• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virginia Gun Control Updates

The irony of Virginia is poignant and compelling and ironic... As the seat of the American Revolution and the home of some of the most innovative, intelligent and brave of our founding fathers this is sadness that is almost unbearable... think of Patrick Henry, standing the the Hall of Government in Williamsburg proclaiming "Give me Liberty or Give Me Death".... to this sad state of Government control at the hands of the Democrats... have we gone mad?

Why do you think theyve picked Virginia to start this shit? For those very reasons. Sic Semper Tyrannis.

Do not use your cell phone while you are there. Read this and let this sink in. Your phone is a weapon and will be used against you. All of the data in that phone is yours and there will be high tech countermeasures deployed there that will be in play. Everything, Everything, Everything on that phone is tied to you! Your data along with geomapping will be used to prove you were there. There will be cameras there recording you and all will be timestamped as proof. This happened in C-ville. I pray nothing bad happens! Be smart, think outside of the box. They are stupid but they have big money backing them.

It didn't start in Virginia. The 2A Sanctuary thing has been a deal now for a few years....

Going on 10 years now.

VooDoo

You dont know what I was speaking of. It had nothing to do with the 2A movement.

Why do you think they picked Charottesville, and now Richmond, for their (the leftist) attacks on our way of life?

This Monday lobby day thing is shaping up real shitty.

Everyone instead should form up for a drone pic and live stream outside town in a farmers field and let the lobbyists go in and put it up on a big screen for the representatives and everyone else to see.

Reactions: ewoaf and j-huskey
Who are you raving about? Who is "They"?

VooDoo

Intentional idiocy is not becoming to you. I was at the Fubar in Charlottesville. If I have to explain it to you, you wont be able to understand it anyway. Im going to listen to some music. good riddance.

Do not use your cell phone while you are there. Read this and let this sink in. Your phone is a weapon and will be used against you. All of the data in that phone is yours and there will be high tech countermeasures deployed there that will be in play. Everything, Everything, Everything on that phone is tied to you! Your data along with geomapping will be used to prove you were there. There will be cameras there recording you and all will be timestamped as proof. This happened in C-ville. I pray nothing bad happens! Be smart, think outside of the box. They are stupid but they have big money backing them.

Meh, I get you but we also want them to know we are there. Hiding is akin to putting your banned items in the closet and thinking you somehow beat the man. The fact that so many are scared or that we even think about and discuss such crap says already that we have allowed things to go too far.

Last edited:
Not a complete victory, but at least a small one, even if it was only stalled to a later date.

yeah I wouldn’t consider a stall any kind of a victory. In fact, I bet they withheld It, on purpose if that is indeed what happened. And most likely, to wait and see what happens on Monday, if you catch my drift.

Last edited:
Yes, Dems get control for the 1st time in over 26 years and think that they can do whatever they want.
We will look back at the Va Dems like this, well that sucked but they didn't stay in office long, I really believe that Va is waking up.
They might not have stayed in office long, but the laws they will pass through in that time will never be reversed, and will have long lasts g repercussions

Meh, I get you but we also want them to know we are there. Hiding is akin to putting your banned items in the closet and thinking you somehow beat the man. The fact that so many are scared or that we even think about and discuss such crap days already that we have allowed things to go too far.
Just trying to keep you guys out of the courtroom. They scrubbled the internet for months gathering video from participants at C-ville. They dragged several into court using uploaded video.

Can anyone confirm that there is a construction area and crane near where the lobby day people are being caged, so to speak?

Multiple ones, yes. Taken this morning on site.
0D7493E7-F149-4522-819E-B54F6E94E47A.jpeg

Great article
I agree that this article was a good read. I would add to the end of it a note of thanks to the folks in WV who offered to pick up the treasure in Northam’s trash by extending a hand to the people/counties/towns of Va who are disregarded by the eastern portion of the state. It’s my understanding that several have suggested that living in WV might not be a bad idea. This has got to just let the air out of the bubble, if only just a little, of these detached public servants. Gotta be a kick in the pants to ‘em.

Keep the faith. Fight the good fight. Own the high moral ground. Check your six. Watch your brothers back. Yadayada, I’m sure their are more cliches to add here. See ya at the show.

One suggestion, if they are just putting up chain link fence, the sections are usually tied together with thick bailing wire. Too thick to twist with your bare hands. Bring a pair of Lineman’s pliers to cut through or twist the wire get through the fence in case of emergency. After the wire is cut the fence is just sitting on a little 6” stub on each end

One suggestion, if they are just putting up chain link fence, the sections are usually tied together with thick bailing wire. Too thick to twist with your bare hands. Bring a pair of Lineman’s pliers to cut through or twist the wire get through the fence in case of emergency. After the wire is cut the fence is just sitting on a little 6” stub on each end
You can get small bolt cutters at home depot/lowes that will work alot better. Give them to the people outside the fence.

In the final moment it comes down to the simple answer, either your with me or against me.

You can get small bolt cutters at home depot/lowes that will work alot better. Give them to the people outside the fence.

I said lineman’s Pliers because it’s more likely that people actually own those and don’t require a separate trip to the store and purchase to get them. Plus they carry easier. The pliers can be used to untwist the wire, or just use the cutting edge to cut through it.

I mean if you want a tool that cuts through any fence you can buy a cordless angle grinder and put a cut off wheel on it. Cut through any lock, fence, safe, etc with that

I said lineman’s Pliers because it’s more likely that people actually own those and don’t require a separate trip to the store and purchase to get them. Plus they carry easier. The pliers can be used to untwist the wire, or just use the cutting edge to cut through it.

I mean if you want a tool that cuts through any fence you can buy a cordless angle grinder and put a cut off wheel on it. Cut through any lock, fence, safe, etc with that
I know. I own them also. Just sayin a tiny little set of bolt cutters would cut easier/faster and easier/cheaper to "comfortably transport" than a grinder.

Reactions: TACC
You know what I can't stand is that I was invited Sat to come to a so called black rifle rally...

I thought about going but didn't, then on the news I seen people wearing want to be military gear and helmets.

I don't want to be involved with what looks like a joke to me.

You should absolutely train but why are you wearing all that gear when there is no fight going on brother?

Ridiculous if you ask me.

I am absolutely about going to lobby day, but please don't come looking like a fool.

Good luck and best wishes to all attending the lobby day tomorrow. I respect your willingness to get out and show everyone that 'thus always to tyrants' is not just a state motto. Stay safe and post up updates if you can.

I respect your willingness to get out and show everyone that 'thus always to tyrants' is not just a state motto.

Loved that line Cav Scout. We will keep that in our minds. Thanks.

We will try and get some updates on here. I'm leaving Arlington (belly of the beast) at 0500 tomorrow and we should be in the "assembly area" at 0730.

Harassment coming...........

"We are not here to accuse you."

I don't think I'd want to be the Capitol police.
The guy on the right seems like he is just doing his job.
Maybe I'm ignorant but the man recording may mean well, but escalating the situation is not good for anyone.
I have heard from VCDL that the Capitol police are mostly good guys...

I understand that officers coming to your house for no reason isn't good, however my approach in responding to them would be different.

I'm all for our 2nd Amendment but we must be able to communicate better with others.

Harassment coming...........

"We are not here to accuse you."

Was he ID'ed via F/R or old fashion foot work an they ran his L/P to know who an where he lived?
I loved the part about operational planning, that's rich, like they would even have a clue it was going on if done by other than boy scouts.
While I find it laughable operational wise, it's interesting to watch their body language.

Reactions: Blutroop