• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniping In The Ukraine

I despise communists. As much as I despise NWO totalitarian democrats. They are, in fact, the same family tree.

Russia is no longer communist since 1991.

The communist Soviet Union invaded Finland in 1939, as well as many other places. For some unknown reason the pure and noble western allies gave the Soviet Union a free pass on everything, even death camps and genocidal mass murder; they just pretended that nothing was going on and singled out the Nazis. Possibly because FDR was himself a communist? many of his advisors were. Or maybe he and Churchill were just bastards that cared more about playing the odds against a weaker opponent instead of truly rooting out all the evil in the world.
TRUTH

Reactions: Darayavaus
For a second or two I was thinking FAG
he is a fking moron, scary to think he votes
But probably not. Just another Theis. No one in that business for 20 years would be running their yap about what they do.
He probably is pictured in the thread about stolen valor. He's the one wearing a jacket with a salad bar.

Reactions: Emerson0311
Putin’s Groupies Walk Back Their Praise

RUSSIA-UKRAINE WAR

● LIVE UPDATES

WHAT TO KNOW

ZELENSKY

RUSSIAN OIL

NUCLEAR WEAPONS

OPINION | POLITICS & IDEAS

Vladimir Putin’s populist supporters throughout the West are running for the hills.

Italian right-wing politician Matteo Salvini, an unabashed Putin fan, has condemned the Russian invasion of Ukraine but cannot bring himself to criticize his hero by name. Former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, who palled around with Mr. Putin in Russia, professes not to see today’s Putin as the man he had previously known. France’s far-right presidential candidate Eric Zemmour admired Mr. Putin’s effort to restore “an empire in decline”—until his effort to rebuild that empire went too far. Another French far-right presidential candidate, Marine Le Pen, whose party received a large loan from a Russian bank, was forced to withdraw more than a million campaign leaflets that showed her shaking Mr. Putin’s hand. The Russian invasion has rendered Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban mute, a rare occurrence, and forced him to accept European Union sanctions against Russia.

A merica’s right-wing populists are twisting themselves into knots to reconcile their previous positions with their recent adjustments. In February, Missouri Sen. Josh Hawley was arguing that we couldn’t afford to expand our security commitments in Europe. Now he is urging President Biden to send Ukraine more military backing, a task the president was carrying out already. Before the Russian invasion, J.D. Vance, an author and aspirant for the Republican senatorial nomination in Ohio, declared forthrightly that “I don’t really care what happens to Ukraine one way or the other.” Now he calls Mr. Putin an “evil man” but blames the U.S. “foreign policy establishment” for leading Ukraine to the “slaughterhouse” and continues to reject getting further involved in Eastern Europe.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson spent weeks defending Vladimir Putin against his American critics until finally admitting March 3 that he had been wrong in his prediction that Mr. Putin would not mount an invasion. Previously, Mr. Carlson had urged Mr. Putin’s critics to ask themselves: “Has Putin ever called me a racist? Has he ever threatened to get me fired for disagreeing with him?”

I can think of a few other relevant questions Mr. Carlson might have posed: Did Mr. Putin ever throw his enemies in jail on trumped-up charges? Did he ever poison them? Did he ever crush the liberties of his people? Did he ever invade his neighbors? Did he ever level cities without regard for civilian populations? The answer to all these questions, of course, is yes. The answer was also yes years before the invasion of Ukraine.

READ MORE POLITICS & IDEAS

Scholz and Biden Stand Tall Against Russia

Ukraine Invasion Marks an Era’s End

Joe Biden Is in a Bind on Crime and Police Reform

The New Axis of Autocracy

I can think of two beliefs that may account for Mr. Carlson’s moral myopia: First, if it doesn’t happen to me or to people like me, it doesn’t matter. Second, there is nothing more important than the culture war.

