• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ain't she cool?

Sean the Nailer

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • May 20, 2006
    Winnipeg, Mb.
    Well all, I'm sure it ain't hard to figure out what I/we did yesterday, and along with the rest of the 'motif', this is her doing:

WeddingA005.jpg

She shoots, she reloads, she cleans and oils..... and she wants more.

Oh yeah, and she cleans, and cooks, and looks after me as well, to boot. What more can anyone ask for?

My beautiful Bride (I'm Hiding, here) and I got hitched'd yesterday.

Ya'll 're just jealous.

I'm also impressed with the fact that she hates cars (unless we're talking NASCAR) and she only drives trucks.

I'm a happy guy. Very happy.

We did all this in "Stealth Mode" and just eloped. No big fancy Foo-Fa-Raw and none of that Hoity-Toity BS for either of us. Leaves more money for components. And still saving for a scope. Now two of them.

Re: Ain't she cool?

Hey there Switchblade, no decals, noway, nohow am I putting that on my truck! LOL
    smile.gif

It's red and fiesty like me, so it doesn't need stickers to draw attention. It is enough of a heat-score as it is, and I've the ticket-stubs to prove it!
    I don't need further attention.
    wink.gif