• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The all new ATF magnet

So watching the second video on their website it doesnt have a disconnector... at least not a traditional one. It uses the locking bar to lock the trigger... Does that piece count the same as a disconnector?

This thing will damn near be on the edge of hammer follow...which is IMO a really poor way for an AR15 FCG to operate...

So watching the second video on their website it doesnt have a disconnector... at least not a traditional one. It uses the locking bar to lock the trigger... Does that piece count the same as a disconnector?

This thing will damn near be on the edge of hammer follow...which is IMO a really poor way for an AR15 FCG to operate...

I'll have to watch again to be sure, but it looked like the bar pushing forward the trigger for reset was also a disconnector. It wouldn't allow a second pull until the carrier is fully closed.

I hate to break it to you but in the name of doing something about those "drunk drivers" a lot of states have totally thrown the constitution and common sense to the wind because of the hysteria from some stupid insane groups.

In some states you can be asleep in your parked car and they will want to arrest you for drunk driving because you had the keys to the car in your pocket???

You'll get a better and more fair trial being accused of murdering someone in many states than for suspicion of drunk driving, some states even tried passing laws saying the jury has to be more favorable to the prosecution in regards to evidence???

Much like stupid laws thanks to the hysteria about texting and driving.

Yeah, there's a lot most people don't know about DUI laws until it's too late. My cousin got charged because he had his keys in his pocket and was drunk. My lawyer got it dismissed but they arrested my cousin and put him in jail for a night. They said "he had the ability to operate his vehicle (though was in the passenger seat).

Most people think that " you have to blow over .08" to get a DUI but that's not true at all. In most states, all that has to happen is "the cop thinks you are impaired " , period. Lots of those laws were changed a few years back and have gotten crazy, though I'm extremely against any driving while under any substance period!

It looks like a kind of bump trigger where as it returns to battery it pushes/forces your finger forward for the reset and as long as you keep constant finger pressure it will continue to drop the hammer until you let go. Pretty slick but in my opinion will go the way of the bump stock.

The guys Affliction jeans he’s wearing in the video is cracking me up

Reactions: Bender
Most people think that " you have to blow over .08" to get a DUI but that's not true at all. In most states, all that has to happen is "the cop thinks you are impaired " , period. Lots of those laws were changed a few years back and have gotten crazy, though I'm extremely against any driving while under any substance period!

Exactly, and the problem is there is absolutely no holding the police accountable for their actions when they falsely arrest and accuse someone, because they will just use the excuse of "well we are just keeping everybody safe and it's better than being sorry" or some such.

One of my relatives got arrested for drunk driving despite the paperwork from the police showing they were well below the legal limit and the only reason given for the stop was that a license plate light was out, so they used that as an excuse to pull them over despite driving perfectly.
(It was an Asian cop with a chip on his shoulder and I guess behind on their quotas).

They went so far as to actually file criminal charges, the evil bastards.

I had to pay $5k to a good lawyer, they cashed the check, went to the local heel clicking ADA, showed the paperwork from the police and asked how badly they wanted to be made fun of in court and would they like the judge to upbraid them for wasting the courts time. That was the end of it.

But for somebody who didn't have the money to pay a lawyer, they would have tried keeping them in jail and then brow beating them into trying to get a guilty plea for something they were innocent of, or trying to run them out of money in a long trial.

But the "good" people blindly let all this happen and even cheer it on because we need "more harsh laws" to deal with whatever the media whips up a frenzy about...

Instead of getting some trigger that the ATF may or may not make illegal how about you practice. Check this guy out around the 11:35

I like garandthumb vids. Lucas Botkin is fast too. With the shortages and price increases, I’ve definitely been practicing more drills that require less rounds. Random round counts in the mags and doing mag changes/target changes. Or switching from rifle to sidearm when the rifle is empty. Different malf drills. Still have fun at the range and use less ammo. I may look into airsoft for some practice at home, but for the cost of the more realistic models, might as well buy some overpriced ammo and get real reps.

Back on topic, this trigger looks fun but I’m too stingy with my ammo for all that. Lol

I hate to break it to you but in the name of doing something about those "drunk drivers" a lot of states have totally thrown the constitution and common sense to the wind because of the hysteria from some stupid insane groups.

In some states you can be asleep in your parked car and they will want to arrest you for drunk driving because you had the keys to the car in your pocket???

You'll get a better and more fair trial being accused of murdering someone in many states than for suspicion of drunk driving, some states even tried passing laws saying the jury has to be more favorable to the prosecution in regards to evidence???

Much like stupid laws thanks to the hysteria about texting and driving.
I was a cop in California. I know all about "doing something" about drunk people sitting behind the wheel of parked cars. Vehicle was parked, running for the a/c and he was sleeping in the front passenger seat.. I arrested him for DUI and the case got tossed by the DA.

Yes, I was the over-reaching cop at one time in my life (first 2-3 years), but I got over it..... now I'm not a cop anymore.

Last edited:
Hi,

Anyone ever wonder why these "fringe" products never come out in a normal business/political cycle but yet ONLY come out during the panic cycles??

Because during normal business/political cycles they would go out of business within few months because nobody would be buying their stuff...
BUT release during panic/political cycle and they get instant customer base of "Shall not be infringed upon"....

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Anyone ever wonder why these "fringe" products never come out in a normal business/political cycle but yet ONLY come out during the panic cycles??

