• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virginia Gun Control Updates

hell friggin' yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

superthanks to all that wrote, emailed, called and most importantly, marched on the capitol and sat in on the various hearings!!!!

now make sure all of us get the heck out and vote in november!! we don't want to have to work extra hard after the election for something that could have been fixed/prevented at the election. learn your lessons from virginia!

Land of the free, home of the brave!

I am proud of everyone who fought this fight. Thanks, patriots.

Now it's up to all of us to keep educating our fellow Americans that today's Democrats are against freedom and America and should be punished for that in November.

First let me say I am as Pro 2A as anyone, that's why I am doing what I do constantly...
This is a side not but worth mentioning, the hunting with dogs thing.

I am a dog owner and have bred champion bloodline line Boxers for many years in the past.

So I know dogs...

What I can tell you is about 75% of (deer) dog hunters where I live are a constant nuisance.
They drink while hunting and constantly think that respecting private property is optional.

They turn their dogs loose on my land while I am hunting, effectively running all of the deer off my land.

I have had numerous run ins where aggression was necessary to make them leave.

So yes, I am ok with the good dog hunters in Va but not the sorry ones.

We need something done about those who don't respect human life, safety rules and private property.

Anyways, what concerns me is that if you give politicians an inch then they take a mile.

While agree about the idiots who have no respect, bear hunters are the worst.
Its the hunters like myself, I ask if I can retrieve my dogs. Hell, I rarely even have a gun with me as I'm out for the dogs. But there is a lot of hunting that goes on besides deer and bear. Rabbit hunters don't need 500 acres. The rabbits don't run that far usually. Bird hunters, squirrel, raccoon and any other such animal. The law is a blanket and will prevent almost all hunting with a dog.

Now, way to go Virginia but we must stay vigilant. We can not forget about this because that is exactly what they want us to do.

So they pulled the most onerous bill but got a bunch of "lesser" infringements through?

.....and everyone is celebrating?

Not saying you shouldn't celebrate but are you better off today than you were this date last year?

Im not criticizing you guys did a ton of work but your cake is smaller and they are not satisfied.

In my state my AG through fiat and her own desire banned MSRs.

Don't be us.

So they pulled the most onerous bill but got a bunch of "lesser" infringements through?

.....and everyone is celebrating?

Not saying you shouldn't celebrate but are you better off today than you were this date last year?

Im not criticizing you guys did a ton of work but your cake is smaller and they are not satisfied.

In my state my AG through fiat and her own desire banned MSRs.

Don't be us.

I think when we woke up this morning, we had a chance to lose all of our 2A rights. After 9:00 this morning, that's postponed for another year. That's reason to celebrate. Did they pass other laws that takes our rights away? Yep. However, this was their prize piece of gun control legislation. It's dead for a year unless Governor dipshit calls a special session later in the year.

If you have been battling as hard as we have for the last 3 months, you'd be celebrating any victory. We won a battle, not the war, certainly worth taking a minute and being happy about it.

Postponed for a year ....
Just to clarify, the debate starts anew next session. Motion included having Crime Commission study it. Of course any court decisions elsewhere or more mass shootings could affect next years version of the bill.

They heard Maggot was coming.....

Good job to everyone that leaned into this.

BUT WE NEED TO STAY ENGAGED WITH THIS WITH FOCUS AND PURPOSE FROM NOW THROUGH NEXT JAN LEGISLATION CYCLE.

This invludes voting in the VA primary and the Presidential election.

We can not let up; calls, office visits, letters, lobby day, etc. We also need to have supported Republican candidates for the 2021 delegate elections. Especially for the typically unopposed seats!.

ZY

Oh, by the way, do not relax...

A few years ago NY did an emergency session over the weekend and banned all mags over 10 rounds in 2 1/2 days. (FUAC)

There is a very real possibility of this...this reprieve could be part of a more elaborate plan.

ZY

Well take a breath I suppose.

But heads on a swivel looking out for shootings that will be used to validate their positions.

Unfortunate many have to work, but the effort put in so far could be put to further good use twisting their arms to clean up the criminal justice and mental health systems.

Congratulations guys, sounds like the turnout was massive and you turned 4 Dim senators.

Reactions: TACC
Well at least now you have a well defined list of politicians who want to take your guns without any ambiguity. The 4 democrats that joined the Republicans must of understood self preservation after they figured out that Mike Bloomberg put their lives at risk. Mike Bloomberg's agenda wasn't going to put him in harms way just the democrats who took his money which he understood but failed to give warning to those he bribed.