Mr. Carlson can speak for himself about my hypothesis. Steve Bannon already confirmed it. Explaining his admiration for the Russian dictator last month, Mr. Bannon said, “Putin ain’t woke—he is anti-woke.” Translation: What the Russian president thinks about gay and transgender rights is more important than what he does to other countries and to his own people. Culture war über alles—the all-but-official theme of this year’s Conservative Political Action Conference that convened two weeks ago in Orlando, Fla.

This brings me to the most important speaker at CPAC, former President Donald Trump, who hailed Mr. Putin’s invasion of Ukraine as “savvy” and “genius” in a radio interview a few days before the conference. (He refrained from calling Mr. Putin “stable,” reserving that honorific for himself.) Mr. Trump explained why the invasion is a smart move to attendees at an event at Mar-a-Lago: “He’s taking over a country for $2 worth of sanctions. . . . He’s taking over a country—really a vast, vast location, a great piece of land with a lot of people, and just walking right in.”

This statement is representative of Mr. Trump’s distinctive contribution to contemporary populism: the worship of cleverness without decency and of strength without moral restraint. Judgments of good and evil are replaced by strong vs. weak and smart vs. dumb. As students of Europe’s past know, Mr. Trump’s sentiments have a dark history. The question is whether they have a future in the conservative movement and in the Republican Party.

In a speech to GOP donors in New Orleans last Friday, former Vice President Mike Pence declared bluntly that “there is no room in this party for apologists for Putin.” If the Republican Party again makes Donald Trump its presidential nominee in 2024, Mr. Pence will be proved wrong.

ABOUT THIS ARTICLE

Politics & Ideas

“Politics and Ideas” advocates for maintaining and updating the international defense, economic, and legal order the US helped build after WW II––taking seriously the grievances created from globalization and trade distortions by foreign statist policies. It's published online every Tuesday evening.

Last edited:
For a second or two I was thinking FAG

But probably not. Just another Theis. No one in that business for 20 years would be running their yap about what they do.
He probably is pictured in the thread about stolen valor. He's the one wearing a jacket with a salad bar.
ha true, most likely another imposter but one thing is for sure, he's not very bright and it's on display for everyone. the only thing more dangerous than a liberal is a liberal who thinks he's smart

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
greek to me.

image-1012x1024.png

April 2021 former Russian MP prediction if they went to war in Ukraine

But you do realize Russia engages in propaganda, disinformation, and cyber warfare more than probably any other nation on this planet, right? And so much of the political angst and division in this country is egged on by Russian troll farms. A lot of the extreme right wing fake news and conspiracy is Russian disinformation campaigns. And you are eating it up. This isn't me, an opponent on social media, just trying to be shitty and venomous. This is fact. Known to us. You are literally falling for it.

I don't doubt your credentials.

Russia is a nefarious actor.

Greatest in propaganda, disinformation, troll farms?

A potato stood on the tarmac yesterday and asked me to dismiss a year of observation and blame everything on Putin.

Do I believe "my lying eyes" or a potato?

Everything aligned against Putin has been openly hostile to my way of life for 14 years.

Nothing "officially" presented to me has countered that education of observation.

You know, the sad part is there's so much disinformation that joe public wouldn't know the truth if he was told it. People in America are divided by hate for each other and pick a narrative that suits their brand of ideology. On both sides. Regardless of the credibility of information provided to them, they refuse to question their own beliefs and adjust their perspective. It's all emotionally based.

And this is exactly the desired state of an information and cyber warfare campaign. Nations around the world employ intelligence and special operations forces to destabilize their enemies through a hybrid approach of disinformation, propaganda, and deniable military action through surrogates. If you wanted to make a country vulnerable for manipulation or an insurgency you would divide their people. Threaten security. Cultivate hate of their government. All the things that are happening here in America.

