• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

All I want for Christmas is....

DamnYuppie

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2011
Idaho
Dear Santa,

I have been very good boy this year. I have been wise, patient, ridiculously dashing and handsome all year long.

Unlike most of the spoiled and ungrateful people in the world, specifically AI owners, I only have one wish for you this year. Please see fit to find a kind, generous, and industrious soul who will make a spigot for a TRG-22 that an Atlas Bipod can be mounted too. Also if it isn't too much trouble please have them do this very soon!

Sincerely,
Yuppie

P.S. Seriously get your freaking elves on this one or so help me god I will hunt you down and use your testicles for target practice...just sayin..

Re: All I want for Christmas is....

Hahah

I would buy one as well but I will most likely leave the elves' testicles alone.

pc

Probably would have been cheaper in the long run to get one but I have, and really like, the Atlas. I think it would work even better for me if I could get it further out.

Spoke to Kasey about this recently. He was tight lipped about the details but he said soon. He also said it will use the bipod that connect to a pic rail, and not the one with no connector like the website says.

That would be unbelievably awesome! I know I am not the only one who REALLY wants the TRG-22 spigot for the Atlas.

All I want for Christmas is:

A pair of rockjock 60's for my bronco
A all forged 393 stroker fuel injected
A p226 Tac ops 9mm
A S&B 5-25x
And if you got it sitting around I wouldn't mind a DTA HTI ... Just saying

I've been a "good" boy or the most part depending on what curve your grading on

Okay, because I owe Santa a favor or two and he has assured me Mrs Claus is rather fond of his testicles I can tell you we have the TRG Bracket parts here and will have the installation directions, photos, packaging and pricing done next week.

Those on the TRG contact list will get notified first, then we'll post it up here within 24 hours after that.

We'll offer a special SH intro offer on them, First come first served.

When the first 12 sets are gone they are gone.

And here people don't believe in Santa Claus!!!!

P.S. How do I get on the TRG contact list???

All I want for Christmas is:

A few high dollar gift certificates to Bud's Gun Shop.
I'll handle the rest.
smile.gif

Getting on the list is simple, email us at [email protected] with TRG contact list in the Subject line, then tell us you want added and we'll do it.

I'm looking at Thursday to have this stuff done.

Thanks for your patience.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All I want for Christmas is:

A pair of rockjock 60's for my bronco
A all forged 393 stroker fuel injected
A p226 Tac ops 9mm
A S&B 5-25x
And if you got it sitting around I wouldn't mind a DTA HTI ... Just saying

I've been a "good" boy or the most part depending on what curve your grading on</div></div>

I really want a tac ops too after shooting one. Super smooth pistol.

All I want for christmass is:

Spotter 60
Ashburry tripod
Form 4 release for my can
And vector 23

I keep dreamin
wink.gif

Couldn't wait for Santa so I machined my own last year.

An Atlas on a TRG is a great combo. I'll post pictures of my attachment if you like, but have to take the bipod off to show it.

sakoatlas.jpg

I see Kasey is making them now... I'd have bought one in a second had they been available when I got my Atlas!!!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Okay guys, all the details, instructions and photos have been submitted to our web folks. They are usually pretty quick with our stuff so hopefully we'll be ready to roll it out in the next 48 hours.

What is going on the webpage;

BT21 - Atlas TRG Bracket (ATB) –
The Atlas TRG Bracket (ATB) Part number BT21 – Is designed for use with the Sako TRG line of rifles utilizing the TRG bipod attachment slot. The ATB provides a forward mounting position which is also closer to the bore-line. The ATB is designed for use with either the BT10 or BT10-LW17 Atlas Bipods which would mount directly to the Picatinny Rail portion of the ATB (The Atlas BT10-NC can be mounted to the ATB, but this requires installation of the BT10-NC bipod during the installations of the ATB prior to reassembly of stock. THIS RESULTS IN A SEMI PERMAMENT, DEDICATION OF THE BIPOD TO THAT PARTICULAR RIFLE).
<span style="color: #FF6666">PLEASE NOTE –
1. THE INSTALLATION REQUIRES THE BARRELED ACTION TO BE REMOVED FROM THE STOCK.
2. THE ATB PROHIBITS THE FOLDED BACK AND 45 DEGREE BACK LEG POSITIONS. </span>
The ATB is constructed from 6061T6 Aluminum with a type III hard coat anodize finish, heat treated alloy steel having a Manganese Phosphate finish and required fasteners. The ATB weighs approximately 4.35 ounces is proudly made in the USA and has an introductory cost of $49.95.

We'll have photos (bad) of the installation process posted up as well.

This is what it'll look like installed, seen without the stock...

2-BT21.jpg

As a side note, from the BT28 page;
"This product was added to our catalog on Friday 21 August, 2009."

Last, if you don't wish to wait for the webpage to go live, you can call with your order.

okay I had one too many "img" in the string for the picture, so here it is, as intended.