• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The price of diesel…..YOU AINT SEEN NUTHIN YET!

He was at it again here in NC. Went from 3.99 last week to 4.35 yesterday
287D18E2-D266-4683-8DB0-69AEB271C479.jpeg

This is why I purchased a gay ass Camry last August. $4.00 + gas on east coast was the domino that started the Great Recession.

Now wishing I opted for the hybrid so I could get 50 mpg, lol.

As a Camry owner I want to say piss off but as a Camry owner....I agree. Really wanted the land cruiser but holy shit I didn't realize how expensive those were.

Its close to what would be 6.5$ a gallon here over the pond

You neanderthals keep wanting to burn fossil fuels then your wallets will be emptied to save the earth which has a life span just like we do. Its a money grab for the same amount oil is still being produced everyday. Don't worry because in 30 years oil reserves will be finished, so we will not have to fight wars or over turn governments anymore over oil. If we stop using fossil fuels the rest of the planet will use it up, so how can you sell that lie to the American People. 30 years of oil will still be burned up, so you didn't offset that carbon at all. You did how ever use this hoax to take money from the people who believe the lie of saving the planet.

Please send money today to save Uranus ........
that is a bullshit story fed to you by the same people that tell you the oceans are-a-rising, but yet they are buying oceanfront mansions.

Wasn't racist...

It was designed to make racism look retarded. Which it did. Like Blazing Saddles...

And The Blues Brothers destroyed the American Nazi Party and their Skokie retard bund... faster than ice on a hot sidewalk.

Make fun of stupid shit and it goes away fast.

The Jefferson's (a spinout of All in the Family) was genius.

Sirhr

I must say I'm extremely disappointed by your reply. That someone with your worldly experiences and education could possibly (and publicly) say such a thing is shocking.

It's "spinoff," not spinout.

I’m in PA,

3.65 last Thursday
3.79 Monday
3.89 Tuesday
3.99 Wednesday
4.19 Thursday
TBD Friday

Haven’t passed the gas station yet this morning but will update when I do.

You neanderthals keep wanting to burn fossil fuels then your wallets will be emptied to save the earth which has a life span just like we do. Its a money grab for the same amount oil is still being produced everyday. Don't worry because in 30 years oil reserves will be finished, so we will not have to fight wars or over turn governments anymore over oil.

So, what do you think will be the pretext for future wars? Natural gas, lithium, coal, anti-matter, dilithium crystals...

And I appreciated the Neanderthal reference. We'll survive the aftermath of the apocalypse...probably by feasting the flesh of climate change liberals.

Reactions: sled_mack
As a Camry owner I want to say piss off but as a Camry owner....I agree. Really wanted the land cruiser but holy shit I didn't realize how expensive those were.
Lol. The 2022 XSE looks nice, but in my mind will always be a gay ass car driven buy high schoolers who couldn’t handle a crown Vic or impala, lol.

I have a trailer hitch on as well, so anything under 700 lbs gets pulled by the Camry. I’ve always done this with my gas sippers.

As I ride down the road in my Camry, rainbow shirt on, with a trailer loaded with lumber, I lol at everyone who thought big trucks were great for daily commuters. Then I fill up my 15 gallon tank and lol for the next 450 miles.

• Haha
Reactions: AngryKoala
So, what do you think will be the pretext for future wars? Natural gas, lithium, coal, anti-matter, dilithium crystals...

And I appreciated the Neanderthal reference. We'll survive the aftermath of the apocalypse...probably by feasting the flesh of climate change liberals.
Or as we call them... Eloi!

Sirhr

$4.05 here in south central Texas…unbelievable!

Filled up my (gas) truck this morning and premium was $3.78/gallon…. Went back tonight to top of my wife’s SUV and it was $4.10! WTFO

They’re raising the price twice per day now…and that’s here in Texas!