Its my opinion that the biggest threat to our Nation in the next 20 years is the massive division and the fact that our society can no longer discern between what's true and what's disinformation. It's no longer terrorist ideologies. And frankly it isn't really even Russia. In a military or economy sense. Ukraine is Europe's security problem. Yes, it is a philosophical battle between the western world's methodology of rules based order vs Russias idea of spheres of influence (reinstating the Soviet Empire and security through territory; expansionism) For that, a person could make the argument that America has some skin in the game; whether you agree or not is another matter. It's also a matter of precedence for China eyeing Taiwan and the South China Sea. But directly, it's a European problem. America is pretty secure against the Russian invasion of Ukraine. The Arctic is another discussion and future problem.

But what is really going to fuck us, is the cesspool of shit that goes on here and other social media platforms. There has to be so much surveillance of a site like this. And Frank has said as much. Pretty directly too. I have disclosed nothing that isn't open source. But some people here have probably self identified to those agencies looking for the next insurrection instigators. Regardless of my beliefs or how right you think you are, that's likely a true prediction.

What's so typical of this site is a guy like Theis conned pretty much everyone here. And the people on this site just ate it up, lol. And even after all the truth came out people were still offering to buy a Hoplite rifle, when the guys left holding the bag finally figure out how to produce one. A rifle that started as a lie and disaster. And people still want to buy one, lol. Holy shit people are stupid. People don't know what to believe but once they latch onto something even a huge revelation doesn't change their mind.

Our own pols divided us.

Look at the Covid BS as exhibit A.

Its my opinion that the biggest threat to our Nation in the next 20 years is
You are funny. You typed all that to prove something. Maybe that you know something, are smarter than us or like theis to blow smoke.
Your bloviating post proves you believe that you are smarter than you are.
The government is the biggest threat to the Republic. Want proof? Do you want me to educate you?
Go back and read your post again. Who's created everything in your post? What is your job? Do I need to spell it out for you?
You ain't as smart as you think you are. You see, the government trained you to train others on creating unrest. And you can't see that it's the government doing it? Blaming someone else for what you are doing is a great ploy. Even you fell for the diversion.

100% support Putin in this, he's not wrong at all. Perhaps he could have done things differently but the reality is the west left him with little choice and was absolutely provocative

Don't love the man but know enough of the past decade plus to see this is not on him
Coward !
You know, the sad part is there's so much disinformation that joe public wouldn't know the truth if he was told it. People in America are divided by hate for each other and pick a narrative that suits their brand of ideology. On both sides. Regardless of the credibility of information provided to them, they refuse to question their own beliefs and adjust their perspective. It's all emotionally based.

And this is exactly the desired state of an information and cyber warfare campaign. Nations around the world employ intelligence and special operations forces to destabilize their enemies through a hybrid approach of disinformation, propaganda, and deniable military action through surrogates. If you wanted to make a country vulnerable for manipulation or an insurgency you would divide their people. Threaten security. Cultivate hate of their government. All the things that are happening here in America.

Its my opinion that the biggest threat to our Nation in the next 20 years is the massive division and the fact that our society can no longer discern between what's true and what's disinformation. It's no longer terrorist ideologies. And frankly it isn't really even Russia. In a military or economy sense. Ukraine is Europe's security problem. Yes, it is a philosophical battle between the western world's methodology of rules based order vs Russias idea of spheres of influence (reinstating the Soviet Empire and security through territory; expansionism) For that, a person could make the argument that America has some skin in the game; whether you agree or not is another matter. It's also a matter of precedence for China eyeing Taiwan and the South China Sea. But directly, it's a European problem. America is pretty secure against the Russian invasion of Ukraine. The Arctic is another discussion and future problem.

But what is really going to fuck us, is the cesspool of shit that goes on here and other social media platforms. There has to be so much surveillance of a site like this. And Frank has said as much. Pretty directly too. I have disclosed nothing that isn't open source. But some people here have probably self identified to those agencies looking for the next insurrection instigators. Regardless of my beliefs or how right you think you are, that's likely a true prediction.

