• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Active Shooter in El Paso???

Universal Background checks are the back door for "Universal Registration".
If you follow the logic, in order to enforce the law they have to keep records and be able to research them at will for every gun sale.
This is SPECIFICALLY to eliminate you being able to say you sold it to someone legally with no record or buying one with no record.
Basically it is a back door national gun registration that will enable them to list what you have and what they should come take.

Universal Background checks are the back door for "Universal Registration".
If you follow the logic, in order to enforce the law they have to keep records and be able to research them at will for every gun sale.
This is SPECIFICALLY to eliminate you being able to say you sold it to someone legally with no record or buying one with no record.
Basically it is a back door national gun registration that will enable them to list what you have and what they should come take.

Every gun I ever brought has been recorded with paper work , so they have to know what I have already.

26C9A986-3038-4FD8-8A50-ADE57003E74E.jpeg

You don't need any organization to protect your gun rights, its your responsibility along with your Patriot Brothers. Take your donations and buy guns and ammo for that is the only thing that will protect your gun rights in the end, not some carpetbagger wearing a suit carrying a pen. Any politician who speaks of gun control is a communist posing as a concerned elected official.

Every gun I ever brought has been recorded with paper work , so they have to know what I have already.

Not exactly correct.
They could if they wanted to go get all the papers, put the pieces together and with quite a bit of work figure out what you purchased.

However if you live in a FREE state, you could honestly tell them when they come looking for them, that you sold them legally to another law abiding citizen for cash & there was no record made of the sale so you don't know where those guns are now, all you know is you legally sold them to another party that you understood at the time to be a legal purchaser of them....

Why do you think Communist states like CA and the east coast now want to make it a crime to not immediately report your gun stolen.... no other crimes like rape and robbery have that restriction... almost designed to penalize crime victims... but there is a reason....

Not exactly correct.
They could if they wanted to go get all the papers, put the pieces together and with quite a bit of work figure out what you purchased.

However if you live in a FREE state, you could honestly tell them when they come looking for them, that you sold them legally to another law abiding citizen for cash & there was no record made of the sale so you don't know where those guns are now, all you know is you legally sold them to another party that you understood at the time to be a legal purchaser of them....

Why do you think Communist states like CA and the east coast now want to make it a crime to not immediately report your gun stolen.... no other crimes like rape and robbery have that restriction... almost designed to penalize crime victims... but there is a reason....
I'm in a communist state with 10 round mags , I have no idea how it is to live in a free state . You have the right to carry to protect yourself and family, I have to break the law to have the rights you have.

Recent push to get the Senate to pass HR8, which has already passed the house.

HR8 is the universal background check bill. No limitations/restrictions on firearms/magazines/ammo unless I missed a rider.
I don't think this bill would have prevented anything because, as far as I know, the three kids didn't have records.

They are not "calls for violence". There have been no calls for violence, except from the ANTIFA creeps.

Bull. Shit.

I have been told numerous times and seen posted here numerous times that it's time to "get real and go out in a blaze of glory" and it's not bravado. And, no, I'm not got time to go find all those and verify it for you. Find it yerself.

America is embroiled in a cold civil war. We hate them - they hate US. You want violence? - you go perpetrate it. And people *are* fucking perpetrating violence and *still* we get the dares to step up and gun 'em all down from folks who will not put their rounds where their mouth is.

This is a war, fuckers. People are dying and still we get the "cold dead hands" bullshit from people who want you or I or *someone* to start a fire fight with the Police or Government while they comment on the 'Net or conjecture about what the cause of this is. We got crazy assholes driven crazy by our Way in the US and nobody gets it....

Bullshit. I see guys every day here calling for someone else to go kill/be killed or start the fight/strike the match. You wanna fight? You start it. I don't start fights. I'm just trying to feed me and mine and save for retirement and *get the fuck out* of this hell hole. Hopefully intact if some jackass don;t come down to Walmart while I'm shopping and vent his madness on folks and then I have to fight.

VooDoo

Reactions: M8541Reaper
So besides your whining what do you propose there Neville. All ears.

Bull. Shit.

I have been told numerous times and seen posted here numerous times that it's time to "get real and go out in a blaze of glory" and it's not bravado. And, no, I'm not got time to go find all those and verify it for you. Find it yerself.

