• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

US POW released after 5yrs

STRYKERVET
I think the only one smoking weed is you. OH and Graham

Why, because it's legal here? Doesn't mean I have to smoke it. And I'm not saying the kid did either. Only he really knows why he was outside the wire that night and we haven't heard from him yet. Remember, new FNG private, REAL new, they do stupid shit sometimes. Lets hear from him.

Unless it was some grievous shit, let him be. He paid for it already. I bet everyone did some stupid shit in the military that had it gone wrong, somebody would have been hurt or killed, so give me break. In this case, the worst thing happened --we lost a guy to the enemy. Let's hear from Bowe and see what he has to say. I give him more credit than I do Taliban or some asshole in an office in DC or at CNN.

I'm just glad we got him back. I reckon we'll get more intel out of having those 5 gitmo guys on the ground (no doubt they were drugged and had implants installed, but I could be wrong...) than behind bars. If their minds aren't screwed up enough and they go back to the same biz, well, the first time they screw up, BAM! Predator Drone up the ass!

Unless it was some grievous shit

Let' s see? 6 Men died while looking for this piece of crap "FNG". Many others wounded. Because he was not happy with the way the Army was helping the Indigenous people. Decided to skip out on his own and do his own thing in the middle of the night. Is that "grievous" enough?

Were it me I'm sure I would be happy to be home, but not sure how I would deal with the price we paid.

I think you miss his point - I don't read it as a point of ignorance, but a point of precision. In other words, "lets all be clear on what we are talking about an use the right description". As in people are calling this guy a "POW" and the deal a "prisioner swap". Being lazy about the descriptors lessens the severity of what actually happened.

This guy is a deserter being swapped for enenmy combatants. Very different that a "prisioner swap".

EDIT, I just re-read the first line of his post, and, yeah, he's wrong. Calling this a normal prisioner swap is stupid.
IF that is the case, I stand corrected, and offer an apology, if not, I stand by what I've written. Let's be clear, NONE of the six involved in the swap were ever listed as POWs, as none were by any previous definition, one acceptable to the civilized world, and our own [The USA's] definition POW's. To even banter this term about, is an insult of the highest order to all American's that have ever been a POW. We traded 5 criminals for one deserter (maybe worse), the law requiring the pres to notify congress at least 30 day prior to such an event, was signed into law by the very pres that decided it wasn't necessary, not 30 days, not 10 days, not even 5 days. I am predicting the same thing that has happened in the past, with fast and furious/bengazi/irs/VA/etc. will happen here, our little deserter will never even see the inside of a court room. I hope I am wrong, if so I will be post on this very board how wrong I was, but I'm not worried.

Last edited:
This is a disgusting Thread and not worthy of anbody's breath to say a POW is released after 5 years! Traitors need to go to jail for walking away and willingly did what he did and the POS needs to go visit Sheriff Joe and get him some balonie sammiches!! Ft Leavenworth would be too good for this deserter!

Last edited:
Stryker you need to hear and read what the guys in his squad are saying, dude deserted. I'll take their word over anything this fuck has to say.

DarnyankeeUSMC: not sure how he was promoted seeing how he never completed his SSD(inside joke for the guys still in).

Gallows, Firing Squad, whatever it takes!

Well said.

When did he get promoted?

Automatically for time served.

Until he has been tried for desertion, he *technically* is not a deserter.

This is such a WH embarrassment, they will nail this kid to the cross and hopefully they use ring shank nails when they do. Had he been in my company when I was in the service and I saw him walking away and read his BS letters, I'd been the first to put a bullet in his back and I bet you anything that the rest of my troops would swear it was because of an accidental discharge.

As far as I know, soldiers were killed while looking for him. I still feel that he is directly responsible for their deaths.
"Directly responsible" means direct causation: He ordered it or he pulled the trigger himself. Not enough evidence here to believe that.
If a man commits "suicide by cop," he does not pull the trigger himself, or order it be pulled, yet is he not ultimately responsible for his own death?

Bergdahl knew the US has a longstanding tradition of leaving no one behind, even going so far as risking the living to recover the remains of the fallen. There would have been no question in his mind but that other American lives would be sent into harm's way to repatriate him.

