• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Walking Dead - Season 4

That was the the ONE moment from this season that we'll all remember. The rest is ALL commercials. Seriously, have you guys noticed how many commercials there are in this show now?

That was the the ONE moment from this season that we'll all remember. The rest is ALL commercials. Seriously, have you guys noticed how many commercials there are in this show now?

Thank the A/V gods for DVR
Haven't watched commercials in years
You are correct in the commercial count though, my DVR-fu has taught me that beginning about 20 minutes after the show begins, it will end at the correct time
WD requires 25-ish minutes

Yeah wow, what a brutal episode. Then again, I prefer stories that don't sugar coat reality; maybe that's why I liked "The Mist" so much.

The first part in that episode when she went psycho was completely unexpected, but i knew what her fate was. Carol made the right call. She was a major threat that's for sure.

As for the commercials. I did a project back in school circa 2000, where we studied the commercial times during prime-time on the major networks, how long the commercial breaks lasted and of what kind they were. For an hour long show back then it was 15-18 minutes of commercial breaks with average commercial time around 30-45 seconds. I think on some of the cable networks, like amc and FX where they have that little intro scene when the show comes back from commercial break that lasts 5-10 seconds adds a couple minutes to that. So, 20 minutes is about right for commercial viewing. Realistically, 40-45 minutes of actual program.

Yeah wow, what a brutal episode. Then again, I prefer stories that don't sugar coat reality; maybe that's why I liked "The Mist" so much.

I'm sure you've already seen it (cus your job and all that) but if you haven't you might like 'The Road.' I hear the book is amazing and way better than the movie but I haven't read it so...

Realistically, 40-45 minutes of actual program.

Yeah I've noticed that ~20 seems to be the norm but like SugarBooger said WD I think has quite a bit more. The same goes for my favorite show, Gold Rush. A few years ago the commercials were tolerable (and I had a DVD back then) but now the commercials are on par with WD, i.e. seemingly endless and very frequent.

I'm sure you've already seen it (cus your job and all that) but if you haven't you might like 'The Road.' I hear the book is amazing and way better than the movie but I haven't read it so...

Yup, in fact back in early 2008 it was looking like I was going to get to work on that and considering I'd just read the book, I was more than excited. Unfortunately I got pulled onto some last minute work on "Mummy 3" instead - yeah, that sucked. The funny part was a year later or so later I went to the movies with my wife when we first started dating, and the uplifting romcom she wanted to see was sold out; "oh hey, The Road is starting in twenty minutes and there's still great seats available!"

Worst....date...movie...ever. And of course I knew that, but having been such a huge fan of the book clouded my judgement ;)

Anybody ever watch this show and think how much better off the group would be if they had a designated marksman with a decent rifle?

For example, I'd bet 90%+ of the members of this forum could have dropped the Governor DRT with just about any rifle in their safe. What was the range? 250-300 yards max?

Then again, am I the only one annoyed by the apparent ease of making moving headshots under stress on this show?

I think that when Carol popped the kid and the Brother was watching from the window it was at that point that unknowing to him at the time he was made able to forgive her ( in my opinion the best scene of the episode ) for putting down his sick friends back at the prison. Definitely a great episode...

Andrea became the designated marksmen in the books universe
(Pretty cool counter sniper scenario that would be great on TV)
As it sits now, Andrea will NOT fill that role in the TV version

I would have popped that girl the minute I found out she was feeding the dead. She was dead weight anyway, extra mouth to feed and causing more problems than needed.
Sorry. Survival of the fittest means exactly that.

Love the books and the show. I find myself calling BS on the show to much though LOL. 99.9% of walkers are loud as fuck breathing and stuff but every episode they seem to sneak up on someone. 2 episodes ago the dog sets off the make shift porch wire alarm 10 kinutes later there are 20 walkers piled on the porch! I get all wrapped up in it....

I'd rather go commandeer a naval ship, get afloat, and keep the zombs out of range.

Jr

Problem with that is people still die from all manner of causes, then, since EVERYONE is infected, they turn

Then you're stuck in a tin can, God only knows how far from land.