America is embroiled in a cold civil war. We hate them - they hate US. You want violence? - you go perpetrate it. And people *are* fucking perpetrating violence and *still* we get the dares to step up and gun 'em all down from folks who will not put their rounds where their mouth is.

This is a war, fuckers. People are dying and still we get the "cold dead hands" bullshit from people who want you or I or *someone* to start a fire fight with the Police or Government while they comment on the 'Net or conjecture about what the cause of this is. We got crazy assholes driven crazy by our Way in the US and nobody gets it....

Bullshit. I see guys every day here calling for someone else to go kill/be killed or start the fight/strike the match. You wanna fight? You start it. I don't start fights. I'm just trying to feed me and mine and save for retirement and *get the fuck out* of this hell hole. Hopefully intact if some jackass don;t come down to Walmart while I'm shopping and vent his madness on folks and then I have to fight.

VooDoo

I'm in a communist state with 10 round mags , I have no idea how it is to live in a free state . You have the right to carry to protect yourself and family, I have to break the law to have the rights you have.

See here I can go to any other private citizen and say I'd like your gun here's cash and legally walk away with the gun and that's that.
I can legally sell a gun to any other private citizen with no paperwork or records or anything other than cash & goods changing hands as long as I reasonably believed the other party was a law abiding citizen and not a prohibited person.

You'll see lots of folks at the local gun shows walking around selling their guns privately when they need some cash. Usually all they ask is a quick glance at your carry license or your DL & a couple questions to have you state to them that you are a resident of the state & a law abiding citizen. Then you both go your ways.

In addition I can freely give any law abiding non-prohibited citizen who is a resident of the state and of legal age a gift of a firearm, be they relatives, friends, etc.

Freedom is great.
It's really a shame you lost yours at the hands of the communists.
The Communists are not happy with just doing it in your state, they want to take freedom from the whole country.

So, I wonder if trump is just blowing stuff out his ass or if he really has a plan. I thought he claimed the assault on the 2A was over and blah blah. Guess he is a fucking liar like the rest of them. With the NRA in shambles and none of the other orgs with tons of money the game might be over, for real. It’s about to get tough for some people. Trump may very well say everything banned, go round them up and everyone is going to jump on board. Then what? Seriously? Y’all just going to hand them over? Like what’s the plan? I tell you you better start coming up with a plan and organizing and doing something because the enemy is. They are going to get their way. They’ve been planning this a long time and aren’t going to stop until everyone is disarmed. I’m curious what people are going to do, that goes for gun owners to small businesses to large manufacturers to people that supply the DOD. The real power lies in their hands. They could say no, I mean afterall for a lot of people this isn’t just about guns, it’s their livelihood on many levels. The gun industry is a pretty big industry. People just going to walk away from that and hand stuff over??

Why did it take over 20 minutes at a busy shopping center? That seems a little lame. I see pictures of police dressed for battle. I guess they have to get dressed up first. The cops in Virginia did a much better job.

Reactions: Yote Klr
Why did it take over 20 minutes at a busy shopping center? That seems a little lame. I see pictures of police dressed for battle. I guess they have to get dressed up first. The cops in Virginia did a much better job.

Do they use ceramic plate armor otherwise normal body armor can't stop 223 so why put it on just lock and load and blast away away.

Bull. Shit.

VooDoo
If ya keep bending over your gonna be down to a musket when ya realize the fight was started a long time ago. None of your buddies down the road are gonna be able to get there in time with their musket. I don’t give a shit if you bend over far enough to suck your own dick. If you don’t fight or retreat or dig in now then your fucked. You can claim others are trying to talk you in to fighting all you want.. the simple truth is if you choose to stay behind enemy lines now, you got no one to blame but yourself. Your already cut off so you should be planning for that. Instead your yelling at us. If you don’t want to be on a sinking ship then now is the time to grab the hands of those that are giving you tough love right now.

What holds you to that communist state?

Yup, you do what you got to do. If it ever becomes a issue then push all the way to Supreme Court. There was a issue in Texas years ago were a young man fired a shot at a college. Media was all over it. Then the guy turned himself in and had witnesses supporting that he was being jumped. Then the media went silent and guy was not charged..You gotta protect your family first and foremost. Good luck.
Family and business, not that I haven't been able to live like I'm in a free state but I do take the chance of doing 3-5 years for the past 30 years . Its my family so fuck them if they think I'll follow their laws.

