• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Strykervet - our own go-fund him! Donate today!

Stryker I hope you go treat yourself to some nice lapdances on Christmas..you deserve it. and if you need someone to talk to please PM me and ill call you.

MediumCrispFinwhale-max-1mb.gif

Come on people lets get it done [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/photos.smugmug.com\/photos\/i-QJLcnK7\/1\/73847157\/O\/i-QJLcnK7.gif"}[/IMG2][IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/photos.smugmug.com\/photos\/i-QJLcnK7\/1\/73847157\/O\/i-QJLcnK7.gif"}[/IMG2][IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/photos.smugmug.com\/photos\/i-QJLcnK7\/1\/73847157\/O\/i-QJLcnK7.gif"}[/IMG2][IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/photos.smugmug.com\/photos\/i-QJLcnK7\/1\/73847157\/O\/i-QJLcnK7.gif"}[/IMG2]

Incoming.....Alex, let's try blessing for a hundred

Last edited:
Hardrock Shooters who donate to this, bring me your PayPal receipts to the matches in lieu of entry fees...
Lanny is sending out a group email but I know some of you miss the emails. Any HR shooter who reads this, pass the word.

Bogeybrown, check your pm's.

Last edited:
Hardrock Shooters who donate to this, bring me your PayPal receipts to the matches in lieu of entry fees...
Lanny is sending out a group email but I know some of you miss the emails. Any HR shooter who reads this, pass the word.

Bogeybrown, check your pm's.

Received and replied, buddy

Nope. We're good. Good question and glad ya asked it, but there's ways around EVERYTHING. Gotta slimeball issue? Then ya hire the Slimeball eradicator. Simple. We're good. ;)

edit: "BUT", we won't divulge the exact amount publicly just to drive'm nuts. If anyone wants a running tally I'll provide via PM but not in the thread. It's none of their business.

Hence the reason i did not publicly divulge my amount. Just saying

Yep. Don't make it easy for the soon to be ex-wife's lawyers. PM sent to 1J regarding donation address.

Last edited:
If you boys dont do paypal, PM myself or 1J04. We will take it and deposit it until we get it to Strykervet

Last edited:
Home in 5 to answer emails guys. Did I say you're awesome!? Well, you are!

1J04 Snail mail headed your way. Tried to send a PM but your box is full.

1J04 Snail mail headed your way. Tried to send a PM but your box is full.

Ok Brother thank you. I'll clean out the inbox. If anyone comes across it being full please let me know so I can delete everything again. We're getting a lot of attention on this as we should. Keep it up and pass the word. We got a good ways to go before we even get close to our goal.

Snail mail prepped and getting dropped today. unsure when it will reach the depot with the holidays.

It's all good Brother and thank you. It gets here when it gets here. It's all eventually going to the same location. ;)

Back up to the top! Lets keeps this going! if you haven't been there its a drag, if you have you will help a brother out.

Back up to the top! Lets keeps this going! if you haven't been there its a drag, if you have you will help a brother out.

I'd just like to say this about that. I support that "Bump", and Motherfucking Raise Yuh Uh Motherfucking "Bump".

Pick it up Boyz. ;)

Whats the count at this point?

Whats the count at this point?

Tried to PM you but you're full up amigo. At work so can't access Paypal right meow, but last I seen yesterday we were around that caliber that shoots Shorts, Longs, and Long Rifle rounds. ;)

So cryptic.

I cleared them but I seem to keep having the problem. I cleared messages and notifications but still have 1100 subscriptions I cant figure out how to get rid of. HELP

I cleared them but I seem to keep having the problem. I cleared messages and notifications but still have 1100 subscriptions I cant figure out how to get rid of. HELP

You can go to messages, then 'trash'. Permanently remove everything from the trash folder and sent items folder as well I believe. Nuke the whole show and lemme know when to try and PM ya just for shit's n giggles.

I just saw this thread and I still don't know what to say except that this community has blown me away with support, advice and assistance I couldn't have dreamed for. This site includes a Brotherhood that I'm proud to be part of, the Brotherhood that I thought I left behind when I ETS'd ~14 years ago.

