• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Stiller Bottom Metal?

Defib

Private
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2011
Nashville, TN
Hey guys,
Do any of y'all have experience with the Stiller Bottom Metal? It looks very promising, and since I will be using a Tac 30 for my build, I though it would nice to use the Stiller Bottom Metal since I would be able to get both products from them and save a little over the Badger Ordnance M5. Should I defer to the tried and true M5? I don't see any advantages over the Stiller except its widespread use...

Re: Stiller Bottom Metal?

I have seen it and held it. It is nice bottom metal and badger is no better than it. Save money and go with Stiller. You can run both AI and AW mags out of it also.

Re: Stiller Bottom Metal?

I have handled it and it is nice. There are several posts on here about it. You can also go to PTG's website and they have photos of it there also. Its a little different than the Badger but just as good. Dont hesitate to call them and Russ or Jerry can tell you anything you need to know about it.