Because during normal business/political cycles they would go out of business within few months because nobody would be buying their stuff...
BUT release during panic/political cycle and they get instant customer base of "Shall not be infringed upon"....

Sincerely,
Theis
Market analysis is a thing. If it works for them, then good on 'em.

Does anyone else think it odd that they didn't submit it to the BATF for an opinion but used retired BATF employees instead. Were they concerned about the response they might receive?

Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis
when hasnt there been a political/ panic cycle in recent history?

we go through an election every 4 years where we are at threat of some gun grabber getting into office....and we have random sprinklings of economic and china-flu issues every couple years.

SARS, new election cycle, swine flu, bank collapse, bird flu, wildfires, bat flu, new election cycle.....i mean theres really no "good" time to release a new product by those standards.

and its not like they just pop these things out overnight....you know better than anyone on here that developing a new product and getting it ready for market takes years in many cases.

all new innovation in the market start out as a "fringe" at some point.

if you told gun owners 60 years ago that AR pattern rifles would be common place, the fudds would have laughed you off with their bolt action .30-06's

and if you told someone 120 years ago that wed all be carrying those new fangled high capacity semi automatic pistols instead of revolvers.....they would have laughed you off with their Cold SAA's

Does anyone else think it odd that they didn't submit it to the BATF for an opinion but used retired BATF employees instead. Were they concerned about the response they might receive?

The whole process of asking the ATF for permission to produce something is part of the problem.

It's not their job to interpret the law or issue opinions so asking them to do it just makes them a bigger, more powerful, and over reaching organization.

Make your products and live your life. If you're going to skate on thin ice or walk a fine line expect a visit at some point.

IMO everybody that says 'yeah the videos make sense so that doesn't meet the definition of MG but I'm sure the ATF will ban it' is part of the problem.

You're admitting defeat by an agency lacking the mandate to deliver it. They're part of the executive not the judiciary.

If they were swamped with products like this they'd have a lot less time to hassle businesses about products they produce.

No different than bump stocks or braces. American ingenuity finding ways to accomplish a similar outcome without breaking rules as written.

If you work in LE you don't get to reinterpret DUI laws so you can arrest people who Uber home. Yeah, technically they're not driving but they are 'in control of the destination and have the ability to change it during the trip' so hook em up, right?

Effin ridiculous. Looks like a clever product to me I wish them success, especially in this environment.

I wonder how long it will take for the ATF to re-classify their "Locking bar" as an auto sear, not exactly the same function, but very close. If you want a similar unit, check out the Fostech Echo Trigger, fires one round on trigger press, one upon reset, fun for a while, but burns ammo fast..

I wonder how long it will take for the ATF to re-classify their "Locking bar" as an auto sear, not exactly the same function, but very close. If you want a similar unit, check out the Fostech Echo Trigger, fires one round on trigger press, one upon reset, fun for a while, but burns ammo fast..
Or, one could buy both and be twice as happy.

Reactions: Kobiejohn
So how big of a freedom loving constitutionalist big fish do you have to be to ensure atf will have select fire weapons when they come for you?

Asking for a friend?
Although I’m sure I can find cheaper bait.

• Haha
Reactions: deersniper
I see this in one lower with a kit that has at least 1 more upper. Both uppers have CHF, chrome lined barrels.

Could be a thing.

Actually I could care less about your impending visit from the men in black. The Horta can give you pointers on how to act when they come a knocking. Hopefully you don't have an innocent dog for them to shoot.

Just pointed out that posting your soon to be criminal act on an open forum isn't the most situationally aware thing to have done.

D0B16A37-3BE2-47EA-BC03-A488CCA22F99.jpeg

Exactly, and the problem is there is absolutely no holding the police accountable for their actions when they falsely arrest and accuse someone, because they will just use the excuse of "well we are just keeping everybody safe and it's better than being sorry" or some such.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

Unless your a cop

Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis
So true

It's basically a bump trigger. Functions like a bump stock. Didnt they already ban bump stocks?

Yeah they banned bump stocks, but they haven't exactly been going door to door based in the customer lists asking for them, have they?

One of my relatives got arrested for drunk driving despite the paperwork from the police showing they were well below the legal limit and the only reason given for the stop was that a license plate light was out, so they used that as an excuse to pull them over despite driving perfectly.
(It was an Asian cop with a chip on his shoulder and I guess behind on their quotas).

They went so far as to actually file criminal charges, the evil bastards.

I had to pay $5k to a good lawyer, they cashed the check, went to the local heel clicking ADA, showed the paperwork from the police and asked how badly they wanted to be made fun of in court and would they like the judge to upbraid them for wasting the courts time. That was the end of it.

But for somebody who didn't have the money to pay a lawyer, they would have tried keeping them in jail and then brow beating them into trying to get a guilty plea for something they were innocent of, or trying to run them out of money in a long trial.

But the "good" people blindly let all this happen and even cheer it on because we need "more harsh laws" to deal with whatever the media whips up a frenzy about...
Like vaccinations.

Unless you lived in a communist state that doesn’t allow them. Then you’d get the next best thing, or go without.

I live in a communist state so to shoot fast I would need Jerry Miculek to come to my house.

Reactions: GUN NUT in IA
Would love to drop one of these in my Sig 716 with a Magpul D50. But, it would just be one of those situations of, "Hey man, want to see something fucking cool?"

Reactions: clcustom1911