• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Texas mall shooting

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
He also clearly Hispanic looking fo me, has the tatt that you pointed out and what it’s associated with, we know his family doesn’t hablo engles, yet the media is pushing the narrative that he is a white supremacist. Makes perfect sense don’t it? As usual, none of this makes any sense.
Well we both know white people have given their sons the name Mauricio for generations

“A translator was reportedly requested by the family” definitely white supremacists

And which one will the illegals use?
Also curious, what do you do if you are no longer in the state you were born in? Any birth certificate should work. Did I misread something? You got the og cert, right? What’s the issue? I’ve never had to do any of this. That crap about your son having to have a Bill In his name to associate with the address is bullshit. I never had to have that either. He is a minor. What bills would he have? I think I’d be going over the window ladies head..

y31LtTGIv52m.jpeg
Probably a Fast and Furious rifle as well…..

I was there a month ago and carried my full sized 1911 and two mags. It’s an open walking mall with massive crowds of families and kids. All well behaved.

Thank God Allen PD was there.
Except for buildings that post both a 31.06 and a 31.07 sign, I wear my M&P 9 mm (full size 4.25 inch barrel, 17 rd double stack mag, one in the pipe) in an OWB holster and under a large angler style shirt. I was a few miles north of this event because I was in McKinney. But this just proves that this kind of thing can happen anywhere. Especially if the bad guy expects that no one else has a weapon.

No amount of talking or social working has ever stopped a mass shooter. Only a good guy with a gun stops a bad guy.

So, this event, a tragic thing for Allen, happens every Saturday in Chicago. And no one says a damn thing about it.

Also, in case people are wondering when they decided hispanics were white people was with the George Zimmerman case. After that case, all the forms showed you had to check both white and non-hispanic. They really needed George to be white.

edited to add from others catching my screw-up. That is Texas Penal Code 30.06 (concealed carry not allowed) and 30.07 (open carry not allowed.)

Last edited:
Except for buildings that post both a 31.06 and a 31.07 sign, I wear my M&P 9 mm (full size 4.25 inch barrel, 17 rd double stack mag, one in the pipe) in an OWB holster and under a large angler style shirt. I was a few miles north of this event because I was in McKinney. But this just proves that this kind of thing can happen anywhere. Especially if the bad guy expects that no one else has a weapon.

No amount of talking or social working has ever stopped a mass shooter. Only a good guy with a gun stops a bad guy.

So, this event, a tragic thing for Allen, happens every Saturday in Chicago. And no one says a damn thing about it.

Also, in case people are wondering when they decided hispanics were white people was with the George Zimmerman case. After that case, all the forms showed you had to check both white and non-hispanic. They really needed George to be white.
The difference between this and Chicago is still a major one. Chicago is mostly gang on gang violence, not randos taking out innocent people. While neither are good, it’s a pretty distinct difference.

Reactions: Maggot
Except for buildings that post both a 31.06 and a 31.07 sign,

Texas Penal Code​

Sec. 31.06
Presumption for Theft by Check or Similar Sight Order​

---

Texas Penal Code - PENAL § 31.07. Unauthorized Use of a Vehicle​

(a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly operates another's boat, airplane, or motor-propelled vehicle without the effective consent of the owner.

The sign/code you are looking for is 30.06 and 30.07.

Last edited:
“Federal agents will likely spend days -- or even weeks -- going through all of the suspected shooter's belongings, computers, phones and anything else they can find to determine a possible motive in the shooting.”

So from the article local PD computer system is down since Wed. from ransom attack. They are unable to even check previous calls to suspects residence. Their IT security was probably above average. Who could have done that? Who could quickly fix it, but isn’t? Local PD far more likely to tell true narrative should they discover it. Like the last one, 5 times deported illegal.

Feds were there really fast and in full control of information, why?

We’ll never know the real truth, that seems to be Fed’s purpose these days. Control information, protect the agenda, protect themselves.

It’s not tinfoil, it’s logic. There is a long track record. Anyone who still thinks otherwise is either willfully naive or a fucking moron.

I’m hopeful there’s a few good agents left, but most likely have been vetted out from participating in these .gov protection assignments. The corruption is ripe.

“If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy I could have won”
Mumford and Sons
Cause of shooting,......white privilege.....

Doc

View attachment 8136426

This mall is owned by Simon Properties and on their website it states “No Weapons.”

Multiple people on Twitter have stated they have been to Allen Premium Outlets mall and there are “No Weapons/Guns Allowed” posted everywhere.

If I was one of the families who lost a loved one I would sue there ass off for restricting my right to carry.

Texas legislature needs to gut these stupid “Gun Free Zones” law or flip the script and write a new law that says if you choose to have a Gun Free Zone at your business/church then you can get sued if a shooting takes place on your property and you did not allow employees, customers, relatives, vendors to carry a firearm if they so choose.
Here in TN you can ignore those signs. But if they ask you to leave you can be charged with trespassing if you don't.
I have seen several people ignore those signs and open carry. I've never seen someone asked to leave. Corporate policy on the door and local policy in action

Get rid of all the Mexicans and blacks and we will have a peaceful country...,.....there it has been said. Prove me wrong.

Animals will always be animals. Fucking ghetto pieces of trash.

Doc
I don’t necessarily agree but things would certainly be less violent. Hasn’t come to my door yet so it’s easy for me to say that I’d rather have 31 flavors of pussy available. Variety is the spice of life.

I was just upstairs and my wife has abc news on and they actually said the shooter has accessed white supremists content on his computer. I just about shit my pants. What the actual fuck?

I don’t necessarily agree but things would certainly be less violent. Hasn’t come to my door yet so it’s easy for me to say that I’d rather have 31 flavors of pussy available. Variety is the spice of life.

