• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Strykervet - our own go-fund him! Donate today!

Hope it all works out for him. I hope some others can help out. Price out what you would drop on a few beer, a good burger n Fries lunch & a tip. I think most of us can give at least that.

Thanks Swampy. I have said it before. $5-10 here and there will add up quick. Keep on what you can fellas

Strykervet, I threw a few bucks in the pot and remember that KAC QD mount we were trying to figure out a trade for!? Well it's yours! I sent you a PM! Thank you for your service, we got your back bud!

I hope Strykervet gets a lawyer from the Law Offices of Tooth and Fang Esqs. The guys that are known to go straight for the jugular.

I wanted to thank everyone on here, you guys are amazing and I really don't know how I'd be able to do this without you. Words can't really express my gratitude. The support has been amazing and is really helping me get through one of the hardest times in my life and I thought I was facing this all alone. Turns out I wasn't, I have brothers that had my back all along. Thank you.

Hopefully soon I can rejoin the crowd, I do miss coming on here everyday and either shooting the bull, playing Military Jeopardy and giving and receiving advice on shooting, etc. It's truly an amazing community and moreso than I ever imagined.

Ya know. Its a pleasure really.
It was easy to see where you were from you original post.
Other guys that are brave enough to post their worst days, I like to try to help them too. Everyone's needs are different. I cant imagine not having family and friends around to help.
When I got divorced I had to schedule the days my buddies could come help me pack and move when I sold my house, a quite a few made that offer. And those that showed up, those are the real friggin deal.

Look forward to you being back on here too. Right now you have a battle plan to set!

Last edited:
Strykervet it's all about making this deal easier brother. We got a bit more coming your way from the paypal account. Best to ya and keep smiling. ;)

Heads up. Our guy got the money order and is on his way to his appointment. He continues to be amazed by the outpouring of help and support.

So looking forward to when the papers are signed and we can get a nice update on all that happened. I wish there was a camera on her when she finds out she pissed off the wrong bunch of hillbillies.

My GF knows about this, I was with her the first night we started this deal. She knows the just and wants the very best for Stryker.

Shoot me a PM or call me tomorrow if you have any time brother. Im just gonna be thawing some turkey leftovers and making some soup!

Thanks guys, everyone says it's better on the other side... Found out one of my old friends has been through THREE. Damn. If he sees and upside to it and did it two more times, well... He's also living the dream though, twenty years a sniper in the army. Was in the Best Sniper Competition at Benning a while back too, a dream I never realized. The SF guys always win it but it still looks like fun. Never got to shoot from a copter, practiced jumping out of 'em though.

So it's started and I didn't miss the deadline but damn was that close --literally minutes. WA really needs to change the law to not count holidays and weekends in a 20 day response, but if you ever wanna try and screw someone into a default, try and serve 'em on 20DEC!

I really couldn't have done this without everyone and the boost in morale has been absolutely priceless. All way more than ever expected.

I started that book powdahound, thanks, I usually am not into things like that either but maybe I need some kind of direction like that. The hardest part of this is after 15 years, part of it just felt like life was over... But cycles end and cycles start, so maybe that's a better way to look at this. A cycle. Some days, some moments are still hard but I guess if they weren't I'd be a vegetable. Some days carry good news and I feel better. Kinda feels like what bipolar looks like without being bipolar?

But part of loving someone is also letting them go, and if I ever cared about her, then I have to do this. Just wish it could have been less, uh, legal. More human.

So looking forward to when the papers are signed and we can get a nice update on all that happened. I wish there was a camera on her when she finds out she pissed off the wrong bunch of hillbillies.

My GF knows about this, I was with her the first night we started this deal. She knows the just and wants the very best for Stryker.

Shoot me a PM or call me tomorrow if you have any time brother. Im just gonna be thawing some turkey leftovers and making some soup!

Hey, will do!

It's on like Donkey Kong. Appreciate the PM Strykervet . I also have an envelope on the computer desk at home my wife placed there. It's gonna be a little more help I'm certain so I'll put that with the account and we'll get another check in the mail to ya. ;) We'll hear from ya when ya can. And CONGRATULATIONS. :p

powdahound76 So looking forward to when the papers are signed and we can get a nice update on all that happened. I wish there was a camera on her when she finds out she pissed off the wrong bunch of hillbillies.
There is NO doubt.:p:p:p:p:p

powdahound76 So looking forward to when the papers are signed and we can get a nice update on all that happened. I wish there was a camera on her when she finds out she pissed off the wrong bunch of hillbillies.
There is NO doubt.:p:p:p:p:p[/QUOTE]

I'm thinkin' something along the lines of a "Splitzilla" like video......(not sure if I intended the pun, or not.....:rolleyes:)

Yep. Another member PMd about throwing in some as well. Im guessing through paypal.