Terra firma for me, please

I'm hoping they find a cache of tacticool weapons at some point, maybe a Saiga 12, KSG or 50 BMG

I missed the little girls episode and had to catch it this week. I think it was one of the really great ones, but its too bad that I had been exposed to spoilers during the week. Boo.

I dislike the headshotting skills, but that ease at sticking pointy objects into skulls bugs me WAY more.

Eugene's crew will end up going after Rick for chocking out that dude in the bathroom.

Also looks like Machone is in trouble next episode. Being a season finale it wouldn't surprise me if they off her. They've been humanizing her all season.

Wait a second... so the crew that Darell is with is the same crew that Rick dealt with a few episodes ago? If so I TOTALLY missed that!

I have found the second part of this season to be very predictable and even very slow at times. Aside from the 'look at the flowers' ten minutes or so, it has been a little dissapointing. (never thought id say that about TWD)

The whole "Terminus is Unity" voice over in the previews reminded me of the Cathedral cult in Fallout 1.

I am betting they are a bunch of cultists... and possibly cannibals. After all, she was grilling something and I don't see any game animals.

I will miss crazy Lizzie.:cool:

Love this show. The writing and characters are great.

yes! thats exactly what i said after watching, to creepy looking and no security at all? fishy......

Hmmmm......so they arrive at Terminus. (notice it's not called Paradise or Sanctuary or some other friendly sounding thing) The only person we see is one lady cooking something....does this seem odd to anyone?

The woman cooking the bbq looks like the woman in the paintings in the house that Michone was in with the dead family in it

I have a theory, newly formed..

Terminus is a zombie producing factory!

The broadcast stated unity for all, which got me thinking. Look at the various groups of people we have encountered. They are full of interpersonal conflicts and often lethal fighting.

Now look at all of the zombie herds. They are at peace with each other, no concern over race, class, or anything else. They do not fight, they just simply band together and exist as one group.

So maybe the unity is uniting mankind as zombiekind and ridding the world of conflict.

So...... Cannibals? Nice juicy human steak on the grill?

Maybe Pizza is right..... Turn everyone into zombies?

Research center for a cure?

Hell... I don't know.

Not a bad ending. I liked the pile of people remains in the foreground as they ran through Terminus. I think the ending could have been stronger, but still a decent episode. At least more action than we have gotten in the past.

I hope the python is recovered. =P

I think terminus is where they are doing experiments, such as having a chained zombie hump a living in an effort to make half zombie half living kids to repopulate. I think the lady cooking just took a hot zombie load in that scene.

I think that's an awfully big grill for a place where u can only find wabbits to eat. Wonder what she be cookin?

I like how badass Rick was at the end after he just willingly laid down his weapons and walked into a train car holding cell. Really guy? Maybe he'll bite a hole through the steel with his alligator jaws that can effortlessly rip into the jugulars of seemingly healthy men. I do appreciate that he doesn't seem to be such a pussy anymore. But I guess watching your only son almost get raped will do that to a man. All I can say is that they all better hope to God Carol and Tyrese are smarter than they were when they arrive at Terminus. I mean as quiet as it was when it's supposed to be a sanctuary for all, your spidey senses have to be tingling and you have know something sinster is going down. Otherwise, not sure how Rick and company are going to get out of this one except through the sewers as the stool of these cannibals.

I'm assuming that everyone else on this site who watches this show does the same thing I do: think of the crew you'd be running with during post apocalypse times and imagine how much better you'd be at surviving. My boys and I have been enjoying the time off work and shooting practice since Season 1 Episode 1. :)

I like how badass Rick was at the end after he just willingly laid down his weapons and walked into a train car holding cell.

Andrew Lincoln (Rick) was on the Talking Dead last night and talked quite a bit about how Rick had changed throughout the series.
He had major turning points when Carl was shot, they found Sophia, when Laurie died and when Herschel was killed.
Now, with the attack on Carl, Rick is in full combat mode. No regrets.

BTW, the neck biting was raw chicken and goo at 0430 on a cold October morning.

when they were running around terminus it was almost like the A-Team for a moment, lots of shooting going on and nobody getting hit....

Disappointed with the ending and it puts the pressure on for the first episode of next season to be good.