It's not unlike the concept of felony murder. If you hadn't been doing the bad thing to start with, these deaths would not have occurred. Therefore felony murder.

If a man commits "suicide by cop," he does not pull the trigger himself, or order it be pulled, yet is he not ultimately responsible for his own death?

Bergdahl knew the US has a longstanding tradition of leaving no one behind, even going so far as risking the living to recover the remains of the fallen. There would have been no question in his mind but that other American lives would be sent into harm's way to repatriate him.

It's not unlike the concept of felony murder. If you hadn't been doing the bad thing to start with, these deaths would not have occurred. Therefore felony murder.

Agree 100%

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I believe this has extremely little to do with a prisoner swap. In my assessment as a long present but layman observer of the political side of this war, it was a peace deal brokered under the guise of a prisoner exchange to keep the American and Afghan government leaders and public at bay. It had wanted side benefits politically, but those have rapidly backfired. I don't agree with how it was handled or who/what was exchanged, especially with the unknown costs and concessions that may be involved, but then again I haven't agreed with the way this war has been strategically handled since I first hit the ground in 2001. That's another story...

This case needs closing, and I hope it's done properly. It needs to be handled in the military justice system and I hope the politicians, Generals and the American public as a whole stay out of meddling with due process. It smells like the Trayvon/Zimmerman case here with a lot of things being said, none of which having happened under oath to date, but a lot of completely uninvolved people ready to convict and hang. I hope everyone involved gets their day in court, and that true justice is served.

I'm glad they got him out, that there won't be a remains team scouring Tora-Bora thirty years from now searching for ghosts and bone fragments, and knock on wood that we will be able to not leave anyone behind come 2016 regardless of how they came lost. I still say "welcome home" to him, but you got some 'splainin to do...

I like that analogy. And I agree that he could be held partly responsible if he went missing on purpose. But he does not have direct responsibility for the deaths of anyone who went looking for him. Even felony murder is statutory because responsibility for the murder is indirect.

Those who believe a battle field is a place for civi laws to prevail, need to be bullet magnets like all the rest. The last time I checked it was lawyers and their kind that start the shit, then set behind a desk or the wire while others fight what they started. First they start the shit, then they tell you what you can an can't do to complete the mission? Maybe one day those who can think for their self's will say, until you get the paid lairs out of the scope of things, you can kiss my ass, I'm not going. Some 214 entry's are nothing but pure manipulated, horseshit. What happens past the wire, should stay past the wire.

The day I need permission from a lawyer to kill a target, or anyone that would compromise the mission, is the day I become a civi again.

US POW released after 5yrs

Those who believe a battle field is a place for civi laws to prevail, need to be bullet magnets like all the rest. The last time I checked it was lawyers and their kind that start the shit, then set behind a desk or the wire while others fight what they started. First they start the shit, then they tell you what you can an can't do to complete the mission? Maybe one day those who can think for their self's will say, until you get the paid lairs out of the scope of things, you can kiss my ass, I'm not going. Some 214 entry's are nothing but pure manipulated, horseshit. What happens past the wire, should stay past the wire.

The day I need permission from a lawyer to kill a target, or anyone that would compromise the mission, is the day I become a civi again.
With respect, and only half in jest: Then get your civies ready and hand-in your resignation, because the rest of us still call it a functioning democracy.

Civilian oversight is a noisy, rough and tumble business to be sure, but like the commander that you so much admired used to say: Either you're with us or you're with the terrorists.

So, either you misunderstand the way the system works or you don't agree with limits on the exercise of your sole discretion in the field. Either way, soldiers who advocate unilateral action are widely recognized as a liability to any mission.

I agree: Democracy is not suited to harsh environments. But the system is not run by lawyers and lawyers don't start anything, they are hired by the civilians to legislate and to approve or disapprove of courses of action.

It's called the rule of law. What is disturbing is that so many who claim to be fighting for it will privately admit that they despise it and prefer tyranny.

