apropos for Putin) proposition. No one has the high ground and what Putin says and does is very carefully calculated like any real dangerous politico. Does anyone but Putin, really know what he believes? They are all a bunch of lying, thieving manipulators. Every last one of them.

Reactions: Near miss
Maybe because the US deep state has proven to be a corrupt fraud going back to the alphabetis inceptions and more likely than not they are in the wrong here ?
I thought it would be highly irrational but with some reasoning behind it, you proved me right.

You are the dumb kid in the class, looking exam answers from the most retarded kid next to you.

It's to laugh, that you start this post by saying you "don't care" about governments that don't "exist in the present" and yet you, yourself, dredge them up whenever it's convenient for you. Even in this very same post.

You cannot ignore past history and the role it has in why things are the way they are today and why people have the opinions that they do. You excuse Russian "aggression" on its neighboring countries as justified because their "national survival was threatened"? Well, I guess that depends on whose ox was being gored. Interesting that you see it that way.

Just like I predicted, you have labeled (libeled) me as a NeoCon which, if you read what I wrote about my take on this war, I am obviously not. It's just your way of putting put down labels on people who have opinions different than yours, to make yourself falsely appear to be somehow superior. Based on that tactic you could be labeled a liberal. See how that works, ignore the obvious, label, put down? A pigeon who lands on a chess board, knocks over all the pieces shits everywhere and then declares himself the winner. That's you.

I'm not for either side of this war. I'm appalled at what is happening and our role in it. Everyone should have seen it coming. The whole setup in Crimea brokered at the time of the break up of the Soviet Union planted the seeds for this scenario that is ultimately being played out in this war.

Russia's neighbors don't like nor trust them, that's a fact. Persons from those areas/countries have voiced their opinions based on Russia's actions in the past and present. You can try to demean and diminish why they have those opinions but why don't you try actual facts rather than labels and put downs? Either way, you aren't going to change their minds due to long festering wounds created by Russia upon them. Much like we have done in the world.

Still hiding aren't you, why? Let's have a clue as to why you feel so strongly about good old Russia.

In your pathological defense of neocon empire building and slow, spiteful Fins, you keep having trouble with logic.

Get it right. I don't care about your excuses for little yappy dogs like Finland and Poland. Finland has a problem with Czarist Russia and the USSR. As I said, neither one exist in the present. Modern Russia has utterly tolerated all of Finland's nastiness and bullshit.

Like your ancestors fleeing Russia. Unless they did it since '91, their motivation has no bearing. Just like I've already said. It would be equally ridiculous if I said I hated modern Germany because the Landgrave of Hesse was mean to my family in the 18th century. If I dislike modern Germany it's because of their current political stupidity and cultural suicide.

And we don't necessarily have to discuss Russia. Right now we are talking about Russia because it's a current event, and all the Neocon clowns like yourself are saber rattling and making excuses to topple the whole country. Which is why I am defending them. Globalization will be the ultimate enslavement of humanity. Anyone who is fighting for their right to exist and keep their culture and self determination is the good guy in my book. Now, if you want to accuse me of being a Confederate or Pro-Kaiser, we could talk about my opinions on who was right in the Civil War, or whose fault WW1 was..... you name it. None of those things are happening now, so that is why we are not discussing them.

And do you seriously think I'm going to give you my address or any real personal info about myself so you can try to dox me? :LOL: dream on.

Yes because the USA has a long storied history in Ukraine...

I don't think anyone, besides the random moron, doesn't recognize Putin and Medvedev for what they are. Nor do they look past Biden and co for what they are.

Thing is historically we, the USA, have virtually no foot print there. And Historically Russia(moscow) does. All coruption on both sides aside, Russia is not the ONLY aggressor here, no matter how the media wants to present it. We are the ones pushing their border by couping their puppet government and stealing their businesses. What are they supposed to do? Bend over and take it.

Don't think I am against furthering US agenda, I am not some anti American pro Russia... But when that push results in the slaugther of innocents... and the destruction of a country, we need to recognize owe on part in this... it is a massive failure. You can't just point the finger at the other guy and claim its all his fault, we are the ones that pushed it to this point.

Its been far past time to end this shit and stop destroying Ukraine.

Reactions: UKDslayer
In your pathological defense of neocon empire building and slow, spiteful Fins, you keep having trouble with logic.

Get it right. I don't care about your excuses for little yappy dogs like Finland and Poland. Finland has a problem with Czarist Russia and the USSR. As I said, neither one exist in the present. Modern Russia has utterly tolerated all of Finland's nastiness and bullshit.

Like your ancestors fleeing Russia. Unless they did it since '91, their motivation has no bearing. Just like I've already said. It would be equally ridiculous if I said I hated modern Germany because the Landgrave of Hesse was mean to my family in the 18th century. If I dislike modern Germany it's because of their current political stupidity and cultural suicide.

