• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The price of diesel…..YOU AINT SEEN NUTHIN YET!

I use my Conoco app on my phone and save .28 a gallon....
Shit has been going up and up faster and faster.
Maybe the price of vehicles and trucks will go down now....

I wish all truckers in America would go on strike until the admin opens up all the oil and gas he can here in the states. grind it all to a halt!

Do you want to see nukes drop on citizens? That's how you get nukes to drop on citizens. - Eric Swalwell

Im DAMN glad we bought a Prius last spring. 55mpg. I could care less what people think of me driving it.

Truck will sit in the garage unless we HAVE to take it.

Last time gas/diesel got this high the world fucking imploded...

Im DAMN glad we bought a Prius last spring. 55mpg. I could care less what people think of me driving it.

Truck will sit in the garage unless we HAVE to take it.

Last time gas/diesel got this high the world fucking imploded...

I went from looking at corvettes to looking at Honda civics with how much I spend on gas 😂😂😂

Reactions: waveslayer
I went from looking at corvettes to looking at Honda civics with how much I spend on gas 😂😂😂

Corvette actually would get close to same mileage as a Civic...unless you put your fit in it. Pretty easy to get mid to high 20's in most Corvette's. The overdrive is gear is usually like .5. Turning like 1400rpm going down the highway in a fairly light, aerodynamic car... You can also get 2mpg LOL...

Ce
Corvette actually would get close to same mileage as a Civic...unless you put your fit in it. Pretty easy to get mid to high 20's in most Corvette's. The overdrive is gear is usually like .5. Turning like 1400rpm going down the highway in a fairly light, aerodynamic car... You can also get 2mpg LOL...

Civic is 40 mpg, corvette is about 25. Problem is driving it for fuel mileage 🤦‍♂️

Averaged 31 mpg in the city today.

Seen this coming for awhile, and unlike 2008, I believe prices above $4.00 for regular 87 octane will be around for awhile. Might drop $.50 per gallon around Christmas time to prevent riots.

I bought my gay ass Camry last August when gas was $3.20 per gallon. Lol’d as it dropped below $3.00 for Krimuss, and lol’d as it climbed right back up and higher.

The difference between the Great Recession and now is not only are gas prices high as fuck, but we already have high inflation on everything else. Add cost of transport to our inflation and it gets worse.

That $18 an hour for flipping burgers has the same buying power as $7.95 an hour did in 2019.

Now throw in increased property taxes due to the insane amount of house value increases, and the hits just keep on rolling.

If I want something, I buy it right damn now because in as little as a week it’ll be higher. Wages will not increase enough to help.

Last edited:
One of our heavy haul rigs going north out of Globe pulling a Cat 350 excavator up the north side of Salt River Canyon a while back. Kenworth, 750 hp engine, lowboy with jeeps about 120 ft long overall, 11 axles. Really slow. 2.5 gallons per mile.

Thank you,
MrSmith

• Wow
Reactions: riverside jeep
I won't lie I've seen some mean civics. I've seen them converted to AWD with 1300hp.

Also fuels up a dollar in a couple days here

I won't lie I've seen some mean civics. I've seen them converted to AWD with 1300hp.

Also fuels up a dollar in a couple days here
I watched a person put $25 in a ram 1500 with 5.7 Hemi. 6.6 gallons.

Ouch. Might be cheaper to Uber.
Ugh, I'm not that poor.
IMG_4904.GIF

Just glad I got it yesterday since it jumped .50 today. I just don't drive unless I have to now.

Last edited:
60 bucks not even a half tank...

I'm right at $100 to fill up from empty in my f150 and it lasts a week. Usually 33 gallons when the low fuel light comes on. Gonna be $120 with the price increases this week.

Momentarily Psaki will tell reporters if people don't like high gas prices they should get an electric vehicle.

Reactions: Rthur
I saw $4.79/gal last night.

Should be interesting to see if this ends up being 2008, or 2014.

Just topped off the truck, $4.49 a gallon at the bulk plant. If the US buys only 3% of its oil from Russia, then why did the price double?
Also better pray there are no major hurricanes this season in the Gulf Of Mexico, you'll be paying $10.00 a gallon if enough rigs are damaged!
FJB! and FVZ! :mad:

Reactions: aprocast
I hope the prices of fuel keeps going up and up, and everyone with 3/4-1 ton trucks start offloading them cheap. C'mon fuckers, it costs too much to drive that rig, get rid of it. I'll take it off your hands, open offer of $30,000 for your low mileage F250/350 Lariat or higher with the 7.3 and Tremor package.

0BE7F61C-BC03-4CE9-AC34-6AA51173A47D.jpeg

Reactions: JuniperEyes
paid $5.53 for Diesel today in my VW TDI. I told my wife to stop driving my truck because it the way she drives it , it sucks gas! Regular fuel here is $4.81 for 87 and $5.25 for 91 Octane. Build back better..... hmmmm

I am officially now selling my 2018 Raptor. I ordered a Ram 2500, but now am rethinking this decision. I had money on a Rivian.... I feel it's Biden's push for the Green new deal, and look how enticing EV vehicles look right now!

