• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

What Chrono

DENAUS4

Private
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2008
Australia
Hey Guys I'm looking for a chrono, is it really worth spending the extra money for a good one? it seems that even the good ones still have problems, is there a chrono that is pretty good quality for around the $300 dollar mark. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers Lachlan

Re: What Chrono

CED Millenium II, Im pretty sure QGE had them going at about that price. maybe a bit more.

Easy to use, easy to setup, controls at the firing point so no need to go check after every shot, and consistancy is good.

A good unit, Ive been using one for about 8-10months with no dramas.

JJ

I would have to agree with CED.. And IIRC, you can have the standard unit for 200.00, another 100.00 if you want the IR kit..

Chrony is good, and cheap. I have a Digital prochrono that works well too.

I had a cheap chrono and it got really old with missed shots and velocities all over. It was a waste of time and money. I got a CED Mil 2 and all that went away. In sunlight it always records the shot. I don't have the IR screens, but I do plan to get them. If I had it to do over again I would have bought them with the chrono. Bottom line I recommend buying a good chrono.

i got chrony beta master, work really good, that what i could afford at the time.
at the end a chrony is better than no chrony.

PACT XP PRO

great chorono and about $240 new

There is a like new one in exchange right now
wink.gif