And we don't necessarily have to discuss Russia. Right now we are talking about Russia because it's a current event, and all the Neocon clowns like yourself are saber rattling and making excuses to topple the whole country. Which is why I am defending them. Globalization will be the ultimate enslavement of humanity. Anyone who is fighting for their right to exist and keep their culture and self determination is the good guy in my book. Now, if you want to accuse me of being a Confederate or Pro-Kaiser, we could talk about my opinions on who was right in the Civil War, or whose fault WW1 was..... you name it. None of those things are happening now, so that is why we are not discussing them.

And do you seriously think I'm going to give you my address or any real personal info about myself so you can try to doxx me? :LOL: dream on.
Only seems to confirm you are a pussy or got something to hide. Which is it?

Probably both.

Prove me wrong.

lol. does anyone ever fall for bullshit like that? Keep asking for my personal info. it makes you look like a glowie.

come to think of it, with as hard as you are defending the war against Russia....
he's not asking you for your Specific address... just country of orgin...

Like I am an American, I live in Florida.

He is questioning where your loyalties lye. And you are dodging it.

Its been far past time to end this shit and stop destroying Ukraine.
the logical solution would be to follow the premise of the Declaration of Independence and let the people there decide.

If the Russian speaking areas want to go over to Russia, that is their right.

If western Ukraine wants to go to Europe, let them.

But then you run into all the neocon static about "territorial integrity" - because when it suits the neocons, they flip back to the script of "the people have no say", and its all about governments maintaining power. Now that the globalists have conquered them, We must jealously protect Ukraine's borders....every last inch! And enforce our will on every last person who lives there!

It's a total rejection of the ideals our country was founded on.....and furthermore, if borders are so important, why aren't they concerned about our own?

lol. does anyone ever fall for bullshit like that? Keep asking for my personal info. it makes you look like a glowie.

come to think of it, with as hard as you are defending the war against Russia....
How on earth can anyone "dox" you by giving the country/state/province/island/(planet, "Klatuu barata nicto") you are from and your history?

And bigger question: Why would anyone want to?

It makes it look like you're paranoid. News flash: you are not that fucking important.

I ask as I try to fathom why you are such a full fledged Russian fan boy. Your past experience probably would explain it. At this point, your reluctance has taken over whatever information that might have shed. That I can find some reason for your opinions.

Don't bother, you aren't worth the time or effort. I'll just put you in a box with a label and know that anything you post will be just pigeon scat.

Yay Russia!

Slav'sya, Otechestvo nashe svobodnoye,
Bratskikh narodov soyuz vekovoy,
Predkami dannaya mudrost' narodnaya!
Slav'sya, strana! My gordimsya toboy!

It's a total rejection of the ideals our country was founded on.....and furthermore, if borders are so important, why aren't they concerned about our own?
Because they want cheap hungry labor... slavery is Illegal so they need people to willingly come. Because to them, the migrants, it is a come up.

Reactions: Darayavaus
Modern Russia has utterly tolerated all of Finland's nastiness and bullshit.
What drugs are you using? Not that your other thoughts make any more sense..

People living the furthest from russia seem to have the least hate towards it. The closer you get to it, the better people know.

hear that you are free to go move there if that's what you really want
This is why I questioned them about this list of russian
-gun laws
-knife laws
-free speech
-free press
-political opposition
-elections
-civil rights

They do not know shit about the country. Though coming from the US they probably do not know what legitimate elections look like so scratch that.

This reads like Kamala Harris said it…..

The great thing about conscription army is the motivation, there are no people complaining or avoiding tasks, everybody is out there to do. The skills definitely lack, but motivation can cover some of that and good bit more.
Well, I know it sounds romanticised but there is a kernel of truth in it. I went to a basic mortar course, in 8 hours our group was taught how to calculate and communicate firing and correction orders to a mortar team leader. This is with the regular bullshit talk done constantly. Within 36 hours all from choosing a firing position to setting them up and firing the first shot was done in timely manner.

Same with camp setting, you turn you eye and tents are pitched and other stuff done.

I love how the ruskie lickees tell how russia is not ussr, while still reminding that any deals made with ussr stand with russia too. (Like how nato should not expand)

Then they cover their heads when putin says on tv that the fall of the ussr is the greatest tragedy to ever occur to russia.

The cognitive dissonance is real.
But I think many of the ruskie lickees just have chosen him as their idol because they miss a father figure and they feel it makes them more interesting. Well, gotta admit, at least in a medical sense.

Then they cover their heads when putin says on tv that the fall of the ussr is the greatest tragedy to ever occur to russia.

You and your neocon boyfriend don't even understand what you are talking about, do you? The tragedy is not the loss of Communism or the tyrannical Soviet regime, it's what happened to the people afterwards.

In a large part what we did to them afterwards.

And Putin was the one who brought an end to that tragedy and started the process of picking Russia back up again.

For people who do more than watch the news, there is info out there. But it does involve books and reading, which turns off many dopes. I'm not going to ask you to read a book, but here is a good summary from a book which covers the topic.

