• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The all new ATF magnet

Not something to have posted on an open (and monitored) forum.

If you bought it mail order or with a credit card, both the manufacturer and your credit card company will be handing over the lists when the ATF comes asking.

Just ask all the guys that bought fun stuff from China to be ratted out by their CC companies...

Under stress, I’m sure Ill be able to get the bounce just right 🤔.

Am I wrong, is it a bump type system?

Last edited:
That's why I invested in the muzzle mufflers. If you get two of them, they have babies. I still don't think I'd want the RB trigger. I can get a lot of rounds out quick with the Hiper-Fires, Timneys, Geissles and Trigger Techs.

I have shot the Frankford Arsenal Binary trigger in another person's AR-15 but stop short of getting one myself. I was impressed with it but the manufacturer would not give a refund if it was ever installed in the rifle.

How the heck would I know if it was going to work unless I installed it? So I passed.

Likewise with this trigger, if it's not going to work, I'd like to know what their return policy is as well as warranty.
I’ve got an echo 2 that is pretty cool. More of a novelty but fun nonetheless.

Under stress, I’m sure Ill be able to get the bounce just right 🤔.

Am I wrong, is it a bump type system?

The video explains holding continued pressure on the trigger will fire the weapon. There is a lever that automatically resets the semi auto trigger, forcing it forwards into the ready position after bolt carrier resets. Practically, you don't let go and it keeps firing. Difference you would feel between this and a real full auto is the trigger slightly kicks forward after bolt cycles.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
And the trigger is depressed for every round fired, that’s the caveat to this not being a “full” auto, so according to the atf’s definition of what dictates full auto, this does not... so what’s the worst gonna happen, they come knock on your door in a month, so the fuck what, if you got 400 to blow on it, do it, if you don’t, then don’t. I’ve spent way more than that for less fun. Oh and by the way, for those of you that don’t want to end up on a “list”.... you’re already on one somewhere.

And the trigger is depressed for every round fired, that’s the caveat to this not being a “full” auto, so according to the atf’s definition of what dictates full auto, this does not... so what’s the worst gonna happen, they come knock on your door in a month, so the fuck what, if you got 400 to blow on it, do it, if you don’t, then don’t. I’ve spent way more than that for less fun. Oh and by the way, for those of you that don’t want to end up on a “list”.... you’re already on one somewhere.

Remember that it's not an ATF definition it is Congress' definition. The problem is how the ATF interprets that definition.

Reactions: GUN NUT in IA
And they can now check everything else

Remember that it's not an ATF definition it is Congress' definition. The problem is how the ATF interprets that definition.
Yes sir, this is true, but that’s a good thing if this shit the atf is pulling ends up in the Supreme Court, but that may be just me still having the slightest thread of faith in our Supreme Court.🤷🏻‍♂️

Yes sir, this is true, but that’s a good thing if this shit the atf is pulling ends up in the Supreme Court, but that may be just me still having the slightest thread of faith in our Supreme Court.🤷🏻‍♂️

Exactly. If I had time, I'd tell you why I hate judges.

Reactions: JbBooks
And they can now check everything else
No they can’t, same with your suppressor all they can do is look at it, keep it by itself. If you tell them it’s in a pile of dogshit in the backyard, that pile of dogshit is the only place they can look, but it also better be there.

Who cares? It’s not like I bought a Kilo of cocaine.
Actually I could care less about your impending visit from the men in black. The Horta can give you pointers on how to act when they come a knocking. Hopefully you don't have an innocent dog for them to shoot.

Just pointed out that posting your soon to be criminal act on an open forum isn't the most situationally aware thing to have done.

Actually I could care less about your impending visit from the men in black. The Horta can give you pointers on how to act when they come a knocking. Hopefully you don't have an innocent dog for them to shoot.

Just pointed out that posting your soon to be criminal act on an open forum isn't the most situationally aware thing to have done.

I use a post office box under the name Jim Shorts.

Well it isn’t illegal now, so how in the hell is it a criminal act? Crazy talk.

Well it isn’t illegal now, so how in the hell is it a criminal act? Crazy talk.
Which part of, "soon to be" did you fail to understand?

The .gov has a history of retroactively making things a crime.

As I said, enjoy the visit.

Which part of, "soon to be" did you fail to understand?

The .gov has a history of retroactively making things a crime.

As I said, enjoy the visit.
I guess I’m confused. If they become illegal, all a good little sheep has to do is turn it in or destroy it, right? Now, if it becomes illegal and I were blasting through mags and got caught, that would be criminal. Right? Or am I missing something? You are assuming that I would be in possession if it became illegal.

honestly that trigger looks like a great idea.....and it meets all the legal definitions of a semi-auto.

none of this "oh it might piss off the ATF" bullshit.....the atf is already pissed off, if you are that worried about it, sell all your ARs (dont want to make the govt angry owning scary guns) and buy a bolt action rifle and thank uncle sugar for the permission to own guns.

honestly this isnt all that different than the TAC-CO 3MR trigger that has been on the market for years.....and no one has said shit about that.

christ, yall are like the people that bitched because a "bullet button" was "too easy to use".....should done what the govt intended rather than following the exact laws the govt wrote.

Looks similar to a Fostech trigger. However, looks easier to drop in and is cheaper. I think the big thing that will get the ATF to notice them is how they’re advertising this trigger. You don’t see Fostech or Binary triggers putting up videos of rapid fire.

Reactions: Bender
i-kHjVnmP-L.jpg

After the dems pack it with 11 or more, you can kiss that goodbye. If the very slim possibility of Congress objecting or the state's pulling certification doesn't happen, then 11 or more will be here soon.....

So if anyone finds themselves in Orlando and wants to buy one with cash that they then may or may not send to me - allegedly, PM me.

Allegedly. Maybe.

Is this still available?

Definitely something I'd get if I could walk in and buy. Probably need to take the fam on vacation.... I mean, they deserve it... What's a nice place to easily take the fam on vaca that's in the Southeast??? Any suggestions?

Is sitting in your parked vehicle considered driving or operating it?

No

Is doing the same thing whilst drunk considered "drunk driving"?

No

Can you be arrested for doing a legal activity that is one day in the future considered illegal?

No. In the United States we don’t do "ex post facto" laws.

EtA this is gonna be funnnnn in a 9mm AR!

People here are all like "I WILL NOT COMPLY, I WILL NOT COMPLY"

Then this trigger comes out "OMG SOMETHING THAT LOOKS NON-COMPLIANT OMGGG YOU SHALL COMPLY OMGGG DONT USE IT BURN IT WITH FIRE!"

Stop being poor.

Last edited:
Is sitting in your parked vehicle considered driving or operating it?

No

Is doing the same thing whilst drunk considered "drunk driving"?

No

I hate to break it to you but in the name of doing something about those "drunk drivers" a lot of states have totally thrown the constitution and common sense to the wind because of the hysteria from some stupid insane groups.

In some states you can be asleep in your parked car and they will want to arrest you for drunk driving because you had the keys to the car in your pocket???

You'll get a better and more fair trial being accused of murdering someone in many states than for suspicion of drunk driving, some states even tried passing laws saying the jury has to be more favorable to the prosecution in regards to evidence???

Much like stupid laws thanks to the hysteria about texting and driving.