What's so typical of this site is a guy like Theis conned pretty much everyone here. And the people on this site just ate it up, lol. And even after all the truth came out people were still offering to buy a Hoplite rifle, when the guys left holding the bag finally figure out how to produce one. A rifle that started as a lie and disaster. And people still want to buy one, lol. Holy shit people are stupid. People don't know what to believe but once they latch onto something even a huge revelation doesn't change their mind.
I guess you can be be anybody you want on the internet .

Reactions: IndianaRem5r
I have to laugh at this article written in 2014. Why? Read the article and look at the photos.

Have you read the article? If so, you should have noticed a very clear photo of the sniper with an air rifle; reproduced here.

_73998315_021216528-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: gigamortis
I don't want to take anything away from his accomplishments in Afghanistan but does anyone besides me think that he's out for publicity now?

The longer this goes on the more questions I have, and the more I see the more salt I need. The entire grain of salt thing.

I am having more and more doubts to anything I am seeing, so much just propaganda, or in another word you could say LIES.

And I will leave you with this little bit.

Why are "you" so trusting of the media now and the reporting of this, when you questioned everything they have done for at least the past 5 years.

There is more going on then us little people know about.

Why are "you" so trusting of the media now and the reporting of this, when you questioned everything they have done for at least the past 5 years.

Are you asking this of a certain individual or the entire group on this thread?

I don't want to take anything away from his accomplishments in Afghanistan but does anyone besides me think that he's out for publicity now?

I think some of these guys love to fight and/or their home life sucks. Working the desk at Canada Tire vs shooting bad guys sort of thing.

I think some of these guys love to fight and/or their home life sucks. Working the desk at Canada Tire vs shooting bad guys sort of thing.

You could be right. Fist fights, when I was younger, was the only combat I was involved in. It was really fun when I was winning.

He should stay home, he is going to support a corrupt puppet dictator. JMO

He should stay home, he is going to support a corrupt puppet dictator. JMO

Look I'm just gonna say it, our leaders are just as shitty and our wars are even shittier. I don't recall people disparaging guys who volunteered to go overseas to afghan/iraq etc. Trump was the only president in my lifetime worth fighting for but he was an anomaly.

So this dude has a wife and a kid....and is traveling half way around the world to fight in a war that doesn't involve him....and is broadcasting his intentions and getting puff pieces written about him, making him an even bigger target?

Dude sounds like a prick to be honest

Or....more lies. For all we know that kind and caring leader in canada said hay go it will be good for our cause. And if you don't go I will take your kid, your bank account, your house, you will loose everything.

Or in a week we will find out he went camping in saskatchewan. A little like the model with the toy gun "defending her country", from another country.

No guys, I have just too many questions anymore to buy into anything. I will likely be labeled as a putin lover, just like I was labeled an anti-vaxxer, and a racist, and a gun nut, and a............

Something just does not smell right. When the dems are pushing a war there is something else going on.

I didn't think that you would admit that the people who sign your check are the biggest threat to the Republic.
You haven't offered a single original thought or a coherent argument. Every single post you've made has been venomous trolling. Not a single bit of substance.

Th information environment is always noisy. This is nothing new but the scale and impact of disinformation has been amplified tremendously since the days of Goebbels with the internet and advances in cognitive neuroscience.

I would trust RT news and Sputnik more than CNN/NBC/CBS/ABC WAPO, NYT and the rest of the corporate media in this country. Hilarious to hear people who only a month ago didn't trust CNN, now fall for the bullshit hook, line and sinker. When 99.9% of the coverage skews one way, you know something ain't right.

Last edited:
Awfully hostile ad hominem attack on me for simply posting a link to drone footage of an anti-armor ambush. I was an anti armor platoon leader in South Korea many years ago. Thought it was interesting to see the footage.

As to your gripe about media coverage, I don’t think there is any dispute that Russia has attacked Ukraine and is shelling civilians without mercy.

And I have friends who are contractors in the vicinity and they have confirmed the situation as it would appear to the world at large.