The Plunder of Russia in the 1990s​

March 24, 2011

The other day I was surprised to learn that Jeffrey Sachs, the creator of “shock therapy” capitalism, who participated in the looting of Russia in the 1990s, is now NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s top adviser for health care. So we in NY will get shock therapy, much as the Russians did two decades ago. Here is a story I wrote for The Wanderer in 2000:
How Clinton & Company & The Bankers Plundered Russia
by Paul Likoudis (May 4, 2000)
In an ordinary election year, Anne Williamson’s Contagion would be
political dynamite, a bombshell, a block-buster, a regime breaker.
If America were a free and democratic country, with a free press and
independent publishing houses (and assuming, of course, that Americans were a
literate people), Williamson’s book would topple the Clinton regime, the
World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, and the rest of the criminal
cabal that inhabits the world of modern corporate statism faster than you
could say “Jonathan Hay.”
Hay, for those who need an introduction to the international financial
buccaneers who control our lives, was the general director of the Harvard
Institute of International Development (HIID) in Moscow (1992-1997), who
facilitated the crippling of the Russian economy and the plundering of its
industrial and manufacturing infrastructure with a strategy concocted by
Larry Summers, Andre Schliefer (HIID’s Cambridge-based manager), Jeffrey
Sachs and his Swedish sidekick Anders Aslund, and a host of private players
from banks and investment houses in Boston and New York — a plan approved and
assisted by the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
Contagion can be read on many different levels.
At its simplest, it is a breezy, slightly cynical, highly entertaining
narrative of Russian history from the last months of Gorbachev’s rule to
April 2000 — a period which saw Russia transformed from a decaying socialist
economy (which despite its shortcomings, provided a modest standard of living
to its citizens) to a “managed economy” where home-grown gangsters and
socialist theoreticians from the West, like Hay and his fellow Harvardian
Jeffrey Sachs, delivered 2,500% inflation and indescribable poverty, and
transferred the ownership of Russian industry to Western financiers.
Williamson was an eyewitness who lived on and off in Russia for more than
ten years, where she reported on all things Russian for The New York Times, Th
e Wall Street Journal, and a host of other equally reputable publications.
She knew and interviewed just about everybody involved in this gargantuan
plundering scheme: Russian politicians and businessmen, the new “gangster”
capitalists and their American sponsors from the IMF, the World Bank, USAID,
Credit Suisse First Boston, the CIA, the KGB — all in all, hundreds of
sources who spoke candidly, often ruthlessly, of their parts in this terrible
human drama.
Her account is filled with quotations from interviews with top aides of
Yeltsin and Clinton, all down through the ranks of the two hierarchical
societies to the proliferating mass of Russian destitute, pornographers,
pimps, drug dealers, and prostitutes. Some of the principal characters, of
course, refused to talk to Williamson, such as Bill Clinton’s longtime friend
from Oxford, Strobe Talbott, now a deputy secretary of state and, Williamson
suspects, a onetime KGB operative whose claim to fame is a deceitful
translation of the Khrushchev Memoirs. (A KGB colonel refused to confirm or
deny to Williamson that Clinton and Talbott visited North Vietnam together in
1971 — though he did confirm their contacts with the KGB for their protests
against the U.S. war in Vietnam in Moscow. See especially footnote 1, page
210.)
The 546-page book (the best part of which is the footnotes) gives a nearly
day-by-day report on what happened to Russia; left unstated, but implied on
every page, is the assumption that those in the United States who think what
happened in Russia “can’t happen here” better realize it can happen here.
Once the Clinton regime and its lapdogs in the media defined Russian thug
Boris Yeltsin as a “democrat,” the wholesale looting of Russia began.
According to the socialist theoreticians at Harvard, Russia needed to be
brought into the New World Order in a hurry; and what better way to do it
than Sachs’ “shock therapy” — a plan that empowered the degenerate,
third-generation descendants of the original Bolsheviks by assigning them the
deeds of Russia’s mightiest state-owned industries — including the giant gas,
oil, electrical, and telecommunications industries, the world’s largest
paper, iron, and steel factories, the world’s richest gold, silver, diamond,
and platinum mines, automobile and airplane factories, etc. — who, in turn,
sold some of their shares of the properties to Westerners for a song, and
pocketed the cash, while retaining control of the companies.