NICE !!! I'll transfer it tonight when I get home and let ya know along with Strykervet. As a side note, I got a PM from the HMFIC and he's aware of what we do as a group and not only approves, but applauds the efforts of our members. Thought that was pretty cool.

Glad this train is still rolling! I paid an asshat 500$ to make me a resume and he failed to deliver. Trying to get a refund amicably, but may have to small claims him. If he does refund my money it'll be through paypal so I'll shoot some more your way if that happens.

Glad this train is still rolling! I paid an asshat 500$ to make me a resume and he failed to deliver. Trying to get a refund amicably, but may have to small claims him. If he does refund my money it'll be through paypal so I'll shoot some more your way if that happens.

Right on, and hey, there's help for that on the Dark Web. ;) On a serious note, I hope you get your deal straightened out to your satisfaction and thx for always being there for our little endeavors.

Right on, and hey, there's help for that on the Dark Web. ;) On a serious note, I hope you get your deal straightened out to your satisfaction and thx for always being there for our little endeavors.

Me too, man. Me too. I'm kinda stoked about small claims court, though. Never been through that before, but I bet it'll be entertaining.

I have been wondering how this is going?
Is Strykervet being represented by a GOOD legal office like Tooth and Fang that go for the throat?
I would like to know? We are all in this together. FM

Me too, man. Me too. I'm kinda stoked about small claims court, though. Never been through that before, but I bet it'll be entertaining.

Oh I have no doubt !!! Seriously sorry you're having to deal with this kind of crap, but you didn't ask for this mess. Keep us posted just for shits n giggles if ya would buddy. Best to ya.

I have been wondering how this is going?
Is Strykervet being represented by a GOOD legal office like Tooth and Fang that go for the throat?
I would like to know? We are all in this together. FM

Hey Mike, I'm gonna give a little update here but first regarding your question, I believe he's got solid people on his side. More than competent law firm. I wish he was in my AO because I know so many family law and divorce lawyers and a couple that actually froth at the mouth. He's gonna be taken care of and I can't wait to hear as well when this is over.

I transferred the paypal account over to the bank just now. With that and the check that just went in we'll be getting another check out to him to help out. There were like 5 guys that put into the paypal account and they may think like a lot of us "I wish I could do more", but every bit counts. So again, on Strykervets behalf I'd like to say thank you for your participation and generous support for our guy. We're doing a damn good thing here.

powdahound76 I'll text ya here in just a minute the amount and I'll PM Strykervet the amount coming his way as well. It's an odd amount but someone sent some money via other than family and friends, which is free with no fee. :p

Carry on you filthy devil dogs.

Hi, I can't really say much for now, just marking time really and hoping that we can come to a mutual agreement sooner than later, but 90 days is the minimum time to get a divorce finalized. I'm being as frugal as possible and accounting for any help, using it only for attorney related costs. I'm keeping any that's unused to apply to the next member here in need; it seems like the right thing to do.

I've already lost my marriage, my health, one of my dogs and my future is uncertain still. At this point, I feel a lot like a lone survivor picking up the remains after a tornado tore through and shredded everything I know or thought I knew.

I really don't know how I'd have gotten this far without you guys, but I must admit I felt and still feel like I witnessed something special.

Hey, how did I miss this? Do I have to use paypal? I think there is like $2 in there! I can send a check or MO, just tell me where, alternatively, I can put some cash in the paypal account, but it'll take a couple of days.

Hang in there Stryker.
As You now know, we are all in there together, young and old, but wishing you the best.
How did that Cunt take it when she realized that you were not alone but had some support behind you and she didn't know where it came from?
It ain't over yet, but, damn I would have loved to have been there and a fly on the wall listening to that bullshit out of her mouth. FM

Reactions: 1J04
Hey, how did I miss this? Do I have to use paypal? I think there is like $2 in there! I can send a check or MO, just tell me where, alternatively, I can put some cash in the paypal account, but it'll take a couple of days.

Pay pal info in post 1 or PM 1J04 for check/MO

stryker
You got this brother man.
It may all be messed up and a warrior will find a way.
PMing you my number. Im free the next couple nights. Gimme a ring sir.
Elija

Hi, I can't really say much for now, just marking time really and hoping that we can come to a mutual agreement sooner than later, but 90 days is the minimum time to get a divorce finalized. I'm being as frugal as possible and accounting for any help, using it only for attorney related costs. I'm keeping any that's unused to apply to the next member here in need; it seems like the right thing to do.

I've already lost my marriage, my health, one of my dogs and my future is uncertain still. At this point, I feel a lot like a lone survivor picking up the remains after a tornado tore through and shredded everything I know or thought I knew.