Reactions: IndianaRem5r
I have to imagine all these volunteers are being put into some wierd task and purpose. Imagine you're a military unit with a tactical task and an assigned sector. You have to deconflict and tie in with your adjacent UKR units, discriminate Russian forces, and probably Russian surrogates, from your own civilian populace, ensure your medical evac routes and resupply lines remain open.....and then there's this unquantified random that shows up with a Jansport carry on to "help". Who knows what their military capability is, there are no consequence if they choose not to follow an order or accomplish a mission, probably a language barrier, no familiarity or common understanding with your unit. I would imagine all these ex-patriot volunteers are being boxed into a simple, controllable (as much as possible given the environment), and relatively lower importance task due to their extreme variability of abilities. Basically the Private/ bravo left rifleman level of responsibility. That's pretty much just providing local security.
Yeah, but, like, what do you know about this kinda stuff?
Sniping?
Working with other nations troops?

Holler at mom for some more pizza pockets and back to the mario cart!!!

🤣🤣🤣
(Tongue in cheek for those not bright enough to get it).

I actually just finished a 9 month academic program studying great power competition, irregular warfare, and US statecraft. I was able to tailor my assignments specifically to Russia. Using Congressional reports, Rand studies, historical analysis by academics specializing in the fall of the Soviet Union and the rise of the current Russian state I studied the motivation operations, activities, and investments of Russia and Putin. I also hold a security clearance and am informed by information that is relevant to an organization who is regionally and historically focused on the European theater. I have 20yrs of operational experience in EUCOM.

And then there's the guy quoting the guardian.

Too bad we don’t focus that energy on more of a real threat like china

Or....more lies. For all we know that kind and caring leader in canada said hay go it will be good for our cause. And if you don't go I will take your kid, your bank account, your house, you will loose everything.

Or in a week we will find out he went camping in saskatchewan. A little like the model with the toy gun "defending her country", from another country.

No guys, I have just too many questions anymore to buy into anything. I will likely be labeled as a putin lover, just like I was labeled an anti-vaxxer, and a racist, and a gun nut, and a............

Something just does not smell right. When the dems are pushing a war there is something else going on.

When the state is pushing a war you mean, you think there’s a difference between a R and a D politician? Take obama and bush jr, two completely different wrappers for the same shit sandwich

china unleashed a engineered virus from a lab, causing mass hysteria, and I have yet to hear Apple, Starbucks, McDonald etc all are pulling out of china, let alone our pointless world government even inspecting and getting the lab shutdown, no mass outcry for action against china from the Rs or Ds, because THEY ARE THE SAME PRODUCT, they give the idiots a sales pitch they they have a choice in government, “it’s the other side of the isle”, nope, there is no divide, it’s the statists vs everyone else who’s left who doesn’t suck the cock of the mighty gov, sadly we likely let it go too far to be fixed at the ballet box at this point, they ship sailed a couple decades ago I’m afraid.

But you do realize Russia engages in propaganda, disinformation, and cyber warfare more than probably any other nation on this planet, right? And so much of the political angst and division in this country is egged on by Russian troll farms. A lot of the extreme right wing fake news and conspiracy is Russian disinformation campaigns. And you are eating it up. This isn't me, an opponent on social media, just trying to be shitty and venomous. This is fact. Known to us. You are literally falling for it.

I quoted both of your posts with nothing removed.
You push the narrative of Russia disinformation and that "the biggest threat to our nation in the next 20 years is the massive division and the fact that our society can no longer discern between what's true and what's disinformation".
I responded that the government is the biggest threat to our Republic.
The fact is that the government is working hand in hand with social media and the main stream media to eliminate anything counter to their narrative. There's no denying that. Maybe you can answer a few simple questions. Do you think that is right? Since when is it a good thing to shut down free speech and let people decide for themselves what they want to believe or dig into to find the facts? Since when is it the governments position to censor anything?
Either you believe in the First Amendment or you don't.