Last edited:
I agree: Democracy is not suited to harsh environments. But the system is not run by lawyers and lawyers don't start anything, they are hired by the civilians to legislate and to approve or disapprove of courses of action.
B/S the "System" we have on the battlefield and in this country today was started by lawyers. Please tell me how fair it is when a mother trying to feed her baby goes to jail over a loft of bread, but a banker who stole billions never does any jail time at all? It's about lawyers and money, and there is nothing fair about it at all. Now we are allowing paid shit sling'ers to tell us how to fight wars. Last I checked most all tics are lawyers, so tell me who starts the wars then tells you who you can or can not kill, all the while banking the profits of same with the bankers who are allowed to steal w/o any punitive? This "War" like many before it has been about money from the get go. I contend if we had fought "Every WAR" like we did in WW II we would have not had to fight very many along the way. Korea was the first place we used Lawyers and it's went down hill from there. Then again if no one showed up to fight, wait that won't/can't happen because if you can keep wars running while you keep the economy in the shit'er,.... well even you, should be able to figg'er that out.

, but like the commander that you so much admired used to say: Either you're with us or you're with the terrorists.
Missed that sorry,
You must have me confused with some other asshole, because the last "Commander in Chief" I looked up to was IKE, past him, it was all down hill every last one of them, to include Ray-Gun.

I have read through this entire topic, and here's my take.

Regardless of the reasons behind Bergdahl's disappearance, the right thing to do would have to be to make a serious effort to locate and recover him. The six who died in that process died honorably, and their acknowledgement as heroes is well deserved in the tradition of 'no man left...". Should I have been in Bergdahl's place I would hope that such efforts would be made in my own behalf. Any American Serviceman should.

No doubt, there will be some settling of scores between Bergdahl and those heroes families sometime after the main commotion dies down. I hope those scales are well and truly balanced in the end.

There are clear causes for concern about Bergdahl's personal role in this episode. I prefer to await further supporting evidence as well as Bergdahl's statements in this regard. I might be more enthused about Pentagon claims that this will be reviewed in minutest detail, and that there will be no looking away, if it were not for the source of the comment.

The Taliban's shopping list is definitely top shelf. Somehow, this entire swap business smells fishy to me. That 2016 hopefuls label this trade as an example of a long and honorable tradition speaks volume to me about the condoning of blatant and deliberate evasion of legal Congressional requisites, as well as a peek into the likely future should such hopefuls achieve their own goals.

I think it is highly premature to be trying this case on our forum, and seriously question whether that should be condoned in any case.

Never expect politicians to do things, any things, without political motives; and I personally believe there is far too much political activity taking place between the Military and the Executive branch. This is not new, and has likely been taking place since the beginnings of the Revolution of 1776. IMHO, as traditions go, this is another one which needs review, but will never see it.

Most of us are faulting actions based on their violation of the system's rules. I suggest again, for the umpteenth time, that the problem isn't about the system being subjugated, but rather about the system being broken beyond repair. I don't think it should or can be fixed, I think it needs outright replacement. It will fall because of its own swollen mass, and helping it continue doing what it currently does is probably the best and most direct way to bring about that fall.

All my admonitions over the past decade about taking prudent precautions remain at least as viable as ever in my humblest opinion.

I love my nation and have had much faith in its government over the better part of six decades as a thinking individual. I have seen the tug-of-war that is partisan politics, and had some personal insight into the back room activities that drive the visible part of the political system. In most part, I think that all involved have been tainted by the curse of power, and whether as planners or executors, have dirty hands. My faith has waned to the point of bare existence.

The Constitution, like the Bible, has fallen victim to so many excessive and contradictory interpretations that efforts to seriously defend it immediately degrade to arguments about faith rather than fact. I have no disrespect for faith-based arguments, but many of the ones I've seen lately tend (to me, anyway) rather more toward the ridiculous than the sublime.

Be careful what you pray for. There's always somebody out there ready and willing to distort the consequences to fit their desires, rather than yours. If you doubt this, ask the Elder Cuban revolutionaries about their hopes for equality and Castro.

I will take no part in any transition, and can have no legitimate place in it, either. That must be a role for those who will have to live with the results, and I can have no lasting part in that.

As a matter of preference, I favor governmental tenets as espoused in Heinlein's Starship Troopers, but that's just one old guy's musings.

Meanwhile a lot of what I've seen here jumps the gun (shark?) by months, maybe years. That's only one man's opinion.