As expected, Palmetto State Armory is showing all but a couple variants of AK’s are out of stock, Targetsportsusa is sold out of cheap 7.62x39, etc.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
What I fail to understand is WHY these characters are taken alive.

"Sir, I had him covered and he made a move that looked like he was going for a weapon, so to protect everyone I shot him." (3 times at the base of the skull.)

No trial, no lengthy jail time, no noxious chemicals in the arm. Win/Win
This^^^and to add, we don't have to support his ass for the next 40-50 yrs. on Death Row, either. Mac

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
So from the photos the police were being all really nice and polite and treating the mass murderer with kidd gloves when arresting him.....

But sure they can gun down somebody laying on the ground because they are scared of a dog barking...

WTF is LE in this country coming to?

Watching fox right now, you got one of trump's cabinet members up here talking about mental health AND "reasonable weapon restrictions." Gtfoh. The boogaloo is definitely imminent folks. This sucks.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Within 50 yards I am on the same playing field as any scumbag with a rifle. I'd invite someone like that to bring it the fuck on.

I like where your head is at, just don't let it send you into a losing battle with overconfidence.

Element of surprise is huge, it's not huge enough to put a pistol and rifle on a level playing field at 50yds.

That's a bad day, every day. Pray you get the drop on him. Not saying don't find him and end him, I'm saying don't let aggression turn into cockiness, that's where you'll meet Mr. Murphy.

Cheat, pick your spot and moment, and go third monkey on the ramp on his ass.

This is not being reported as much as the El Paso and Dayton shootings because it doesn't fit the libtards narrative. Chicago is a gun-banner's utopia. The anti-gun laws sure work there :rolleyes:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mt-sinai-hospital-closes-er-131441702.html

The good guy with a gun also doesn't fit their narrative.

Let's hope lots of gunowners remind Trump and Pence about their promises. (Wishful thinking, I know)

I just read this comment on social media and it gave me gout.

"It’s well known by now that Republicans and their propaganda network, Fox News, go out of their way to blame anything and everything other than guns for gun violence."

It reminds me of the old Lewis Black bit about what he overheard in conversation one time at a restaurant.
"If it weren't for my horse I wouldn't have spent that year in college".

I just read this comment on social media and it gave me gout.

"It’s well known by now that Republicans and their propaganda network, Fox News, go out of their way to blame anything and everything other than guns for gun violence."

It reminds me of the old Lewis Black bit about what he overheard in conversation one time at a restaurant.
"If it weren't for my horse I wouldn't have spent that year in college".

I've only had one gun pointed at me. I guess the person behind that gun had nothing to do with it.

On the other hand, I've been in a lot of fist fights when I was younger. The fists that hit me must have had a will of their own.

What puzzles me about those same fists was that they were attached to people that were doing their best to hurt me. So how did those fists act by themselves?

The last time that I checked, a gun has to have a finger on a trigger and a brain telling the finger what to do.

Instead of trying to take our guns Trump should use this to push for National Concealed Carry. Trump is toast if he bans AR's.

I would love to see congress called back to do gun control and suddenly look out the window and see the million gun march outside.

Instead of trying to take our guns Trump should use this to push for National Concealed Carry. Trump is toast if he bans AR's.

I would love to see congress called back to do gun control and suddenly look out the window and see the million gun march outside.

He might be toast, but if he effectively does what you describe then what does it matter? The deed will be done and you know there won’t begetting anything back.

Reactions: Blutroop
Banning would be done...coming and getting them will be much harder than banning them.

We will see. I think there are a lot more posers than you think. I suspect out of all gun owners, 10% might resist and that 10% is fractured and unorganized at best. Whoever resist will he easily put down and be a blurb on the msm about being a terrorist. This battle was started long ago and we have been losing every since, with a false perception of winning. Add in the fact that anyone pro 2A has been eating their own and...you get the idea.

Reactions: gunman_7
The irony is men who have spent their whole lives as law abiding citizens, will now be felons.

Reactions: Blutroop