These third-generation Bolsheviks — led by former Pravda hack Yegor Gaidar,
grandson of a Bolshevik who achieved prominence as the teenage mass murderer
of White Army officers, now heads the Moscow-based Institute for Economies in
Transition — became instant millionaires (or billionaires) and left the
Russian workers virtual slaves of them and their new foreign investors.
When Russian members of the Supreme Soviet openly criticized the looting of
the national patrimony by these new gangsters early in the U.S.-driven
“reform” program, in 1993, before all Soviet institutions were destroyed,
Yeltsin bombed Parliament.
Ironically, when Harvard’s Sachs and Hay started identifying Russians they
could work with, they ignored — or shunned — the most capable talent at hand:
those numerous Russian economists who for 20 years had been studying the
Swiss economist Wilhelm von Roepke and his disciple, Ludwig Erhard, father of
Germany’s “economic miracle” in anticipation of the day when Communism would
collapse.
Somewhat sardonically, Williamson notes that one, probably unintended,
benefit of Gorbachev’s perestroika was the recruitment of these Russian
economists by top U.S. universities.
In the new, emerging global economy, it’s clear that Russia is the
designated center for heavy manufacturing — just as Asia is for clothing and
computers — with its nearly unlimited supply of hydroelectric power, iron and
steel, timber, gold and other precious metals.
This helps explain why America’s political elites don’t give a fig about
the closing down of American industries and mines. As Williamson observes,
Russia is viewed as some kind of “closet.”
What is important for Western readers to understand — as Williamson reports
— is that when Western banks and corporations bought these companies at
bargain basement prices, they bought more than just industrial equipment. In
the Soviet model, every unit of industrial production included workers’
housing, churches, opera houses, schools, hospitals, supermarkets, etc., and
the whole kit-and-caboodle was included in the selling price. By buying large
shares of these companies, Western corporations became, ipso facto, town
managers.
Another Level
On another level, Contagion is about the workings of international finance,
the consolidation of capital into fewer and fewer hands, and the ruthless,
death-dealing policies it inflicts on its target countries through currency
manipulation, inflation, depression, taxation and war — with emphasis on
Russia but with attention also given to Mexico, Thailand, Indonesia, the
Balkans, and other countries, and how it uses its control over money to
produce social chaos.

Those who read Williamson’s book will find particularly interesting her
treatment of the Federal Reserve, and how this “bank” was designed to plunder
the wealth of America through war, debt, and taxation, in order to maintain
what is nothing more nor less than a giant pyramid scheme that depends on
domination of the earth and its resources.
Williamson is of that small but noble school of economics writers who
believe that the academic field of economics is not some esoteric science
that can only be comprehended by those with IQs in four digits, and she —
drawing on such writers as Hayek and von Mises, Roepke and the late American
Murray Rothbard — explains in layman’s vocabulary the nuts and bolts of sound
economic principles and the real-world effects of the Fed’s policies on
hapless Americans.
Contagion also serves up a severe indictment of the World Bank, the
International Monetary Fund, and the other international “lending” agencies
spawned by the Council on Foreign Relations and similar “councils” and
“commissions” which are fronts for the big banks run by the Houses of
Rockefeller, Morgan, Warburg, et al.
The policies inflicted on Russia by the banks were cruel to the Nth degree;
but the policy implementers — Williamson employs the derogatory Russian word m
yakigolovy (“soft-headed ones”) applied to the Americans — were a foppish
lot, streaming into Russia by the thousands (the IMF, alone, with 150
staffers) with their outrageous salaries and per diem allowances, renting out
the finest dachas, bringing in their exotic consumer goods, driving up prices
for goods and rents, spurring a boom in the drug and prostitution businesses,
and then watching, cold-heartedly, the declining fortunes of their hosts as
they lost everything — including the artistic heritage of the country.
Williamson describes brilliantly that heady atmosphere in Moscow in the
early days of the IMF/USAID loan-scamming: a 24-hour party. There were bars
like the Canadian-operated Hungry Duck, which lured Russian teenage girls
into its bar with a male striptease and free drinks, “who, once thoroughly
intoxicated, were then exposed to crowds of anxious young men the club
admitted only late in the evening.”

Williamson tells an interesting story of Gore’s response to the IMF/World
Bank/USAID plunder of U.S. taxpayers for the purpose of hobbling Russia.
By March 1999, Russia was now a financial basket case, and billions, if not
tens of billions of U.S. taxpayer-backed loans had vanished into the secret
bank accounts of both Russian and American gangster capitalists, and the news
was starting to make little vibrations on Capitol Hill.
“The U.S. administration’s response to the debacle was repulsively similar
to a typical Bill Clinton bimbo-eruption operation: Having ruined Russia by
cosseting her in debt, meddling ignorantly in her internal affairs, and
funding a drunken usurper, his agents denied all error and slandered
(‘slimed’) her,” writes Williamson.
“Pundits and academics joined government officials in bemoaning Mother
Russia’s thieving ways, her bottomless corruption and constant chaos, all the
while wringing their soft hands with a schoolmarm’s exasperation. Russia’s
self-appointed democracy coach Strobe Talbott (‘Pro-Consul Strobe’ to the
Russians) would get it right. An equally sanctimonious Albert Gore — the same
Al Gore who’d been so quick to return the CIA’s 1995 report detailing Viktor
Chernomyrdin’s and Anatoly Chubais’ personal corruption with the single word
‘Bullshit’ scrawled across it — took the low road and sniffed that the
Russians would just have to get their own economic house in order and cut
their own deal with the IMF. . . .”
The cost to the American taxpayers of Clinton regime bailouts in a
three-and-a-half-year period, Williamson notes, is more than $180 billion!
The “new financial architecture” Clinton has erected, she writes, “isn’t new
at all, but rather something the international public lenders have been
wanting for decades, i.e., an automatic bailout for their own bad practices.”
As the extent of the corruption of the Clinton-Yeltsin “reform” plan for
Russia unfolded last year, with the attendant Bank of New York scandal, the
mysterious death of super banker Edmond Safra in his Monte Carlo penthouse,
the collapse of the Russian stock market, and the whiplash effect in
Southeast Asia, Congress was pressed to hold hearings.
What resulted, as Williamson accurately narrates it, was just a smoke
screen, show hearings that barely rose above the seriousness of a Gilbert and
Sullivan farce — though they did result in proposed new domestic banking laws
that, if passed, will effectively make banks another federal police force
responsible for reporting to the U.S. government the most minute financial
transactions of U.S. citizens.