Shit’s gonna get real, real soon methinks.
Taking the long way home like I did yesterday felt buying an expensive, unnecessary luxury item.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
Well I said $4.09 or $4.19 by Monday in NE Atlanta suburbs... wrong! $4.39 this morning. Get ready for higher, higher and then even higher prices for everything you buy

Reactions: 91Eunozs
Well I said $4.09 or $4.19 by Monday in NE Atlanta suburbs... wrong! $4.39 this morning. Get ready for higher, higher and then even higher prices for everything you buy
You think it's just a coincidence fuel prices jumped .50 in a day? People are focused on Putin's invasion of Ukraine, meanwhile the U.S. is being attacked and destroyed from within.

Can one of you smart MF'rs mansplain to me why Diesel fuel is more expensive at the pump than gasoline?

I thought it was one of the least refined, least additive added fuels we mass produce.(?)

That plus the volume of it used when considering combined passenger car/truck, plus commercial trucks, plus industrial/construction/agricultural users would seemingly equate to large production infrastructure in place to produce and distribute it alongside normal gasoline supplies.

I know the industrial/construction/agri users don't always have to use the ULS diesel but both grades of diesel have parallel price spikes.

Just seems that the pump price should be less than gasoline. Is it built in Fed and State taxes or what? Am I full of shit on my assumption of less refining and production costs compared to gasoline?

./

Can one of you smart MF'rs mansplain to me why Diesel fuel is more expensive at the pump than gasoline?

I thought it was one of the least refined, least additive added fuels we mass produce.(?)

That plus the volume of it used when considering combined passenger car/truck, plus commercial trucks, plus industrial/construction/agricultural users would seemingly equate to large production infrastructure in place to produce and distribute it alongside normal gasoline supplies.

I know the industrial/construction/agri users don't always have to use the ULS diesel but both grades of diesel have parallel price spikes.

Just seems that the pump price should be less than gasoline. Is it built in Fed and State taxes or what? Am I full of shit on my assumption of less refining and production costs compared to gasoline?

./
Heating oil…….

Reactions: tomcatmv
In town diesel was $6.06 yesterday, We are always 50 cents higher than the rest of the state in our small area of N. Komifornia. I'm going to schedule a assholectomy to see why its bleeding.

./

376A4040-0AEF-4158-9107-A14D6F6A68C0.jpeg

Reactions: Terry Cross
All you Diesel drivers buying the regular stuff are silly. There's a station here in my town that sells what they call dyed diesel, and it's WAY cheaper than regular stuff, and works just the same, and it's also a pretty redish pink color.....silly people.

<the above is chocked full of sarcasm, this disclaimer is for those that need to replace the batteries in their sarcasm detector>

Branden

All you Diesel drivers buying the regular stuff are silly. There's a station here in my town that sells what they call dyed diesel, and it's WAY cheaper than regular stuff, and works just the same, and it's also a pretty redish pink color.....silly people.

<the above is chocked full of sarcasm, this disclaimer is for those that need to replace the batteries in their sarcasm detector>

Branden
Real life bullshit is at play though. Wait until they start pulling vehicles with “farm” or “commercial” tags over and check the sulfur content to ensure they aren’t using off road diesel in them.

I heard a rumor that they were already checking cattle transport coming to auction houses for the correct fuel.

./

Along with the other explanations offered, the vast majority of diesel fuel is used in applications where fuel costs are passed on to the end user. Commercial truckers charge the shipper, construction companies charge the client, farmers charge the buyer of the products. Therefore, the consumer doesn't equate diesel costs into his costs. And that way when fuel costs go up 10 cents (#'s for example) across the board; gas (obvious) goes up 3 cents and diesel (hidden) goes up 7 cents. The passenger pickup guys see the hit but the average city dwelling consumer just bitches about "everything going up".

I've had jobs where we would use 30K to 35K gallons of diesel fuel in a 3 shift day. We prebought at a bulk rate to get a better price over the life of the project.

Thank you,
MrSmith

Motions.jpeg

Lol. The 2022 XSE looks nice, but in my mind will always be a gay ass car driven buy high schoolers who couldn’t handle a crown Vic or impala, lol.

I have a trailer hitch on as well, so anything under 700 lbs gets pulled by the Camry. I’ve always done this with my gas sippers.

As I ride down the road in my Camry, rainbow shirt on, with a trailer loaded with lumber, I lol at everyone who thought big trucks were great for daily commuters. Then I fill up my 15 gallon tank and lol for the next 450 miles.