Shit. These days I’d just like to have some pussy! Seems like once you get married they shut the door.

I was just upstairs and my wife has abc news on and they actually said the shooter has accessed white supremists content on his computer. I just about shit my pants. What the actual fuck?
In the shooter’s mind, he was probably studying the enemy.

Shooter was an illegal alien mexican and they're trying to spin him as an angry white male. LMAO.
I had not seen this info confirmed yet.

Texas Penal Code​

Sec. 31.06​

Presumption for Theft by Check or Similar Sight Order​

---

Texas Penal Code - PENAL § 31.07. Unauthorized Use of a Vehicle​

(a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly operates another's boat, airplane, or motor-propelled vehicle without the effective consent of the owner.

The sign/code you are looking for is 30.06 and 30.07.
You are right, I should have said 30.06 and 30.07.

Here in TN you can ignore those signs. But if they ask you to leave you can be charged with trespassing if you don't.
I have seen several people ignore those signs and open carry. I've never seen someone asked to leave. Corporate policy on the door and local policy in action
My LTC instructor said something similar. In Texas, the sign has to have certain dimensions. However, a homeowner or business employee or owner can personally ask you to not carry and you should oblige them.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Has it been reported yet if the murderer was neutralized with a semi automatic handgun or an AR-15 style rifle? Were any high capacity magazines involved?

Thank you,
MrSmith

Has it been reported yet if the murderer was neutralized with a semi automatic handgun or an AR-15 style rifle? Were any high capacity magazines involved?

Thank you,
MrSmith
Only guessing here but it was a patrol officer who was already there handling another call. He would not have time to grab an AR-15. Likely, he went into the fray with his sidearm. In Allen, Texas, just like Garland, Texas with those jihadis shooting the museum, the cops here shoot back. A lot.

My LTC instructor said something similar. In Texas, the sign has to have certain dimensions. However, a homeowner or business employee or owner can personally ask you to not carry and you should oblige them.

One inch print, block type. I vaguely remember something posted in the food court there, but not individual stores.

You're telling me, nothing makes sense anymore.

NBC- A preliminary review of what is believed to be the shooter’s social media accounts reveal hundreds of posts that include racially or ethnically motivated violent extremist rhetoric, including neo-Nazi material and material espousing white supremacy, two senior law enforcement officials said.

NBC- A preliminary review of what is believed to be the shooter’s social media accounts reveal hundreds of posts that include racially or ethnically motivated violent extremist rhetoric, including neo-Nazi material and material espousing white supremacy, two senior law enforcement officials said.
Yep, this is one of the first things I saw in a google search for this event. Mauricio Martinez Garcia, parents straight from Mexico by all accounts, and the MSM spouts neo-Nazi. Don't they see that this makes them look like complete morons, living in clown world?

Reactions: mikeinfwa
Yep, this is one of the first things I saw in a google search for this event. Mauricio Martinez Garcia, parents straight from Mexico by all accounts, and the MSM spouts neo-Nazi. Don't they see that this makes them look like complete morons, living in clown world?
I know a guy, he is racist as fuck. Loves Volkswagons.... from south of the border...he is actual one of the guys that is responsible for my gringo one handle.

Ya'll know Central and South Americans are prejudgest as fuck too?? You know where the Nazi that escaped Germany ran too?

I am not saying that is 100% the case here... but definitely not outside the realm of possibility.

Last edited:
It would if people could critically think. They will take whatever the msm tells them and regurgitate it until it resonates as a fact for a large portion of the population. A white supremacist isn't going to gun down a bunch of white kids. However a deranged woke POS that hates white people will.

It’s similar in Texas although I hear some people say they won’t carry in those places.

Rational is you have to worry about a liberal DA if a business wants to press the issue. Or overzealous cops arresting you if not “following the law.”

Plus if you have to use your firearm to defend yourself/family in a gun feee zone depending on what county it is they could come after you for example Travis County (Austin.) I hear quite a few people that carry are leaving their firearm in the car more than half the time to avoid the potential hassle/trouble.

There should be no carve-outs. Some businesses say ”the government can’t tell me what to do it’s a private business.”

Oh yeah well what about ADA, EPA, IRS Tax withholding, Title VII, matching FICA, covid lockdowns, mask requirements, vaccine mandates, blue laws etc sure sounds like they are dictating to your private business to me. All that crap is OK but it’s acceptable for a business to limit the Bill of Rights?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SilentStalkr
Only guessing here but it was a patrol officer who was already there handling another call. He would not have time to grab an AR-15. Likely, he went into the fray with his sidearm. In Allen, Texas, just like Garland, Texas with those jihadis shooting the museum, the cops here shoot back. A lot.
They don’t in Uvalde. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: JR_77
Get rid of all the Mexicans and blacks and we will have a peaceful country...,.....there it has been said. Prove me wrong.

Animals will always be animals. Fucking ghetto pieces of trash.

Doc
ssshhh, Don't say it out loud. They'll call you a racist because saying the truth today is racist.

Reactions: mikeinfwa
Apparently Mauricio Garcia was a white supremacist. You can’t make this stuff up (Sarcasm).

Reactions: paulhig
It wasn't a legal gun-free zone. Anyone with a concealed carry license would know that since it's required training. No DA can prosecute somebody carrying past a "no guns allowed sign", it's simply not binding. A verbal request would be required after an employee saw the weapon. But, it's concealed.
Open carry doesn't require a license, and they may not know the law on 30.07, but again, if asked to leave verbally, they couldn't be prosecuted unless they refused at that point.

Apparently Mauricio Garcia was a white supremacist. You can’t make this stuff up (Sarcasm).

clayton 2.jpg