Double Effect
In this regard, it is instructive to quote Williamson at length:
“If the FBI, [Manhattan District Attorney] Robert Morgenthau, or Congress
were serious about getting to the bottom of the plundering of Russia’s assets
and U.S. taxpayers’ resources, they would show far more professional interest
in exactly what was said and agreed in the private meetings [U.S. Treasury
secretary] Larry Summers, Strobe Talbott, and [former Treasury Secretary]
Robert Rubin conducted with Anatoly Chubais [former Russian finance minister,
who oversaw the distribution and sale of Russian industries], and Sergie
Vasiliev [Yeltsin’s principal legal adviser, and a member of the Chubais
clan], and later Chubais again in June and July of 1998.
“Instead of allowing Larry Summers to ramble casually in response to
questions at a banking committee hearing, the Treasury secretary should be
asked exactly who suckered him — his Russian friends, his own boss [former
Harvard associate Robert Rubin, his boss at Treasury who was once cochairman
at Goldman Sachs], or private sector counterparts of the Working Committee on
Financial Markets [a White House group whose membership is drawn from the
country’s main financial and market institutions: the Fed, Treasury, SEC, and
the Commodities & Trading Commission]. . . . Or did he just bungle the entire
matter on account of wishful thinking? Or was it gross incompetence?
“The FBI and Congress ought to be very interested in establishing for
taxpayers the truth of any alleged ‘national security’ issues that justified
allowing the Harvard Institute of International Development to privatize U.S.
bilateral assistance. It too should be their brief to discover the
relationship between the [Swedish wheeler-dealer and crony of Sachs, Anders]
Aslund/Carnegie crowd and Treasury and exactly what influence that
relationship may have had on the awarding of additional grants to Harvard
without competition. On what basis did Team Clinton direct their financial
donor, American International Group’s (AIG) Maurice Greenberg (a man nearly
as ubiquitous as any Russian oligarch in sweetheart public-funding deals), to
Brunswick Brokerage when sniffing out a $300 million OPIC guarantee for a
Russian investment fund. . . . And why did Michel Camdessus [who left the
presidency of the IMF earlier this year] announce his sudden retirement so
soon after Moscow newspapers reported that a $200,000 payment was made to him
from a secret Kremlin bank account? . . .
“American and Russian citizens can never be allowed to learn what really
happened to the billions lent to Yeltsin’s government; it would expose the
unsavory and self-interested side of our political, financial, and media
elites. . . . Instead, the [House] Banking Committee hearings will use the
smoke screen of policing foreign assistance flows to pass legislation that
will effectively end U.S. citizens’ financial privacy while making them
prisoners of their citizenship. . . . The Banking Committee will use the
opportunity the Russian dirty money scandal presents to reanimate the
domestic ‘Know Your Customer’ program, which charges domestic banks with
monitoring and reporting on the financial transactions in which middle-class
Americans engage. This data is collected and used by various government
agencies, including the IRS; meaning that if a citizen sells the family’s
beat-up station wagon or their ‘starter’ home, the taxman is alerted
immediately that the citizen’s filing should reflect the greater tax
obligation in that year of the sale. . . . Other data on citizens for which
the government has long thirsted will also be collected by government’s
newest police force, the banks. . . .”

You see, as this book explains, the Clinton’s Russia policy did not just
plunder Russians, leaving them destitute while creating a new and ruthless
class of international capitalist gangsters at U.S. taxpayer expense; it had
the double consequence of bringing all Americans deeper into the bankers’ New
World Order by increasing their debt load, decreasing their privacy, and
restricting their civil rights.
If only Americans cared.

You and your neocon boyfriend don't even understand what you are talking about, do you? The tragedy is not the loss of Communism or the tyrannical Soviet regime, it's what happened to the people afterwards.

In a large part what we did to them afterwards.

And Putin was the one who brought an end to that tragedy and started the process of picking Russia back up again.

For people who do more than watch the news, there is info out there. But it does involve books and reading, which turns off many dopes. I'm not going to ask you to read a book, but here is a good summary from a book which covers the topic.