Greg

Last edited:
What does any of this have to do with lawyers on the battlefield? This guy isn't in Paktika anymore.

In every war we've fought in the entire history of the country, there were military attorneys and justice. I hate to say it but the JAG Corps is older than the Marine Corps... History | goarmy.com

Article 85, UCMJ

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]a) Any member of the armed forces who--[/FONT] [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](1) without authority goes or remains absent from his unit, organization, or place of duty with intent to remain away therefrom permanently;[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](2) quits his unit, organization, or place of duty with intent to avoid hazardous duty or to shirk important service; or[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](3) without being regularly separated from one of the armed forces enlists or accepts an appointment in the same or another on of the armed forces without fully disclosing the fact that he has not been regularly separated, or enters any foreign armed service except when authorized by the United States;[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]is guilty of desertion.

[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](b) Any commissioned officer of the armed forces who, after tender of his resignation and before notice of its acceptance, quits his post or proper duties without leave and with intent to remain away therefrom permanently is guilty of desertion.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](c) Any person found guilty of desertion or attempt to desert shall be punished, if the offense is committed in time of war, by death or such other punishment as a court-martial may direct, but if the desertion or attempt to desert occurs at any other time, by such punishment, other than death, as a court-martial may direct.[/FONT]

So, fair trial then firing squad.

1911fan

I like that analogy. And I agree that he could be held partly responsible if he went missing on purpose. But he does not have direct responsibility for the deaths of anyone who went looking for him. Even felony murder is statutory because responsibility for the murder is indirect.

Dovetailing on to the same thinking - any commander that enjoyed reasonable certainty that he did indeed walk off is culpable in the death(s) of those that were tasked with looking for him, unless and in the event that the description of the job was to kill or capture him just like any other enemy combatant.

I wonder how much pay this traitor has acrewed over 5 years with automatic advancement to Sergant . Will he recieve this before being cleared of any wrong doing?Was he being payed all along and did his wife have access. 5 years of pay even shitty Army private pay adds up with the rank advancment factor it is even more. How long was his contract? Never heard of a 5 yr contract. Did he re up while he was a "prisoner" or did his pay stop the day he desearted . What ever 1 penny or $100000000 he should get nothing and if his family did they should have to pay it back.It is a fact he was in full contact with his Father all the time .That mother fucker should be hung next to his son and any other that were in in this shit. Men died because of this scumbag and for anyone to profit from this is like pissing on their graves. I am sure their pay stopped the day they died. Most people don't even know their names .The real kick in the balls is the current Admin .went as far as making anyone who kew the real story sign papers so this shit never came to light. About now I bet a bunch of fuckers wish the traitor never resurfaced. Also who will pay his legal fees? Two guesses

How the fuck do you go from Shaved head and face(when we picked him up) to full beard and pony tail standing next to Obama. What is the time line .

"Active duty Soldiers who are officially determined to be a Captive, Prisoner of War, Missing, Missing in Action, interned in a foreign country, captured, beleaguered or besieged by a hostile force, or detained in a foreign country against their will are entitled to receive or have credited to account the pay and allowances to which entitled when missing status began or to which a member becomes entitled later."

"Basic pay, special pay, incentive pay for hazardous duty, Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH), Basic Allowance for Subsistence (BAS), Family Separation Allowance (FSA), Family Separation for Housing (FSH), station per diem (allowances for not more than 90 days), and/or Hostile Fire Pay (HFP) if qualified immediately before missing status"

The benefits are through the roof. You get per diem, BAH, BAS, Spouse and Kids get free education while you are a POW, You maintain your promotion status so you are automatically advanced, and other benefits. If you don't have anyone to collect your paycheck it goes in to a savings/bonds type deal where it gathers interest until your return.

The folks in the picture are Shannon Cruce Allen, her husband MSG Mark Allen, and their daughter. Mark was one of the many GIs who took a physical hit for Bowe Bergdahl’s betrayal. As Mrs. Allen put it on Facebook:

Meet my husband, injuries directly brought to you by the actions of this traitor. He can’t give an account of what went down, because he can no longer speak. Now, which guy is a ‘hero’ again?!? Sick.

