• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

$ 4,000.00 Want a semi auto .308 which platform

I'd get in line for a Larue PredatOBR, or wait for Noveske to re-release the N6. I'll wait for the Noveske, personally. Whatever they're doing, it should be good. :)

2013-NOVESKEweb3_zps84f0e744.jpg

I know for a fact that a G-10, JP, OBR and Noveske will shoot better than 99% of the People here can. One thing that holds weight is that, I have been to very few matches where their was not a GAP rifle and other gear/certificates on the table, and thank the Lord I have been lucky enough to take a bunch home. Post a question or issue up here and see how long it takes to get answers straight from the hoses mouth.
JP has came on strong in this sport lately and John has hit the tables hard himself. I can count about 4 rifles that went to new owners lately and I own a set of mounts and a trigger to his table generosity. In our community, to me, this means a Lot when I am spending Mommas corner money.
I am not taking away from KAC and Larue's stuff it is quality as well, and they represent at the USASOC comp and other .MIL events extremely well "THANKS to the both of you", but not so much where the bulk of this audience plays.

Guess my spill is; I spend with those I know and have had a metric crap load of conversations with George and John Paul on the line and during downtime at matches, even had more than one meal with them, not sure I would recognize any of the rest including the Late John Noveske if they sat down beside me. Since I cant shoot well enough to find the difference in any of the premier 10's I spend with who I know.

I know for a fact that a G-10, JP, OBR and Noveske will shoot better than 99% of the People here can. One thing that holds weight is that, I have been to very few matches where their was not a GAP rifle and other gear/certificates on the table, and thank the Lord I have been lucky enough to take a bunch home. Post a question or issue up here and see how long it takes to get answers straight from the hoses mouth.
JP has came on strong in this sport lately and John has hit the tables hard himself. I can count about 4 rifles that went to new owners lately and I own a set of mounts and a trigger to his table generosity. In our community, to me, this means a Lot when I am spending Mommas corner money.
I am not taking away from KAC and Larue's stuff it is quality as well, and they represent at the USASOC comp and other .MIL events extremely well "THANKS to the both of you", but not so much where the bulk of this audience plays.

Guess my spill is; I spend with those I know and have had a metric crap load of conversations with George and John Paul on the line and during downtime at matches, even had more than one meal with them, not sure I would recognize any of the rest including the Late John Noveske if they sat down beside me. Since I cant shoot well enough to find the difference in any of the premier 10's I spend with who I know.

Well said Jon. That's what did it for me too. Seeing John at matches, not only shooting, but sponsoring as well, just added to the list of JP Enterprise attributes. The combination of tireless attention to detail and old-fashioned 'putting your money where your mouth is' exhibited by John and his crew goes a long way in my book. Same can be said for George, and I plan to own a GAP someday soon as well.