The Plunder of Russia in the 1990s​

March 24, 2011

The other day I was surprised to learn that Jeffrey Sachs, the creator of “shock therapy” capitalism, who participated in the looting of Russia in the 1990s, is now NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s top adviser for health care. So we in NY will get shock therapy, much as the Russians did two decades ago. Here is a story I wrote for The Wanderer in 2000:
How Clinton & Company & The Bankers Plundered Russia
by Paul Likoudis (May 4, 2000)
In an ordinary election year, Anne Williamson’s Contagion would be
political dynamite, a bombshell, a block-buster, a regime breaker.
If America were a free and democratic country, with a free press and
independent publishing houses (and assuming, of course, that Americans were a
literate people), Williamson’s book would topple the Clinton regime, the
World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, and the rest of the criminal
cabal that inhabits the world of modern corporate statism faster than you
could say “Jonathan Hay.”
Hay, for those who need an introduction to the international financial
buccaneers who control our lives, was the general director of the Harvard
Institute of International Development (HIID) in Moscow (1992-1997), who
facilitated the crippling of the Russian economy and the plundering of its
industrial and manufacturing infrastructure with a strategy concocted by
Larry Summers, Andre Schliefer (HIID’s Cambridge-based manager), Jeffrey
Sachs and his Swedish sidekick Anders Aslund, and a host of private players
from banks and investment houses in Boston and New York — a plan approved and
assisted by the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
Contagion can be read on many different levels.
At its simplest, it is a breezy, slightly cynical, highly entertaining
narrative of Russian history from the last months of Gorbachev’s rule to
April 2000 — a period which saw Russia transformed from a decaying socialist
economy (which despite its shortcomings, provided a modest standard of living
to its citizens) to a “managed economy” where home-grown gangsters and
socialist theoreticians from the West, like Hay and his fellow Harvardian
Jeffrey Sachs, delivered 2,500% inflation and indescribable poverty, and
transferred the ownership of Russian industry to Western financiers.
Williamson was an eyewitness who lived on and off in Russia for more than
ten years, where she reported on all things Russian for The New York Times, Th
e Wall Street Journal, and a host of other equally reputable publications.
She knew and interviewed just about everybody involved in this gargantuan
plundering scheme: Russian politicians and businessmen, the new “gangster”
capitalists and their American sponsors from the IMF, the World Bank, USAID,
Credit Suisse First Boston, the CIA, the KGB — all in all, hundreds of
sources who spoke candidly, often ruthlessly, of their parts in this terrible
human drama.
Her account is filled with quotations from interviews with top aides of
Yeltsin and Clinton, all down through the ranks of the two hierarchical
societies to the proliferating mass of Russian destitute, pornographers,
pimps, drug dealers, and prostitutes. Some of the principal characters, of
course, refused to talk to Williamson, such as Bill Clinton’s longtime friend
from Oxford, Strobe Talbott, now a deputy secretary of state and, Williamson
suspects, a onetime KGB operative whose claim to fame is a deceitful
translation of the Khrushchev Memoirs. (A KGB colonel refused to confirm or
deny to Williamson that Clinton and Talbott visited North Vietnam together in
1971 — though he did confirm their contacts with the KGB for their protests
against the U.S. war in Vietnam in Moscow. See especially footnote 1, page
210.)
The 546-page book (the best part of which is the footnotes) gives a nearly
day-by-day report on what happened to Russia; left unstated, but implied on
every page, is the assumption that those in the United States who think what
happened in Russia “can’t happen here” better realize it can happen here.
Once the Clinton regime and its lapdogs in the media defined Russian thug
Boris Yeltsin as a “democrat,” the wholesale looting of Russia began.
According to the socialist theoreticians at Harvard, Russia needed to be
brought into the New World Order in a hurry; and what better way to do it
than Sachs’ “shock therapy” — a plan that empowered the degenerate,
third-generation descendants of the original Bolsheviks by assigning them the
deeds of Russia’s mightiest state-owned industries — including the giant gas,
oil, electrical, and telecommunications industries, the world’s largest
paper, iron, and steel factories, the world’s richest gold, silver, diamond,
and platinum mines, automobile and airplane factories, etc. — who, in turn,
sold some of their shares of the properties to Westerners for a song, and
pocketed the cash, while retaining control of the companies.