30jmn41.jpg

The folks in the picture are Shannon Cruce Allen, her husband MSG Mark Allen, and their daughter. Mark was one of the many GIs who took a physical hit for Bowe Bergdahl’s betrayal. As Mrs. Allen put it on Facebook:
They should get his pay along with the others who were affected by his antics

Portraying this low life as a POW is about as sad as having to watch the news conference with Obama and his parents, I think I need some more meds as I wanted to puke my guts up and to this day can not believe what I saw on TV ? Also as long as he is being called a POW it shames me for those that were actually real POW's and I strongly feel they should be making some noise here but it's a shame they should even be mentioned in the same sentence with a traitor! Too bad they went to get this guy as he is clearly not worth the time of day! But putting more Spec Ops in harms way was just fucking stupid! I think we were lucky something like a repeat of Extortion 17 did not happen again? Why has Extortion 17 not been publicized as well as Benghazi ? This stuff really is getting old ? SAD

Fellow soldiers call Bowe Bergdahl a deserter, not a hero
Fellow soldiers call Bowe Bergdahl a deserter, not a hero - CNN.com

Do any search you want, and there is no shortage of fellow Soldiers who are out right calling him a Deserter. Who knows what went on that day, how about the actual Soldiers who were there with him?

Bowe Bergdahl is NOT a Hero
https://www.facebook.com/boweisnotahero

It is obviously in certain peoples best interest if this is "spin doctored", downplayed, and forgotten. If people don't speak up and demand that this be investigated and prosecuted to the fullest extent, then IMHO and the opinion of the service members above, 6 Brothers KIA (and others injured) will not receive the justice they deserve.

Sorry, but IMHO, anyone who has sworn the oath, worn the uniform, and stood in battle with their Brothers, needs to be speaking as loudly as they can to see that this is not swept under the carpet, because given the opportunity that is exactly where this will go.

This is also not to mention that negotiating with terrorist has now put a price on every service members head and made them a target for kidnapping, as the terrorist will now believe that they can barter the life of a service member for whatever they want or need. I will bet a years pay that another service member will go missing in the very near future and then turn up as a bargaining chip for the release of additional terrorist in GITMO or some other location. As a captured service member, I know that my Brothers would do all they could to rescue me from the enemy, but I would NEVER expect my Country to negotiate with terrorists for my release. Sorry, but I do not believe that the life of any service member is worth compromising the integrity of this Country when we say "WE WILL NOT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS!

What a freaking train wreck this is all going to turn out to be!

I say everyone needs to look up Extortion 17 Mission and see what has been covered up with real Warriors and my 2 cents they sent the wrong Choppers to get this guy ! Shoulda been a few dozen Apache's or an AC130U along with them! Since when do we negotiate with Terrorist ? man this whole thing has shit on my combat boots all the way to my knees! I would take his ass to Mannheim if it's still open and forget about him !

Its worked to pull the news off Benghazi, and the VA scandal.

.....and I think they really thought as a side benefit they would be looked at as "caring" about US serviceman and there would be widespread popular support for this. Perhaps "the People" are still somewhat capable of paying attention. Im sure the letters/contacts are going out to get any negative commentators back on the reservation and put a lid on this latest show of ineptitude.

Really SRice going on the four news shows and claiming this dope is a hero for getting "captured in battle"?

"Insanity is repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results" thing is these are not "mistakes" but deliberate lies.

Last edited:
According to a report in 2009 on the previous 530 detainees released, about one in five return to terrorism.

"Of the more than 530 detainees released from the Guantanamo Bay prison between 2002 and last spring, 27 were confirmed to have engaged in terrorist activities, and 47 were suspected of participating in a terrorist act, according to Pentagon statistics cited in the spring report.
Since that report's release, the total number of released detainees has risen to about 560, Pentagon officials said."

Report: 20 percent of released detainees returning to terrorism - CNN.com

I'm taking bets on how soon we find one of the idiots we released is/was behind some bombing or kidnapping or whatever.

If I was falsely imprisoned for over a decade and tortured for information I never had you can bloody well bet I'll be fixing to kill those responsible. You would too.

We cast a wide net and were all too often indifferent or unable to tell who was who. Unintended consequences...

