• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Movie Theater Unstoppable!!

Re: Unstoppable!!

I agree. Saw it with my wife on opening night. Didn't know anything about it going in - thought it was about terrorists or something. Nothing deep or heavy, but entertaining the whole way through and a great diversion for two hours or so.

Definitely recommended.

Some of this movie was filmed in my town,Emporium,Pa. Shut the whole town down for a couple weeks, Even some locals in the movie as extras

miker

We caught it last weekend. We both agree it's a great movie.

I have to say, the advertisement looked extremely stupid. I will wait for video and then rent it. Only based on the fact that a few people here actually liked it. I was pretty sure that I would live my life without seeing it.

G/f and I seen it on Friday. It was decent, but had a few cheesy spots in the movie, esp the guy in the red truck...

Saw it with the wife. Good flick for sure. Some of it filmed in my hometown of Port Allegany.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: miker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some of this movie was filmed in my town,Emporium,Pa. Shut the whole town down for a couple weeks, Even some locals in the movie as extras

miker </div></div>

The event that supposedly inspired it happened in NW Ohio. There were a few scenes that match the actual events of the day. Yes, at one point the train took fire trying to stop it. No, it was no a bunch of full auto 5.56.

Like someone else pointed out, kick back and enjoy the show for what it is.

Just saw this yesterday at a matinee. Highly entertaining and absolutely worth the price of admission. Hell, I'd even pay primetime for these tickets.