I'm still trying to score an attorney, 20 days to reply served 5 days before Christmas with almost all offices closed until Jan.2, plus losing all my ID's along with everything else and on top of it being alone, I was completely overwhelmed and I think that was the intention.

I'm still hurt and stressed, mostly by the way she's doing it and all that's going on at once, but you all have done so much to raise my morale and I'm so grateful.

I still, and maybe more than ever, wish all of you and yours the best during the holidays.

You can go to messages, then 'trash'. Permanently remove everything from the trash folder and sent items folder as well I believe. Nuke the whole show and lemme know when to try and PM ya just for shit's n giggles.

Everything cleared except 'subscriptions' which still have over 1100 and can seem to clear only 10 at a time

I just saw this thread and I still don't know what to say except that this community has blown me away with support, advice and assistance I couldn't have dreamed for. This site includes a Brotherhood that I'm proud to be part of, the Brotherhood that I thought I left behind when I ETS'd ~14 years ago.

I'm still trying to score an attorney, 20 days to reply served 5 days before Christmas with almost all offices closed until Jan.2, plus losing all my ID's along with everything else and on top of it being alone, I was completely overwhelmed and I think that was the intention.

I'm still hurt and stressed, mostly by the way she's doing it and all that's going on at once, but you all have done so much to raise my morale and I'm so grateful.

I still, and maybe more than ever, wish all of you and yours the best during the holidays.

Glad youre feeling up. I dont use the word often but this bitch is a CUNT. My recommendation is, move slow, get your ducks in a row, find a good PI to catch her at something, and FUCKING DESTROY HER. Make her wish she had never met you. Saying "Its over, I want a divorce." is one thing. This is evil. And dont even reeply to this because you can bet "She''s watching". Ill say it for you.

FUCK YOU CUNT

All for one, one for all,
Brothers come,
when friends call....

We continue to have your back Brother. Don't fret over the lawyer thing. You're gonna be fine. Doing my best to make contact with a real go getter for ya. Hang in there !! ;)

Come on guys, don't be dissuaded by these men throwing in Franklins. If all you can swing is a Lincoln, throw it in the hat. We all know that when dealing with lawyers, nickles and dimes are what really count. ;)

For just five or ten dollars each, we can rest assured that this wench gets everything she deserves for Christmas :mad:

Come on guys, don't be dissuaded by these men throwing in Franklins. If all you can swing is a Lincoln, throw it in the hat. We all know that when dealing with lawyers, nickles and dimes are what really count. ;)

For just five or ten dollars each, we can rest assured that this wench gets everything she deserves for Christmas :mad:

Exactly right. Every dime we can raise for him is a WIN !!!

I dont know ya, but I know the situation...currently unemployed but still gotta chip in a little for ya...Hope you find the Heart to enjoy the holiday regardless of the situation. Merry Christmas my new friend!

Thats right ^^^. I
went bigger because I can and the memory is so fresh for me and as I have many reminders this year as to why mine is my ex.
Couldn't be happier on the other side.

Keep em coming fellas

Sent a Franklin to help a friend I've never met yet...

Strykervet always remember Christmas is still great even tho that bitch isn't!!!

Gonna get a few things to sell and all proceeds will go to the
paypal account [email protected] for our friend in need.
once IJ04 confirms payment I'll cover shipping to the buyer.
Keep your head up Strykervet.

Thank you for doing this Dan. What an incredible gesture. I enjoyed our talk regarding this and you are obviously one helluva guy.
Pick up any of Dan's items, pay to the account as stated and I'll inform Dan it's here and he'll ship. So easy. ;)

I will edit the original post to reflect this.
We have some of the USMC Scout Sniper patches we will be selling to help Stryker's legal fund.
We also have some handmade mag pouches coming to sell to fund as well.

Merry Christmas boys!

I will edit the original post to reflect this.
We have some of the USMC Scout Sniper patches we will be selling to help Stryker's legal fund.
We also have some handmade mag pouches coming to sell to fund as well.

Merry Christmas boys!

This is gonna be epic Elija. This will be one for the books. ;)