I had an employee text me that she needed a raise, gas is so much now. I used to remain professional and decided enough is enough, I went Savage and simply responded with, " you get what you vote for." I didn't hear back from her

Are you all really living that close to the edge, that the fuel price makes a real difference to your life

My wife’s gonna be ready to trade in her Q7 if the price of premium stays over $5.00….

Plenty of people will be of the same mindset with their big SUVs and pickups. What's gonna be hilarious is when they return to the dealerships from which they bought all those gas guzzlers and find out that many manufacturers simply don't offer many smaller fuel-efficient vehicles for sale in the US nowadays.

Man, I swear I've watched this movie at least once already.

Are you all really living that close to the edge, that the fuel price makes a real difference to your life

Do you not understand how the US economy works? There isn't much buffer left for increased energy costs after servicing the costs on an average mortgage ($453,000 as of last month) and then putting a couple of new $70,000 pickups or SUVs in the driveway.

I'm not, but a lot of people are. When I can make a car payment with the money saved by driving a different vehicle, doesn't seem to make sense to continue to spend $500 plus a month in gas. Gas prices aren't going to get better anytime soon...

No, but when I'm in the market for a new Suburban type vehicle I'm all good with selling my Raptor. Plus for the wife driving around town 99% of the time it makes sense. We can drive my other truck long distance if we need it. But 99% of my employees live paycheck to paycheck.

Maybe I'll listen to Biden and cut my costs down!

But a smart person budgets, no matter how much you make. I'm a business man, I'd prefer my personal expenses to drop not increase . Diesel going up over 2 bucks a gallon is ridiculous. I don't care who you are.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bradu
No, but when I'm in the market for a new Suburban type vehicle I'm all good with selling my Raptor. Plus for the wife driving around town 99% of the time it makes sense. We can drive my other truck long distance if we need it. But 99% of my employees live paycheck to paycheck.

Maybe I'll listen to Biden and cut my costs down!

Not selling my Raptor, but pretty damn happy we just got that hybrid SUV for my wife. She can do 90% of all her driving on pure electric and in hybrid mode she’s averaging over 40mpg; only has to fill up once or maybe twice per month.

We did a 100-mile round trip yesterday (50 miles each direction) and burned less than 2 gallons of gas.

It looks like the increase in fuel prices is going to cost me an extra $1500 to $2000 just for driving the same amount so yes that is a significant difference. Add to that the yet to be determined increase to cost of goods at the food store and elsewhere and it starts to add up to a pretty significant difference.

Fuel prices don’t just effect the cost to drive your car, they effect everything you buy so a 25% increase in fuel costs in a week will trickle down to an extra few percent on everything you buy including your utilities.

Reactions: jbrand11
Maybe things have gotten better, but in the beginning of 2019 there were several banking articles saying the majority of people didn’t have any money saved for an emergency fund.

There is no way to budget in a multi hundred dollar increase to monthly gas costs. It’s not like you can cut back on going to work, lol.

As @E.Bryant said, we’ve watched this movie before. $5.00 gas on the east coast came BEFORE the housing crash. Many people living on the edge couldn’t make ends meet.

I honestly expected this in 2020, but my crystal ball did not see 7.5 Trillion dollars being printed, lol.

I do not see this being short term like 2008, which is why I bought the gay ass Camry.

On top of that, wait until people get their property tax notices like I did. All the fake home equity will not help people when their house payment jumps $100+ a month. This will also lead to rent increases as well. Plus the increased cost of transport of goods.

23FE3906-4AF7-4D61-896A-3E8F7862B891.jpeg

Being rich or poor is not the point. The US is getting bent over a barrel and raped on energy cost.

These fuel costs affect the price of EVERY THING!

Reactions: DIBBS
Don't worry every thing will be fine , we have the most intelligent people in office at this point in time that are working night and day on your behalf......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Don't blame yourself for hitching your wagon to a horse with no legs........

$4.59 for Diesel here in IL.
I can cross the border into WI and buy anywhere from $4.19-$4.39, all within 15 miles.
Fuck IL. Best practice has always been to spend my money in WI anyways…

Not diesel
This is after $0.57 off a gallon.
premium price last week, regular was 4.39 at that time.
saw the sticker at the pump, had to take a pic. couldn’t resist.
E8A0FB52-DDBA-4C40-B894-5D25D83A47F8.jpeg

I don't like the increases, but I look at them as an investment toward a mass awakening resulting in a better government in November and 2024.

Thank you,
MrSmith

The tracks laughed.png

Maybe things have gotten better, but in the beginning of 2019 there were several banking articles saying the majority of people didn’t have any money saved for an emergency fund.

There is no way to budget in a multi hundred dollar increase to monthly gas costs. It’s not like you can cut back on going to work, lol.

As @E.Bryant said, we’ve watched this movie before. $5.00 gas on the east coast came BEFORE the housing crash. Many people living on the edge couldn’t make ends meet.

I honestly expected this in 2020, but my crystal ball did not see 7.5 Trillion dollars being printed, lol.

I do not see this being short term like 2008, which is why I bought the gay ass Camry.

On top of that, wait until people get their property tax notices like I did. All the fake home equity will not help people when their house payment jumps $100+ a month. This will also lead to rent increases as well. Plus the increased cost of transport of goods.

I really thought the market and economy was going to go to shit a couple years ago. I keep thinking it's coming but I'm starting to think they will just print more money.

Reactions: Eostech