I quoted both of your posts with nothing removed.
You push the narrative of Russia disinformation and that "the biggest threat to our nation in the next 20 years is the massive division and the fact that our society can no longer discern between what's true and what's disinformation".
I responded that the government is the biggest threat to our Republic.
The fact is that the government is working hand in hand with social media and the main stream media to eliminate anything counter to their narrative. There's no denying that. Maybe you can answer a few simple questions. Do you think that is right? Since when is it a good thing to shut down free speech and let people decide for themselves what they want to believe or dig into to find the facts? Since when is it the governments position to censor anything?
Either you believe in the First Amendment or you don't.
Exactly!

More over the bill of rights isn’t a à la carte menu, you ether are for it (and ALL the 10 basic RIGHTS, with no “…but”) or you are not, and thus do not hold American values.

When your sales pitch is sooo good..I can’t be allowed to hear the other guys sales pitch, good chance you’re selling me a load of shit.

It's basically illegal now in Europe to watch, listen, or read anything that is not 100% pro Ukraine. Anything that even considers the Russian position is "disinformation" that cannot be allowed. In this country, we have the 1st Amendment, so the government cannot be as overt with their censorship. So they turn to their partners, Big Tech and the msm, to accomplish the same thing. That's straight up bullshit and not much different than China.

Why are we talking about the 1st Amendment all of a sudden? Lol, are you actually trying to form an argument now? Is it your assertion that being a toxic venomous shithead is protected under the 1st Amendment and therefore beyond criticism?

Yes, I support the 1st Amendment. Yes you can can legally act like a shithead up to a point. And that's not my opinion. That's the law. But it isn't admirable and it doesn't mean you aren't a shitty person. If you and Timothy McVeigh would be high-fiving each other over how similar your thoughts are, you are a radical extremist.

So you can take cover behind the 1st A, but it doesn't change the damage we're doing to the fabric of our country. And there is probably some undefined space in regards to a new domain of warfare in the cyber-info realm that we probably need to think about. If you threaten to kill someone, it isn't covered under the 1st Amendment and deliberate state sponsored disinformation campaigns shouldn't be covered under OUR bill of rights. Now if you're an unwitting tube who spreads it, what does that mean? Legally? I don't know.... I think we still have yet to define that. And it's a problem set that didn't exist when the Bill of Rights was written. Social media has changed the environment and understanding of those dynamics. And it's not the only undefined horizon that people are going to argue about.

The Arctic is just such a debate. Russia led an international law change that now defines a nations exclusion zone 200mi of their underwater land shelf instead of their coast so now their ownership extends up over the north pole. They and Norway still have disputed ownership in areas. It's just not clear who owns what and guess what? The Arctic hold 13% of the world's oil and gas. All in one spot.

People will reach back to legacy law to hide behind IF it suits their position, others will try to change it if it doesn't. So on and so on....

Hiding behind the 1a?

Sorry I just stopped reading there, feel free to renounce your citizenship and move to china or whatever shithole has the right right level of oppression for you.

Freedom isn’t made by less free speech, it’s made by more, if your position can’t stand up to free debate chances are you might have a shit position.

Also forced silencing of the opposition is a pillar of fascism.

Last edited:
I would trust RT news and Sputnik more than CNN/NBC/CBS/ABC WAPO, NYT and the rest of the corporate media in this country. Hilarious to hear people who only a month ago didn't trust CNN, now fall for the bullshit hook, line and sinker. When 99.9% of the coverage skews one way, you know something ain't right.
Most conservatives think for themselves and see the fallacy of believing the MSM and the people who have been subverting America for years. That's why there is a uniform consensus of distrust here.

And the few people who are arguing for the deepstate here are idiots who have apparently been asleep since 1991, so they can be ignored.