Well the best advice I can give our Brothers in harms way is taking Prisoners is no longer a option . Also what the FUCK is a Detainee !!! Collect intel in the form of paperwork ,wiretaps ,photos ect. The best way to turn a innocent victim into a terrorist is to DETAIN him. All the time we had those 5 mother fucking ragheads did they give up 1 ounce of intel ? FUCK NO. Ended a few careers . You have to play nice with Detainees or the liberals hang you out to dry. We can't trade what we don't have!! Stop acting like Terrorists have rights they are the fucking enemy .They DO NOT PLAY BY THE RULES. The only rule in WAR is to STOP the ENEMY like in FUCKING DEAD. Not a traffic stop to ask who's side they are on or perhaps they would like to point out some bad guys. Fuck hearts and minds /NECK AND NUTS works so much better. Before somebody post about how we have to hold ourselves to a "Higher Standard" Try holding some 18 yr olds guts in because a women with C4 in her ass blew him the fuck up. Rant off

Yep,exactly.

Well the best advice I can give our Brothers in harms way is taking Prisoners is no longer a option . Also what the FUCK is a Detainee !!! Collect intel in the form of paperwork ,wiretaps ,photos ect. The best way to turn a innocent victim into a terrorist is to DETAIN him. All the time we had those 5 mother fucking ragheads did they give up 1 ounce of intel ? FUCK NO. Ended a few careers . You have to play nice with Detainees or the liberals hang you out to dry. We can't trade what we don't have!! Stop acting like Terrorists have rights they are the fucking enemy .They DO NOT PLAY BY THE RULES. The only rule in WAR is to STOP the ENEMY like in FUCKING DEAD. Not a traffic stop to ask who's side they are on or perhaps they would like to point out some bad guys. Fuck hearts and minds /NECK AND NUTS works so much better. Before somebody post about how we have to hold ourselves to a "Higher Standard" Try holding some 18 yr olds guts in because a women with C4 in her ass blew him the fuck up. Rant off

I will wait for the facts. A fair trial is not a fair trial if tried on internet forums..

My opinion, 1 US soldier of any flavor is worth at least 50-100 Bin Ladens. So even one potential deserter is worth at least five Taliban.

Any one thought that maybe Karzai pissed us off enough to put the Taliban back in power. With the promise they will never allow attacks from their country again. That would be a good deal.

I will wait for the facts. A fair trial is not a fair trial if tried on internet forums..

My opinion, 1 US soldier of any flavor is worth at least 50-100 Bin Ladens. So even one potential deserter is worth at least five Taliban.

Any one thought that maybe Karzai pissed us off enough to put the Taliban back in power. With the promise they will never allow attacks from their country again. That would be a good deal.

Nice thought but I think more likely the Taliban said "Give us our guys of we will blow the lid off the arms running you have done in Syria via the Benghazi station and your own people will hang you up."

...in order to save face it was thought the return of Bergdahl would make the exchange palatable and the Taliban was only to happy to get rid of the dead beat.

What were the lives of those that sought Bergdahl worth to you? Apparently not much.

Don't go giving the Taliban a thought process that is rational unless you think blowing up world heritage and cutting off women's junk is rational.

Last edited:
What were the lives of those that sought Bergdahl worth to you? Apparently not much.
Please don't put words in my mouth.
If those facts hold true, then I want him back even more. We got a bargain.
Don't go giving the Taliban a thought process that is rational unless you think blowing up world heritage and cutting off women's junk is rational.
Ten years of war with us may bring a bit of clarity to them.

A person that renounces their US citizenship is no longer a US citizen.
A deserter that take the uniform off and heads to the enemy is no longer a US soldier IMHO and not worth bargaining for on any level especially the cost of the 5 Taliban released and our KIA's.

Its pretty clear from the guys in his unit what happened, a far different version than floated by the WH & State Dept.

Stryker you need to hear and read what the guys in his squad are saying, dude deserted. I'll take their word over anything this fuck has to say.

DarnyankeeUSMC: not sure how he was promoted seeing how he never completed his SSD(inside joke for the guys still in).

My soldiers hate ssd lol. Good times.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

A trade so bad,,,,,,,, even the Cubs wanted in on it!

I thought I'd lighten the mood a notch.
K, back to being pissed beyond belief.