Dad loved the old park avenues. He made me learn on that first for the maneuverability test. I kind of wish I had gotten the hybrid. I have my eyes on an old beater truck as new trucks are stupid expensive now.

Dad loved the old park avenues. He made me learn on that first for the maneuverability test. I kind of wish I had gotten the hybrid. I have my eyes on an old beater truck as new trucks are stupid expensive now.
Trucks will be cheaper soon enough.

Reactions: nikonNUT

Natural Gas and coal are a couple of years behind oil so those are out. I would think uranium will be the next hot item especially all the uranium we had that Hillary sold to Putin. Liberals are worthless even in death because if you eat them you would get brain disease. The only use for liberals is to build trebuchets and fire them at the enemy as they approach, old school devices still have a purpose.....

Reactions: somewhereinmt

./

more the logistical and delivery/storage side than cost of manufacturing. Simply not nearly as much demand for diesel in north america as gasoline, so more of the crude goes to that revenue stream vs. diesel. Ironically, something very much like diesel is one of the intermediate refining steps for gas.

I wish we had more diesel vehicles, much more efficient energy source, but the Team Green/Gaia has their boot on the neck of anyone even considering such wrong think.

$3.99 in north Texas. Jumped .15 over night. Not as bad as some places but still $2 more than it should be.

./
Demand.

Actually everyone is on ULSD diesel now. (Supposed to be)

For every barrel of oil you get a certain amount of diesel, gas..... Other hydrocarbon products. When I just need one product more I'm having to refine more and still deal with the other products.

Yes there is more diesel volume refined in a barrel of oil than gas, the process of getting the sulphur out of the diesel is one process that adds to the cost. There was a big swing during the obummer days especially in Texas where diesel demand was huge due to the oil field activity, it wasn't that diesel got more expensive, it was gas was getting cheaper as there was a over supply due to the need to produce diesel.

I'm interested, I didn't know they made diesel 4wd cars. What is it?

I'm interested, I didn't know they made diesel 4wd cars. What is it?
2014 Mercedes E250. They only made them for a couple years. The EPA shut them down. You wouldn't want a full size AWD sedan on the road that gets 45 MPG on the highway 🙄

They killed the 4 cylinder Sprinter as well. The reason that I heard is that they exceeded emissions during the first 30 seconds after startup.

It would have been a great car to make a hybrid, would probably get 60 MPG if it had been made.

Reactions: 91Eunozs and Ison
I remember driving a Geo Metro in the 90’s. Everybody chipped in $1 and I could drive for a month, lol.

Would have 5 of us in that thing, with 2 12 inch subs taking up the entire hatch.

Top speed full of us was about 85 mph. Turn the air on in Texas and it dropped to about 75 mph, lol.

If you dont like it dont drive a diesel
It's a little late for that, considering I ordered my truck in 2000 when diesel was the cheapest, most practical fuel. Diesels were so popular for that reason the dicksucking chickenshits then jacked up the cost of a less refined oil.

It’s that damn carol baskins

I found a cheaper place to fill up this afternoon. $4.19 /diesel.

First Biden stole the election and now he's stealing my money. It's as simple as that.

Looks like I’ll have to park the 2000 Powerstroke 7.3 for a while. I really like driving it, 22 years on the road.
Have to switch to the tiny “spam in a can” Honda HR-V, manual transmission, at least it has AC.
40mpg if I coast in neutral whenever possible.
Except the AC takes 8 mpg off the fuel economy……

diesel $4.00 yesterday in nw va
well, that changed quickly! today in the $4.50 range. driving to and from high point nc, diesel ranged from 4.30 to 4.60 although i did see one 5.01.

At Costco premium was 3.59. Was 3.06 last week I believe. Maybe that was regular. Regular today 3.45 or so. I should have filled up Monday. It's only going to get higher. I'm going to predict here in 'Bama we'll have $6-$7 gas by end of May - depending on this bullshit PJ has gotten the world into.

./
Same cock and bull line they've used on countless other scams.

R

The libtards said they wanted $6 a gallon gas over a year ago, to force us into being more green... this is all working out perfectly for them! Now they can blame everything on Russia!!