These third-generation Bolsheviks — led by former Pravda hack Yegor Gaidar,
grandson of a Bolshevik who achieved prominence as the teenage mass murderer
of White Army officers, now heads the Moscow-based Institute for Economies in
Transition — became instant millionaires (or billionaires) and left the
Russian workers virtual slaves of them and their new foreign investors.
When Russian members of the Supreme Soviet openly criticized the looting of
the national patrimony by these new gangsters early in the U.S.-driven
“reform” program, in 1993, before all Soviet institutions were destroyed,
Yeltsin bombed Parliament.
Ironically, when Harvard’s Sachs and Hay started identifying Russians they
could work with, they ignored — or shunned — the most capable talent at hand:
those numerous Russian economists who for 20 years had been studying the
Swiss economist Wilhelm von Roepke and his disciple, Ludwig Erhard, father of
Germany’s “economic miracle” in anticipation of the day when Communism would
collapse.
Somewhat sardonically, Williamson notes that one, probably unintended,
benefit of Gorbachev’s perestroika was the recruitment of these Russian
economists by top U.S. universities.
In the new, emerging global economy, it’s clear that Russia is the
designated center for heavy manufacturing — just as Asia is for clothing and
computers — with its nearly unlimited supply of hydroelectric power, iron and
steel, timber, gold and other precious metals.
This helps explain why America’s political elites don’t give a fig about
the closing down of American industries and mines. As Williamson observes,
Russia is viewed as some kind of “closet.”
What is important for Western readers to understand — as Williamson reports
— is that when Western banks and corporations bought these companies at
bargain basement prices, they bought more than just industrial equipment. In
the Soviet model, every unit of industrial production included workers’
housing, churches, opera houses, schools, hospitals, supermarkets, etc., and
the whole kit-and-caboodle was included in the selling price. By buying large
shares of these companies, Western corporations became, ipso facto, town
managers.
Another Level
On another level, Contagion is about the workings of international finance,
the consolidation of capital into fewer and fewer hands, and the ruthless,
death-dealing policies it inflicts on its target countries through currency
manipulation, inflation, depression, taxation and war — with emphasis on
Russia but with attention also given to Mexico, Thailand, Indonesia, the
Balkans, and other countries, and how it uses its control over money to
produce social chaos.

Those who read Williamson’s book will find particularly interesting her
treatment of the Federal Reserve, and how this “bank” was designed to plunder
the wealth of America through war, debt, and taxation, in order to maintain
what is nothing more nor less than a giant pyramid scheme that depends on
domination of the earth and its resources.
Williamson is of that small but noble school of economics writers who
believe that the academic field of economics is not some esoteric science
that can only be comprehended by those with IQs in four digits, and she —
drawing on such writers as Hayek and von Mises, Roepke and the late American
Murray Rothbard — explains in layman’s vocabulary the nuts and bolts of sound
economic principles and the real-world effects of the Fed’s policies on
hapless Americans.
Contagion also serves up a severe indictment of the World Bank, the
International Monetary Fund, and the other international “lending” agencies
spawned by the Council on Foreign Relations and similar “councils” and
“commissions” which are fronts for the big banks run by the Houses of
Rockefeller, Morgan, Warburg, et al.
The policies inflicted on Russia by the banks were cruel to the Nth degree;
but the policy implementers — Williamson employs the derogatory Russian word m
yakigolovy (“soft-headed ones”) applied to the Americans — were a foppish
lot, streaming into Russia by the thousands (the IMF, alone, with 150
staffers) with their outrageous salaries and per diem allowances, renting out
the finest dachas, bringing in their exotic consumer goods, driving up prices
for goods and rents, spurring a boom in the drug and prostitution businesses,
and then watching, cold-heartedly, the declining fortunes of their hosts as
they lost everything — including the artistic heritage of the country.
Williamson describes brilliantly that heady atmosphere in Moscow in the
early days of the IMF/USAID loan-scamming: a 24-hour party. There were bars
like the Canadian-operated Hungry Duck, which lured Russian teenage girls
into its bar with a male striptease and free drinks, “who, once thoroughly
intoxicated, were then exposed to crowds of anxious young men the club
admitted only late in the evening.”

Williamson tells an interesting story of Gore’s response to the IMF/World
Bank/USAID plunder of U.S. taxpayers for the purpose of hobbling Russia.
By March 1999, Russia was now a financial basket case, and billions, if not
tens of billions of U.S. taxpayer-backed loans had vanished into the secret
bank accounts of both Russian and American gangster capitalists, and the news
was starting to make little vibrations on Capitol Hill.
“The U.S. administration’s response to the debacle was repulsively similar
to a typical Bill Clinton bimbo-eruption operation: Having ruined Russia by
cosseting her in debt, meddling ignorantly in her internal affairs, and
funding a drunken usurper, his agents denied all error and slandered
(‘slimed’) her,” writes Williamson.
“Pundits and academics joined government officials in bemoaning Mother
Russia’s thieving ways, her bottomless corruption and constant chaos, all the
while wringing their soft hands with a schoolmarm’s exasperation. Russia’s
self-appointed democracy coach Strobe Talbott (‘Pro-Consul Strobe’ to the
Russians) would get it right. An equally sanctimonious Albert Gore — the same
Al Gore who’d been so quick to return the CIA’s 1995 report detailing Viktor
Chernomyrdin’s and Anatoly Chubais’ personal corruption with the single word
‘Bullshit’ scrawled across it — took the low road and sniffed that the
Russians would just have to get their own economic house in order and cut
their own deal with the IMF. . . .”
The cost to the American taxpayers of Clinton regime bailouts in a
three-and-a-half-year period, Williamson notes, is more than $180 billion!
The “new financial architecture” Clinton has erected, she writes, “isn’t new
at all, but rather something the international public lenders have been
wanting for decades, i.e., an automatic bailout for their own bad practices.”
As the extent of the corruption of the Clinton-Yeltsin “reform” plan for
Russia unfolded last year, with the attendant Bank of New York scandal, the
mysterious death of super banker Edmond Safra in his Monte Carlo penthouse,
the collapse of the Russian stock market, and the whiplash effect in
Southeast Asia, Congress was pressed to hold hearings.
What resulted, as Williamson accurately narrates it, was just a smoke
screen, show hearings that barely rose above the seriousness of a Gilbert and
Sullivan farce — though they did result in proposed new domestic banking laws
that, if passed, will effectively make banks another federal police force
responsible for reporting to the U.S. government the most minute financial
transactions of U.S. citizens.

