• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ultimatum Deuce 22LR

I have seen one with 1:12 twist on the recent IPRF Worlds , but its kinda lost among the Voodoo ,RimX etc that are taking all the limelight, so was kinda wondering what gives as its not being pushed a lot .

There are different ones using the barrels different actions with good results , usually , but I would like to here what people think about the actions

Anyone using these actions?
IBI rimfire barrels are they any good?
I’ve been running an ultimatum deuce, 22” 1:12 twist 1.063” straight for a while now. I also have a deadline Ibi that’s a hammer.

IMG_0283.jpeg
IMG_0791.jpeg
Ballistic-X-Export-2023-08-30 13:19:18.895136.jpg
Ballistic-X-Export-2023-08-30 13:18:22.004544.jpg
Ballistic-X-Export-2023-08-30 13:17:24.971109.jpg
Ballistic-X-Export-2023-08-22 10:41:40.961612.jpg
Ballistic-X-Export-2023-08-22 10:40:13.564585.jpg
Ballistic-X-Export-2023-08-22 10:38:47.644826.jpg
Ballistic-X-Export-2023-08-22 10:37:44.015640.jpg

Which magazines are you using , any feeding issues
Sorry, T1X. Feeding is “specific to the platform”. Run the bolt wrong and it’s less good. I’ve spent so much time with this rifle, it’s like an old friend with familiar issues.

Cant ask for more than that, great shooting!
I don’t believe you can. I’ve been extremely pleased with the accuracy of this gun.

I also run a vudoo and a rimx but im always drawn back to the deuce

I don’t believe you can. I’ve been extremely pleased with the accuracy of this gun.

I also run a vudoo and a rimx but im always drawn back to the deuce

Care to expand? What's the hotness of the Deuce over the other two in your eyes?

Care to expand? What's the hotness of the Deuce over the other two in your eyes?

I prefer in order the deuce, vudoo then rimx but that’s just personally. The deuce and the vudoo are so close but I just slightly prefer the deuce. It’s hard to explain but While running slow the deuce probably has the worst feel (heaviest bolt close) but running fast it just feels the smoothest and fastest of the 3. It’s completely a feel thing. I also like the look of it the best but that is a personally preference. I would say it is the most finicky due to mags. The rimx mags are amazing and are the most forgiving.

I prefer in order the deuce, vudoo then rimx but that’s just personally. The deuce and the vudoo are so close but I just slightly prefer the deuce. It’s hard to explain but While running slow the deuce probably has the worst feel (heaviest bolt close) but running fast it just feels the smoothest and fastest of the 3. It’s completely a feel thing. I also like the look of it the best but that is a personally preference. I would say it is the most finicky due to mags. The rimx mags are amazing and are the most forgiving.

I felt like the Deuce could only be run fast. When running it slow, it feels heavy and clunky, but is super smooth when you run it fast.

I felt like the Deuce could only be run fast. When running it slow, it feels heavy and clunky, but is super smooth when you run it fast.

Yah it’s tough to explain to someone who hasn’t felt it. And the first time you run one (if on a bench) your kind of disappointed, then in a match setting it’s just so fast and smooth

Reactions: littlepod
Can't remember if it was discussed before. In case it wasn't, take note...

The two little suckers shown in pic 1 could interfere with your chassis (pic 2).

Some filing to do this morning.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231222-111527.png
    Screenshot_20231222-111527.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20231222-111635.png
    Screenshot_20231222-111635.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 37
Can't remember if it was discussed before. In case it wasn't, take note...

The two little suckers shown in pic 1 could interfere with your chassis (pic 2).

Some filing to do this morning.
What chassis or stock is that?

Thanks for the quick reply. Mine is in a MST XRS. I think I'm good to go.
You're welcome.

A quick look through the mag well will do the trick. If it looks like it's making contact, further investigation would be needed I think.

Reactions: jNCgUN