Some of the conservative leaning news media coverage helped also...Tucker Carlson was running one related segment per week on Fox News in the last month or so...

Reactions: TACC and 79steeler
To those of you on here that made the trip and stood up for my rights, a very heartfelt THANK YOU!!!!!

I was there for the rally, but could not make it this morning. I will not let you down next time.

So they got the red porch law and what else passed in summary?

Edit: Found in the newsmax article Rocketvapor posted above.

""Lawmakers in both the House and Senate have already advanced several other gun-control measures and should finalize passage in the coming days. Those bills include limiting handgun purchases to once a month, universal background checks on gun purchases, allowing localities to ban guns in public buildings, parks and other areas, and a red flag bill that would allow authorities to temporarily take guns away from anyone deemed to be.""

Last edited:
  • Angry
Let us not forget them...

The following Senators voted in a bipartisan manner to protect your rights and kill HB 961 (Republicans in red and Democrats in blue): Chafin, Deeds, Edwards, McDougle, Norment, Obenshain, Petersen, Stanley, Stuart, and Surrovell.

Reactions: TACC and Tx_Aggie
Way to go Virginia. Now remember who voted how and vote accordingly yourselves. If this near miss doesn’t motivate us all to remain vigilant then we deserve what we get.

Oh, by the way, do not relax...

A few years ago NY did an emergency session over the weekend and banned all mags over 10 rounds in 2 1/2 days. (FUAC)

There is a very real possibility of this...this reprieve could be part of a more elaborate plan.

ZY

This is a great point and we must stay vigilant. This all started last year when a shooting in VA beach led to an emergency session called by Northam. Do not think for one second they wont seize any opportunity to do this again.

I heard that you all were safe, for now. However, I would not take this as a win and I would be increasing the pressure. Do NOT go on break now or I promise you this will come back and be a bigger battle in the future.

here is my one pic from the hall. We filled the meeting room up quickly and there was a long line out the hall, all sporting orange GUNS SAVE LIVES stickers. My laugh-out-loud quote of the day was from Del Levine (House sponsor of this bill and the guy in the "mow down advancing armies" video".) Mr Levine said something like "citizens don't need more than 12 round magazines because when was the last time there was a home invasion by 13 criminals" - he is so comical you almost can't make this stuff up. A red clown nose would barely make him less credible.

I will say one thing about this process: I have met some very good people who are serious about standing up for and protecting our State and Federal Constitutions Certainly we have people like this in the Armed Forces and LE, but it is amazing to see them as ordinary citizens. We have a great Commonwealth protected by great people!

0217200847.jpg

This is why I told you guys, we can and will pull together to defeat tyranny.

Some always want to go straight for a civil war, well we have other options.
We won today, don't let anyone tell you we didn't!

Yes our back is against the wall, but we have united.

God bless all who turned out this morning and even more who spread the word.

Sent to the Crime Commission, which is probably bad for their hopes of bringing it back. When you see no major crimes committed with the majority of things they wanted to ban, it's going to make it harder for them to push through next year.

Make no mistake, this is a MAJOR loss for Northam and Bloomberg. Major. This was their political crown jewel. They control the House of Delegates, the Senate, the Governor, the Lt. Governor, and the Attorney General and they couldn't get this done.

I'm so fucking proud of our State right now. We stood up against them and won this battle.

This is not a win of any sort. Do NOT assume as much. Just because it is going to the commission doesn’t mean this will go in your favor when it is brought up, even if they do wait to hear what they have to say. Stats and facts can be altered to fit a narrative. DO NOT assume this is for your benefit! Do not let them play you. Now is not the time to back off of anything. In fact, you all should be ramping up your efforts, making life very uncomfortable for all of these asshats. Protesting outside houses, being in their face everywhere they go and so on.

Last edited:
This is good news, but also makes me wonder if this will mean they call an emergency session if a shooting of any type happens in Virginia

It really also makes me think that such a ridiculous bill was just tossed out there to distract everyone from the other 20 + libtard bills being pushed through

This is not a win of any sort. Do NOT assume as much. Just because it is going to the commission doesn’t mean this will go in your favor when it is brought up, even if they do wait to hear what they have to say. Stats and dats can be altered to fit a narrative. DO NOT assume this if for your benefit! Do not let them play you. Now is not the time to back off of anything. In fact, you all should be ramping up your efforts, making life very uncomfortable for all of these asshats. Protesting outside houses, being in their face everywhere they go and so on.
It is a win, not a perfect one but nevertheless we continue our fight.

