• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We're BACK !

No more Scout? Woo hoo! I didn't come here very often after it went Scout. I'm sure I'm back to zero again but maybe some of the "old guys" will be back.

Well, Frank, All the rest of Y'all..... glad to be back, away from Scout. I confess, I didn't care much for that place.

I'm also back, as the new and improved single solo version.....

Damn I've waiting for this for quite some time. Glad to have Frank back with unrestricted ultimate control of his domain!

This is what Frank looked like when he brought SH to Scout...that's us in the background

jack-running-from-natives.jpg

Always viewed this place as more of a pirate ship with a motley crew, instead of walking the plank Frank brought out the ban hammer.
Good to have the Captain Frank Sparrow in charge of his ship again

I wasn't on the hide much when it switched. Glad to see it's back!

There's still a bunch of people posting over on Scout. Is it ok, I guess, to go post and let them know what's going on? Hate to lose a bunch of people that could represent a revenue stream for LL. With all the crap going on with Scout, I'll bet Frank can use all the contributing members possible.

Any idea when the Scout version will disappear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should for sure let people know in the 4 or 5 top main forums in a sticky thread.
I would have not known since I generally didn't read the bear pit section.

This was just the soft launch of the site... the official SH Is back has not been done yet.

I wanted a few people here to add extra eyes so I could fix the issues that clearly popped up in the change. The upgrade was bound to cause errors so it's important those errors were identified before the official relaunch of the site.

It's pretty close I just have to fix the two subscription sections, the Online Training and Paid For Sale Section ... also I did identify a few User Group Errors, but I do know how to fix them so that is good

We'll announce ... very soon

Woohooo!!!! Good to get old site back. Glad to see some of the longtime contributors coming back.

Not sure how I got here... but glad Chrome found its way back! :rolleyes:

Place smells like stale Beer and Gunpowder. No Place Like Home. :)

Seeing the old 'Hide rollin' is a nice way to start the week.
Thanks Frank!!!

Ive been browsing this site since 2012, then finally made a decision to join.. which was a few years after the switch to Scout. Thought it looked cool at first, but definitely prefer this. But now theres going to be a 3 year gap for the guys that joined after the switch and have to sign up again. Haha.
Edit: Leaps and bounds faster than Scout on Chrome.

I'm unpacking my bags. Its good to be home.

Well,
don't be like your little brother and leave your clothes lying all around the floor.
Put everything away.
You know, because everything has a place and everything in its place.

I think most of us are now "in our place".

So glad the site is back. I am glad to be able to come visit again. I tried the Scout site and wasn't a fan.

Okay...clearing cache really does help! I can finally overcome the redirect. It's great to be back!

My old PM's are still here too - I was wondering how much I paid for that trigger

I'm curious as to what time zone the hide is on. When I look at the date/time stamps on post it looks like it's 4-5 hours ahead of EDT, which I'm in.

Just testing posting...but good to be back. Looking forward to see where this site/community can go with LL fully at the wheel.