Double Effect
In this regard, it is instructive to quote Williamson at length:
“If the FBI, [Manhattan District Attorney] Robert Morgenthau, or Congress
were serious about getting to the bottom of the plundering of Russia’s assets
and U.S. taxpayers’ resources, they would show far more professional interest
in exactly what was said and agreed in the private meetings [U.S. Treasury
secretary] Larry Summers, Strobe Talbott, and [former Treasury Secretary]
Robert Rubin conducted with Anatoly Chubais [former Russian finance minister,
who oversaw the distribution and sale of Russian industries], and Sergie
Vasiliev [Yeltsin’s principal legal adviser, and a member of the Chubais
clan], and later Chubais again in June and July of 1998.
“Instead of allowing Larry Summers to ramble casually in response to
questions at a banking committee hearing, the Treasury secretary should be
asked exactly who suckered him — his Russian friends, his own boss [former
Harvard associate Robert Rubin, his boss at Treasury who was once cochairman
at Goldman Sachs], or private sector counterparts of the Working Committee on
Financial Markets [a White House group whose membership is drawn from the
country’s main financial and market institutions: the Fed, Treasury, SEC, and
the Commodities & Trading Commission]. . . . Or did he just bungle the entire
matter on account of wishful thinking? Or was it gross incompetence?
“The FBI and Congress ought to be very interested in establishing for
taxpayers the truth of any alleged ‘national security’ issues that justified
allowing the Harvard Institute of International Development to privatize U.S.
bilateral assistance. It too should be their brief to discover the
relationship between the [Swedish wheeler-dealer and crony of Sachs, Anders]
Aslund/Carnegie crowd and Treasury and exactly what influence that
relationship may have had on the awarding of additional grants to Harvard
without competition. On what basis did Team Clinton direct their financial
donor, American International Group’s (AIG) Maurice Greenberg (a man nearly
as ubiquitous as any Russian oligarch in sweetheart public-funding deals), to
Brunswick Brokerage when sniffing out a $300 million OPIC guarantee for a
Russian investment fund. . . . And why did Michel Camdessus [who left the
presidency of the IMF earlier this year] announce his sudden retirement so
soon after Moscow newspapers reported that a $200,000 payment was made to him
from a secret Kremlin bank account? . . .
“American and Russian citizens can never be allowed to learn what really
happened to the billions lent to Yeltsin’s government; it would expose the
unsavory and self-interested side of our political, financial, and media
elites. . . . Instead, the [House] Banking Committee hearings will use the
smoke screen of policing foreign assistance flows to pass legislation that
will effectively end U.S. citizens’ financial privacy while making them
prisoners of their citizenship. . . . The Banking Committee will use the
opportunity the Russian dirty money scandal presents to reanimate the
domestic ‘Know Your Customer’ program, which charges domestic banks with
monitoring and reporting on the financial transactions in which middle-class
Americans engage. This data is collected and used by various government
agencies, including the IRS; meaning that if a citizen sells the family’s
beat-up station wagon or their ‘starter’ home, the taxman is alerted
immediately that the citizen’s filing should reflect the greater tax
obligation in that year of the sale. . . . Other data on citizens for which
the government has long thirsted will also be collected by government’s
newest police force, the banks. . . .”

You see, as this book explains, the Clinton’s Russia policy did not just
plunder Russians, leaving them destitute while creating a new and ruthless
class of international capitalist gangsters at U.S. taxpayer expense; it had
the double consequence of bringing all Americans deeper into the bankers’ New
World Order by increasing their debt load, decreasing their privacy, and
restricting their civil rights.
If only Americans cared.
TL;DR

iu

Replace “Russia” with “United States” and your statements are very true.

puça: ariya: ariyaciça, "a Persian, son of a Persian, Arya, of Arya origin."

Courent stage seems to be a bit of a lul in sniping as trenches are not withing shot range of each other so there is much action within 500y of Ukrainan field square and rest seems to be at considerable range

Everyone swears by Tank being the best sniper rifle

4425m hit on a group of 20+ AFU

ATGM's take second place

And SOF behind the lines third

But fpv are probably best bang for a buck ,

Last edited:
Reactions: Longshot231
Courent stage seems to be a bit of a lul in sniping as trenches are not withing shot range of each other so there is much action within 500y of Ukrainan field square and rest seems to be at considerable range

Everyone swears by Tank being the best sniper rifle

4425m hit on a group of 20+ AFU

ATGM's take second place

And SOF behind the lines third

But fpv are probably best bang for a buck ,

With respect to the drones, I would be curious to see if the Ukrainians are even attempting any ECM to disrupt the Russian reliance on UAV assets.