We all know where we are right now but it was about to be much worse brother.

No one is getting played, the dems have shown their hand.

If your Va Senator voted against the bill then let them know by calling, emailing or visiting them.

They could have voted for this but didn't.

We won the battle but the war rages on...

Last edited:
This is not a win of any sort. Do NOT assume as much. Just because it is going to the commission doesn’t mean this will go in your favor when it is brought up, even if they do wait to hear what they have to say. Stats and dats can be altered to fit a narrative. DO NOT assume this if for your benefit! Do not let them play you. Now is not the time to back off of anything. In fact, you all should be ramping up your efforts, making life very uncomfortable for all of these asshats. Protesting outside houses, being in their face everywhere they go and so on.

Every person who voted for this already needs to be voted out of any upcoming election. Plain and simple. Silent stalker is 100% correct. This is NOT a win in any way shape or form. Watch out for any kind of "mass shooting" on the horizon. For some reason I see one coming. You know that proverbial nail.....

Just to clarify, the debate starts anew next session. Motion included having Crime Commission study it. Of course any court decisions elsewhere or more mass shootings could affect next years version of the bill.
Are the meetings of the crime commission open to the public?

If yes, we should make the following case there.

If you want to reduce violent crime, you should first distinguish between violence as a tool (armed robbery) and violence as a philosophy (MS13-style violence, mass murders, terrorists).

There is plenty of solid statistic evidence that violent crime for material gain will be reduced by giving potential victims more potent means to protect their lives and liberty. If you were a criminal, what house would you rather invade? The one with a sign stating "gun free zone" or "Secured by Brinks" or "Insured by Smith&Wesson"?

However, that will not deter the violent offenders who are willing to die in the act of spreading death and suffering. Instead of making school children easy targets in gun free zones and then instructing them to hide under their desks we have to take the fight to the assailants like Riley Howell did during the UNC Charlotte attack on April 30, 2019. Riley Howell had the right attitude and resolve but he did not have the necessary tools and training. He tackled the assailant and was shot in the subsequent struggle. If you could call him in the Heavens and ask him whether he would do this again, I am sure he would want to continue standing up against evil. But like every soldier who got the meal of honor awarded posthumously, he would want to bring more guns and ammo next time.

Regardless of how many laws we pass, these attacks for the sake of violence and destruction will continue and we need to stand up against these assailants when and where they commit their acts and do so with the right tools. How this is done successfully was most recently demonstrated in the West Freeway Church of Christ near Fort Worth. Bans will not stop violent assailants, signs will not stop them, but a single bullet in the cranium will.

I would propose a CCWR (Concealed Carry Weapon Responder) program that allows qualified and trained individuals to be present at ALL places of public congregation. These volunteers from all walks of life would receive first-class 'immediate response' training. We already have similar programs for federal air marshals and airline pilots. These individuals have learned and demonstrated the skills to defeat deadly threats whiteout shooting an airliner down from the inside. How little effort would it take to adapt this training to life on the ground? A program like this may not prevent every lunatic from starting an attack on the unarmed public but it will reduce the casualties dramatically.

Folks like Mike Bloomberg have to get off their elitist horses and trust "ordinary people" to take care of the problem quicker and better than the state can through the police. When seconds count, police is minutes away. When police finally arrives, they have zero awareness of the situation. That's why we currently instruct the potential victims to walk out of schools and malls like perps with their hands up. This disgrace needs to stop.

Last edited:
It is a reprieve at best. Democraps can still pull their usual crap at 0 dark-hundred. I put nothing past them or gov blackface/klansman. Taken in total, all the other gun laws passed are almost as bad. Don't get me wrong, I am glad HB 961 appears to be dead for the year, but my right/rights have been infringed. We have to vote this bunch out of office. This is a perfect example of what happens when dems are in control. There is NO good democrap.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
here is my one pic from the hall. We filled the meeting room up quickly and there was a long line out the hall, all sporting orange GUNS SAVE LIVES stickers. My laugh-out-loud quote of the day was from Del Levine (House sponsor of this bill and the guy in the "mow down advancing armies" video".) Mr Levine said something like "citizens don't need more than 12 round magazines because when was the last time there was a home invasion by 13 criminals" - he is so comical you almost can't make this stuff up. A red clown nose would barely make him less credible.