Then there's Captain Dunning Kruger who desperately wants to tell everyone how important he is. He's nothing. at the very most he signed up to troll gun boards at moveon.org

Deflect much?
Why are we talking about the 1st Amendment all of a sudden? Lol, are you actually trying to form an argument now? Is it your assertion that being a toxic venomous shithead is protected under the 1st Amendment and therefore beyond criticism?

Yes, I support the 1st Amendment. Yes you can can legally act like a shithead up to a point. And that's not my opinion. That's the law. But it isn't admirable and it doesn't mean you aren't a shitty person. If you and Timothy McVeigh would be high-fiving each other over how similar your thoughts are, you are a radical extremist.

So you can take cover behind the 1st A, but it doesn't change the damage we're doing to the fabric of our country. And there is probably some undefined space in regards to a new domain of warfare in the cyber-info realm that we probably need to think about. If you threaten to kill someone, it isn't covered under the 1st Amendment and deliberate state sponsored disinformation campaigns shouldn't be covered under OUR bill of rights. Now if you're an unwitting tube who spreads it, what does that mean? Legally? I don't know.... I think we still have yet to define that. And it's a problem set that didn't exist when the Bill of Rights was written. Social media has changed the environment and understanding of those dynamics. And it's not the only undefined horizon that people are going to argue about.

The Arctic is just such a debate. Russia led an international law change that now defines a nations exclusion zone 200mi of their underwater land shelf instead of their coast so now their ownership extends up over the north pole. They and Norway still have disputed ownership in areas. It's just not clear who owns what and guess what? The Arctic hold 13% of the world's oil and gas. All in one spot.

People will reach back to legacy law to hide behind IF it suits their position, others will try to change it if it doesn't. So on and so on....
You can't have a discourse on the topic of misinformation without discussing censorship and the 1st Amendment.
You have only backed the position that Russia information is bad and can't bring yourself to admit that what the government of the USA is doing is the very same.
The government of the USA is actually probably worse. Because they are having anything Russian completely removed or censored. Then they work with the media, social and main stream, to promote their propaganda and eliminate/censor alternative ideas.
But since you can't comprehend the topic or are unwilling to because of who signs your paycheck I'll not engage on the subject with you again.
Have a nice evening theis, FAG, Flex or whatever you are.

Deflect much?

You can't have a discourse on the topic of misinformation without discussing censorship and the 1st Amendment.
You have only backed the position that Russia information is bad and can't bring yourself to admit that what the government of the USA is doing is the very same.
The government of the USA is actually probably worse. Because they are having anything Russian completely removed or censored. Then they work with the media, social and main stream, to promote their propaganda and eliminate/censor alternative ideas.
But since you can't comprehend the topic or are unwilling to because of who signs your paycheck I'll not engage on the subject with you again.
Have a nice evening theis, FAG, Flex or whatever you are.
yup
i heard less than a dozen injuries in the alleged "hospital bombing". 1 dead?

in kunduz, the us attacked a hospital and killed 67, injuring hundreds.

ibOJCWlu70xD.jpeg

Our govt, the United States govt, is and has always been full of shit. They have made lying to the American people an art form. The latest is the blatant lie that we never had bioweapon labs in Ukraine. The Russians found them before the half-assed Ukrainians could sanitize them. Victoria Nuland of the State Dept. accidently let the cat out of the bag in a Senate hearing. What were we planning to do with these bioweapons? And would Russia not have a valid reason for concern? You can be against Russia, but don't be naive.

Yeah them Russians need to get their shit together, those are rookie numbers.
they might have done it, but more likely since the dems run that country, they had some pregnant woman that died, maybe from the clotshot, and decided since she was already dead they would have the most of it and create some propaganda.
right out of the democrat playbook.

they might have done it, but more likely since the dems run that country, they had some pregnant woman that died, maybe from the clotshot, and decided since she was already dead they would have the most of it and create some propaganda.
right out of the democrat playbook.
well they do have the pregnant lady running around for photo ops with blood, wounds, and on a stretcher only to post today on her instagram account selling $hit. full on propaganda war by 'our side'