I really don't know how I'd have gotten this far without you guys, but I must admit I felt and still feel like I witnessed something special.

We're always gonna be here buddy. Well, until we're called elsewhere. But for now we have each other and that ain't half bad. Hang in there and let me know you got the last check I sent. Didn't see a PM.
Be well Brother. Better days!!

PM answered. Twice:rolleyes:

The OPSEC during ongoing litigation is understood. Hope to hear a nice update in 90 days once it is all settled and done. Good on you for being frugal with it and planning to pay it forward to the next worthy member, but it was collected in good faith for your use to get you thru this challenging time and help with all the little nickle and dime shit that shows up during a divorce. It adds up switching accounts, closing utilities and starting new ones, etc., not to include the multitude of legal and filing fees. So I fear the entire amount collected will be just enough to keep the financial cut from being a overly deep one. Once you get thru it all you can pay it back by adding some more interesting trivia to the military jeopardy thread. Hang in there, but it sounds like you got your head high and a spring back in your step which is the entire point of all these deplorables pooling together.

Thanks man, I've been playing around on Military Jeopardy (we need more players!) and such. Hopefully all goes smooth, I sure hope it does.

There certainly have been a lot of hidden costs and such but I've been pretty good at stretching the dollar. I have internet and Netflix and Amazon, don't have cable TV, and I've eaten spaghetti and meatballs for the last 4 meals (it was pretty good actually). Doing some things around here is infinitely more difficult now but I have to do what I have to do.

When I'm back on my feet, even if there's a little bit left, I'll add what I can to it to pay it forward. This is a good thing, this is people helping each other directly, not donating to faceless organizations. This is friends helping friends, brothers helping brothers. It needs to be commended.

Good timing for an update. I received another envelope with some help in it and expecting I believe one more possibly. If the other one doesn't show or show by Friday I'll just forward this one on it's own. It is a commendable group effort indeedy. ;)

FM
It still works..... maybe your fat fingering that old flip phone?
Will call ya tomorrow before my friday night pistol shooting.
Thanks for tossing in some more gents.

Reactions: 1J04
UPDATE: So @Strykervet and I are PM'ing and I inform him yesterday? I've got a bit more donations now to send off. Yesterday I get home to an envelope at the computer with a check in it. So now we've got a bit in paypal, a money order, and a personal check that I'll do what I did last time. I'll just write a personal check for the amount and transfer everything. The Hide Member that sent this help sent a check for a couple Benjamins !!!! If the generous gentleman would like to take a bow, please do. But as others have requested, you may want to stay in the shadows and we understand that. Thank you again for your support. We've had some remarkable support during this drill. Can't say it enough. Proud as hell to associate with you guys. So @Strykervet , you're gonna have another 3 fiddy coming your way !!!!!

ROCK ON !!!

The support, all of it, has been amazing. I still really don't know what to say, "thanks and I'll pay it forward when I'm back on my feet" doesn't seem to do it justice, but it's all I can promise, along with being frugal and not wasting funds and elminating all costs that aren't staples for now. Being the one in need, it's hard. I'm used to being the one that helps. But I can say that I now know what it means to be in need like this and I know how important every bit of help is. This is something I don't take for granted, and something I'll be more mindful of next time a member is in need. I've donated before, but next time I donate I'll have a different outlook on it.

What you guys have done is amazing and to me like a miracle, and don't think anything different. You saved me from defaulting. You saved me from eating grass. You saved me from myself in a lot of ways, keeping my morale up and discussing things with me that weren't so fun to discuss. Listening to me and also just talking about other stuff to stay distracted. You guys restored a brotherhood I'd been missing for fifteen years. It was here all along, perhaps I just took it for granted though.

When it's all over, I'll give you all a full disclosure of all that transpired. Hopefully that'll be March 20 or so, the earliest this can be settled. I just hope that it can be as fair and equitable as possible and having this lawyer goes miles towards making that happen. Thank you all, thank you all for everything, whether you donated $.01's or $100's, whether you donated kind words or even thoughts or prayers on your own. It's all appreciated.

Along with people I knew in the army, you guys are the finest men (and woman or two) that I have or ever will know. Honestly. I'm proud to be a member on the 'Hide and all of you should be as well, to be counted amongst such fine men.

You, We, Us are simply blessed. Pretty amazing stuff. And thanks again for the PM's. Everyone should be able to read them in my view, but as stated, your disclosure will come when you can and you actually put a bit of it up above that I would like to point out to folks, "Helped You Not Default". That's HUGE for those of us that have been down this dirty road. Absolutely HUGE. I'll be in touch. ;) Stay the course Brother, and don't forget to smile from time to time.