I will say one thing about this process: I have met some very good people who are serious about standing up for and protecting our State and Federal Constitutions Certainly we have people like this in the Armed Forces and LE, but it is amazing to see them as ordinary citizens. We have a great Commonwealth protected by great people!

View attachment 7251705

This only shows a small % of the folks there which I would number well over 1000, maybe double that. Good turn out, nice seeing you again, James.

Reactions: TACC and Snipe260
Could you guys let us just have one moment of joy in this battle? We've been fighting damn near every damn day for the last 2 months or longer. When we get the biggest gun grab in VA history tabled for a year, can we just have one moment of saying "good job" before telling us we lost? For Heaven's sake, if you really think those of us who have been fighting to stop ALL of this think this is over and we won and can go on about our normal lives, then you don't understand the situation.

We lost a lot this session. We fought battle after battle and lost every day one of them. So forgive me for getting excited when we watch a bill go down in flames for this session.

Do you really think we're stupid enough to think this is over? Give us a little credit.

All the local news organizations are saying this was a huge defeat for the Governor. That's good news to me. No one's stopping the fight, we're just happy to see this bill not moving forward this session. The majority of the gun bills were rushed through and they did that on purpose. They gave almost no notice on some of the meetings, so it made it difficult to rally people and get time with your representatives. Now they have shown the bills and it gives us time to address these issues and form counterattacks the next time they come around instead of having to react to everything on no notice.

Could you guys let us just have one moment of joy in this battle? We've been fighting damn near every damn day for the last 2 months or longer. When we get the biggest gun grab in VA history tabled for a year, can we just have one moment of saying "good job" before telling us we lost? For Heaven's sake, if you really think those of us who have been fighting to stop ALL of this think this is over and we won and can go on about our normal lives, then you don't understand the situation.

We lost a lot this session. We fought battle after battle and lost every day one of them. So forgive me for getting excited when we watch a bill go down in flames for this session.

Do you really think we're stupid enough to think this is over? Give us a little credit.

All the local news organizations are saying this was a huge defeat for the Governor. That's good news to me. No one's stopping the fight, we're just happy to see this bill not moving forward this session. The majority of the gun bills were rushed through and they did that on purpose. They gave almost no notice on some of the meetings, so it made it difficult to rally people and get time with your representatives. Now they have shown the bills and it gives us time to address these issues and form counterattacks the next time they come around instead of having to react to everything on no notice.
I agree, we need some joy.
This fight is neverending.
Even when our side wins a battle we are still complaining, lol...
We must relax because there are still many other anti-gun Bills in this session.

We are going to stay vigilant but enjoy our hard work too.

Last edited:

Fuck yea, enjoy and savor it...when all this bull shit started, any smart betting money was on it ending with a California-like state. This was a huge win for freedom.

IMO, they didn’t anticipate a response of this magnitude; figured the FUDDs would do nothing and the Patriots were just too small in number to have any sort of impact.

They counted on the citizenry to be passive; they counted wrong.

Good job those that were there. I worked last night and would’ve loved to be there. We must not forget and get rid of these traitors. Vote them out. Keep the pressure on them. The red flag bill is still alive and must be killed as well.

Enjoy this victory but understand that this will invigorate the Demokrats. I hope that one valuable lesson was learned by the folks in VA - vote, vote, vote

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I was there. There were 50K there. Numbers were way underreported.
Make it 100K next year.

Me too, let's double or triple what we did this year.

Also, let's go ahead and make concrete plans for who's going to show up at the GA every damn day they are in session. Let's schedule appointments with the legislatures and staff every damn day. Let's fill their offices and halls every damn day. We will go into the 2021 session far more prepared than we were in 2020.

Reactions: awonder
Back when I was in NY, I found out the hard way about how determined and corrupt public officials can subterfuge their way out of any corner.

I truly hope your win becomes an ultimate victory; but I'm not celebrating anything while the folks who enable these deliberate acts of treason still walk free beneath freedom's flag.

Never trust a snake.

Greg

Way to go, people of Va.!! I just hope when our Dim Governor in Wisc. starts to pull this same shit, the people of this state can and will, rally together and show the same kind of support and yes, I will be attending those rallies/demonstrations. Mac(y)(y)